• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Using BITCOIN to buy from FLASH LABS is easy!!!

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Using bitcoin to buy from Flash Labs is easy!!!

1. Download Trust Wallet for Bitcoin (BTC) The mobile app works with several crypto tokens and blockchain wallets. With Trust Wallet, you are in control over your funds. Receive, send, store and exchange your cryptocurrency within the mobile interface.
You will get a key phrase which is 12 words in numerical order. Never lose this as it is your keys to your crypto.

2 Buy Bitcoin & store your Bitcoin with Trust Wallet.

Buy Bitcoin with your Trust Wallet. You can buy from $50-20,000 worth of Bitcoin (BTC) with a credit card/debit card, safely, within the Trust Wallet app.

3. Once you have your TRUST WALLET set up and you have bought some bitcoin, place your Flash Labs order on https://c.flashgear.to/ and choose pay by bitcoin.
You will be given a bitcoin address to send the designated bitcoin to Flash.

4. Go to your TRUST WALLET and click on the bitcoin tab. Then click on the send button. Enter the amount of bitcoin to send and the bitcoin address for Flash’s bitcoin account. Use copy and paste when entering Flash’s bitcoin address so you don’t make a mistake. ALWAYS double check all information. I triple check everything because I’m a paranoid mother fucker!

5. You bitcoin funds will be received by Flash in approximately 20 minutes. You can open a support ticket on the https://c.flashgear.to/ site and verify with Flash that he received your bitcoin if you like.

If you have ordered from Flash Labs using bitcoin please post your experience and give tips that can help people out.
I know bitcoin can be intimidating at first but it’s very easy once you have used it.

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Here is a reply from a Flash customer with another easy way to use bitcoin for FLASH LABS purchases:

I've been using BTC with Flash for awhile now. Started with Bitcoin.com Wallet, this is before all the other services started offering cryptocurrency commerce. I've been currently using Cash App, never tried Trust Wallet. In the beginning the fees were pretty steep with the Bitcoin.com Wallet, I always tacked 15% onto the end total I needed to send to cover fees and what I called hidden fees, very frustrating. Cash App is very easy to use and the fees are lower than others. I feel the industry of doing business thru cryptocurrency has drastically improved over the last couple of years. Things are more transparent and way less "hidden" fees and the fees overall have dropped to more reasonable levels. As for completing a transaction with Flash using BTC that has improved as well. Correct me if I'm wrong JJ but I believe now with Flash's site a "QR Code" pops up and the app you're using should recognize the QR code. I just have the right tab open on Cash App (phone) with Flash's site open on my computer and scan the QR code instantly from Flash's site to Cash App, click send and boom, transaction is complete. Scanning the QR code guarantees you no mistakes are made and Flash receives the exact amount. To make things easy most sponsors still ask for the transaction to be in dollar amount but the amount transferred is always off by a couple to a few cents because of how the cryptocurrency fluctuates, especially of you place an order and don't send BTC (in dollar amount) right away then it can be really off. If you send funds in BTC currency then the receiver gets the exact amount asked for but then you will have a fluctuation in the amount drawn from your account so you need to make sure this is covered (plus fees). This is why I really like just scanning the QR code because it's the quickest, easiest, most idiot proof and the receiver receives the funds in the exact BTC currency amount being requested.”

rageglide

Registered Member
Reaction score
is it normal for the trust app to ask for my social when buying btc

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
is it normal for the trust app to ask for my social when buying btc
I don’t remember giving that or any personal info on the trust wallet. They gave me a 12 word seed phrase to get into my account. But I think the trust wallet is linked to my binance account which has all my personal information. I can’t recall if I had to give them my social security number or not.
I’ll Google it real quick.

Does trust wallet need SSN? No, you don't need an identity verification for using a trust wallet. It uses a 12-word recovery phrase and industry-standard encryption for account security.”

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Google says this too:
Can I buy Cryptocurrency without SSN?

There is no need to use SSN while buying Bitcoin. You can easily buy Bitcoin and many other cryptocurrencies with a credit card using online platforms

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
It sounds like it’s cheapest to join an exchange like Binance.US and you can buy bitcoin with a credit card. But they require all personal info. I’m on bittrex and binance and do it all there. Bittrex is linked to my bank account. Binance I think a credit card will do. Exchanges require all personal info. Binance is a lot cheaper than bittrex for trading.

audix2359

Registered Member
Reaction score
You can buy Bitcoin using cashapp. No SSN needed, but you will need to link a bank account.

rageglide

Registered Member
Reaction score
no worries think I did everything properly and if I did it was pretty easy.