• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

User Review: My Story + How's The Quality Lately

chemical

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here's My story and experience with Iron Lion. I first bought two kits of Iron Lion GH Grey Tops a couple years back and the
Service was 10/10,
Delivery was 10/10 (and has improved since then)
Quality of Product was at least 9/10 compared to Pharma like Eli Lilly

I lost a tremendous amount of fat from my stomach. I did have a little tingling in fingertips after about a week, but I stopped for a few days and tapered up from 1iu by increasing 1iu every day until I hit 5iu. Experience was 10/10. I was hooked and very eager to get a big haul. Can't overstate how good this stuff was. As a matter of fact, I PM'ed maybe the most respected dude on ASF and he said go with IL or the company he repped. Since he didn't represent IL, I thought that must be the place to go with.

Fast forward a few years and I was in a really bad wreck and broke my sternum on the air bag. I decided to bite the bullet and spend $1000 during the almost BOGO (buy one get one free) time period. As I previously alluded to, the delivery was even faster this time and Iron gave me an extra orange top. I think I ended up getting between 7-10 kits. I started by taking about 3iu's and after a week I was in extreme pain and my fingers were so painful, I almost stopped. I ended up just enduring the pain and increasing to 5iu's for a couple months, but I just felt something was off. I didn't get anywhere near the results and even after I healed, I have tried to restart at least 15 times and every time I get extreme pain in my spine and fingertips. And I have never got any results to speak of. Keep in mind, I got these during the height of the COVID pandemic, so he may have had to switch to a different supplier or however he gets it/makes it. I still have about 4-5 kits left. I just tried again two weeks ago and I have the same issue. I do remember reading at the time that many people couldn't go above 3iu w/o extreme pain in fingertips.

So, my question is: Are things back to normal now or are people still not able to take more than a few iu? Really the fingertip thing I could probably deal with, but I was getting no results after several months compared to the first time which made me an Iron Lion supporter for life. If I hadn't had that experience I would just move on, but it was so good that first time, I'm hoping it's better. If I just wasted a grand on a bad batch, I can live with that. These things happen, especially during a pandemic. I realize the place I got it from was near ground zero of where covid started, so I completely understand if they decide to go with a different source until things cleared up. If I owned the company, I would rather offer lower quality for a small time, than run the risk of getting people sick, so I appreciate that he had a very serious issue to contend with. Like I have said, I have nothing but respect for IL, I just wanted to give my honest review and see how people were liking his GH. I would like to hear from people who have bought within the last 2-3 months. I know Blood work can be shown to offer proof of it's authenticity, but I have no doubt it is legit. I'm not contending that. I'm just curious if people are seeing good results and the quality is high enough that the GH can be tolerated at 5iu's a day.

Thanks and I hope this review is not taken as a diss to anyone as I know IRON LION is a REAL SUPPLIER OF QUALITY PRODUCTS FOR A VERY LONG TIME.

GOD BLESS.

thanks for the review

Orangtops have been tested With massspec at janoshik a few times in the last year and results were all good in both purity and concentration

Here's My story and experience with Iron Lion. I first bought two kits of Iron Lion GH Grey Tops a couple years back and the
Service was 10/10,
Delivery was 10/10 (and has improved since then)
Quality of Product was at least 9/10 compared to Pharma like Eli Lilly

I lost a tremendous amount of fat from my stomach. I did have a little tingling in fingertips after about a week, but I stopped for a few days and tapered up from 1iu by increasing 1iu every day until I hit 5iu. Experience was 10/10. I was hooked and very eager to get a big haul. Can't overstate how good this stuff was. As a matter of fact, I PM'ed maybe the most respected dude on ASF and he said go with IL or the company he repped. Since he didn't represent IL, I thought that must be the place to go with.

Fast forward a few years and I was in a really bad wreck and broke my sternum on the air bag. I decided to bite the bullet and spend $1000 during the almost BOGO (buy one get one free) time period. As I previously alluded to, the delivery was even faster this time and Iron gave me an extra orange top. I think I ended up getting between 7-10 kits. I started by taking about 3iu's and after a week I was in extreme pain and my fingers were so painful, I almost stopped. I ended up just enduring the pain and increasing to 5iu's for a couple months, but I just felt something was off. I didn't get anywhere near the results and even after I healed, I have tried to restart at least 15 times and every time I get extreme pain in my spine and fingertips. And I have never got any results to speak of. Keep in mind, I got these during the height of the COVID pandemic, so he may have had to switch to a different supplier or however he gets it/makes it. I still have about 4-5 kits left. I just tried again two weeks ago and I have the same issue. I do remember reading at the time that many people couldn't go above 3iu w/o extreme pain in fingertips.

So, my question is: Are things back to normal now or are people still not able to take more than a few iu? Really the fingertip thing I could probably deal with, but I was getting no results after several months compared to the first time which made me an Iron Lion supporter for life. If I hadn't had that experience I would just move on, but it was so good that first time, I'm hoping it's better. If I just wasted a grand on a bad batch, I can live with that. These things happen, especially during a pandemic. I realize the place I got it from was near ground zero of where covid started, so I completely understand if they decide to go with a different source until things cleared up. If I owned the company, I would rather offer lower quality for a small time, than run the risk of getting people sick, so I appreciate that he had a very serious issue to contend with. Like I have said, I have nothing but respect for IL, I just wanted to give my honest review and see how people were liking his GH. I would like to hear from people who have bought within the last 2-3 months. I know Blood work can be shown to offer proof of it's authenticity, but I have no doubt it is legit. I'm not contending that. I'm just curious if people are seeing good results and the quality is high enough that the GH can be tolerated at 5iu's a day.

Thanks and I hope this review is not taken as a diss to anyone as I know IRON LION is a REAL SUPPLIER OF QUALITY PRODUCTS FOR A VERY LONG TIME.

GOD BLESS.
thanks for your honest and great and exact review,

we don't cheat any customers. supplying best quality items and best service to any customers is our duty .

if anybody have any questions, pls pm or email us or our great rep "Rehh" at anytime without hesitation, we will reply you asap , thanks very much, :)

Back