• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

USdomhgh order

hellkat13

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone ordered from this site before? I placed an order 10 days ago and haven't gotten any response after I sent my payment. Sent several emails and still crickets.

i’ve never heard of them, and i don’t think they’re a board sponsor here, so you might have been scammed. it’s a cold world. i would just write it off as a loss. @Multislacking i believe this should go in source checking and discussion.

Doesn't sound good bro 😕

Never purchase from a source you haven’t done research on. Read reviews from vetted members of the forum and never listen to new member reviews. Sources are notorious for creating new accounts to post good reviews. Just because they are a sponsor on a forum, doesn’t mean they’re good. We have had plenty of scammers here. If the price is too good to be true, it’s because it most likely is. And stay away from closing sales. 90% of the time they a scams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back