• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Upside down is now rightsideup

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was eating my pre workout meal and I overheard the idiot on TV say Clavin Klein posted a pregnant man for their mothers day ad... so to be sure I heard this correct, lol I googled it and here it is the first pregnant man... the World is officially upside down lol

Calvin Klein slammed for 'pregnant man' in Mother's Day commercial

dale.c

OG
Registered Member
Reaction score
Looks like that dudes just fat to me
Either way its fukt up how twisted the world is !!
Wonder if that’s a real woman laying behind him, nice ass on her

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Looks like that dudes just fat to me
Either way its fukt up how twisted the world is !!
Wonder if that’s a real woman laying behind him, nice ass on her

The chick has the dick(who is really a she-male;biologically male still), the dude is a Female biologically. So they are just a whacked out straight couple …in reality. One ugly female, one male(the chick, who probably has a 10in Dick! Lol

Are they Brazilian ? Lots of she males /ladyboys over there and in Mexico & Thailand . Wonder if it’s cuz hormones are so available or surgery is cheap? She had her boob reduction into male
Pecs. I couldn’t see any butt pics . Must’ve have been more pics , I wanted to see.

Max

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
9d0fa8a15ae1014d415c60c92245ff33.png

Ha

Max

dale.c

OG
Registered Member
Reaction score
The chick has the dick(who is really a she-male;biologically male still), the dude is a Female biologically. So they are just a whacked out straight couple …in reality. One ugly female, one male(the chick, who probably has a 10in Dick! Lol

Are they Brazilian ? Lots of she males /ladyboys over there and in Mexico & Thailand . Wonder if it’s cuz hormones are so available or surgery is cheap? She had her boob reduction into male
Pecs. I couldn’t see any butt pics . Must’ve have been more pics , I wanted to see.

Max

Damn man i thought her face was kinda masculine to be a real female

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's absolutely terrible, it's a disgrace.
Like I said in our other conversation, mother nature is long do for a system reset, and asteroid needs to slam into this planet and send us back into the stone ages, we failed this planet big time..

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Damn man i thought her face was kinda masculine to be a real female

She’s pretty hot! The tattoos and fit body …My bro and his friends tricked me in Thailand - went to a Beauty Contest and they all kept asking me who my choices were to win ….then they told me they were all dudes ! Fuckers! My own family ! Lol. I had my top 3 , then I felt like a Fool! I was 16 though. I can’t imagine how high maintenance it is to look like a hot chick when your a guy!? Probably a lot !

Max

tommygunz

Registered Member
Reaction score
It's absolutely terrible, it's a disgrace.
Like I said in our other conversation, mother nature is long do for a system reset, and asteroid needs to slam into this planet and send us back into the stone ages, we failed this planet big time..
Not to derail the thread, but, has anyone else with bad vision thought this said cuck here :p

03FBEC46-7987-428C-BD5A-4C9D764DD4DF.jpeg