• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

UPDATE Calum Von Moger In COMA with SEVERE Injuries

Arnold

🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
UPDATE Calum Von Moger In COMA with SEVERE Injuries

Calum Von Moger UPDDATE, In a COMA with SEVERE Injuries. WATCH VIDEO:

Read the full article...

It really is a shame seeing what road he’s traveling down. I hope and pray he makes it out of what he’s going through and is able to build off this and put his life back together.

Everyone is going through something. And we all have to remember that as we walk through our daily lives.

This guy has fallen a long way. Hope he finds his way back.

Please take care of your friends and family folk..

We will see if any of this is actually true

yes he jumped out of a window and is in critical condition with spinal injuries and he is in a coma.

I Kind of of feel like asking if you’ve been under a rock for the last year? Lol

The guys been on a one way path of destruction for over a year now. What made you think this wasn’t true?

I Kind of of feel like asking if you’ve been under a rock for the last year? Lol

The guys been on a one way path of destruction for over a year now. What made you think this wasn’t true?
I dont follow any of his stuff. I've been trying to find out what happen to the guys for a few days now.

Sorry I'm not gonna believe a bunch of YouTube click bate faggots. Find one Legitimate source. I'm really trying to figure out this case lol.

I dont follow any of his stuff. I've been trying to find out what happen to the guys for a few days now.

Sorry I'm not gonna believe a bunch of YouTube click bate faggots. Find one Legitimate source. I'm really trying to figure out this case lol.
Trust me…. its as bad as it sounds. I’ve been following it and he’s been in the news. I feel for the guy… he absolutely has some major stuff going on with him

There’s a thread about him on another board and I posted that he just made a video and he’s going down the sidewalk on a skateboard with bags of groceries and I said this guy is reckless and needs to calm down. That was some years ago!

IML Gear Cream!
Trust me…. its as bad as it sounds. I’ve been following it and he’s been in the news. I feel for the guy… he absolutely has some major stuff going on with him

^ This. I have no clue what his real demons are, but they are there.

I guess I need to dig a little deeper. I hope it's not that bad. The guy was pretty funny and entertaining back in the day. I hope the guy isn't paralyzed or something crazy.

I know the he was havin problems I've been following his down fall. I was hoping his comeback story wouldn't be this hard to overcome.

And you don't think these "YouTube click bate faggots" use any sources for their info?

And you don't think these "YouTube click bate faggots" use any sources for their info?
That was a little hash. I get there running a business as well. Alot of it just seems opinion, not facts. Everyone I've just reporting what Nick Trigili said. I've seen no hard prove.

That one pic of his house. And I've seen people posting pics from his old injury acting like it's breaking footage.

I guess I need to dig a little deeper. I hope it's not that bad. The guy was pretty funny and entertaining back in the day. I hope the guy isn't paralyzed or something crazy.

I know the he was havin problems I've been following his down fall. I was hoping his comeback story wouldn't be this hard to overcome.
Ya man me too. I was hoping to see a comeback because i think he had a great future. Hopefully he makes a full recovery and bounces back

@Dano22 , what's the deal with him bullying a 10 year old? It's not the first time I've heard it referenced, but can't find anything on the internet. Do you know the story?

Well I’m ashamed to admit I saw it on that dilido Greg’s YouTube channel . Somebody sent it to me . He was recording a young girl alone trying to eat a burger . Just seeing creepy shit and degrading her . Really pissed me off brother

Get Shredded!
@Dano22 , what's the deal with him bullying a 10 year old? It's not the first time I've heard it referenced, but can't find anything on the internet. Do you know the story?

He's really just fuckin around..

I totally agree. He didn’t mean any harm , it’s just stupid of him to do something like this when he knows people follow him. Tons of people, gtta kinds walk a straight line with status like he has . Or people like me will talk shit haha . I liked calum a lot , especially when he got his frilled lizard years back . I’m a huge reptile guy and it was cool watching him show so much interest and passion for that frilly. He’s just going through a rough patch that most of us go through when we’re younger . He picked a weird time to do it at this stage of his life, he never should have torn that bicep

Dam wuts really going on with him. Is it cause he cant get gear and hes getting depressed with his hormones all whack or is he just going through that celeb stage where when people forget about u, u get crazy

Well I’m ashamed to admit I saw it on that dilido Greg’s YouTube channel . Somebody sent it to me . He was recording a young girl alone trying to eat a burger . Just seeing creepy shit and degrading her . Really pissed me off brother
Yea, I dunno, it seems that cunt was actually being hurtful with his words and actions. Fuck him. Should have jumped out of a 3rd story window.

Back