• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

unsponsored - pioneering nandrolone only HRT

The funny part is, in America we literally throw nicer shit than that in the garbage. Hell, the MAIDS here throw nicer shit than that in the garbage.
😄
Im still trying to recover from the 8 pillow brag! 🤣

8 pillows guys! Come on! Who can compete with 8 pillows!!! 🤣🤣🤣

The funny part is, in America we literally throw nicer shit than that in the garbage. Hell, the MAIDS here throw nicer shit than that in the garbage.
😄
Im still trying to recover from the 8 pillow brag! 🤣

8 pillows guys! Come on! Who can compete with 8 pillows!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Haha dude is heavy in the pillow hustle 😂😂😂

Absolutely. Planetboy has yet to make a serious post. It's almost as if he enjoys baiting people in to abuse him. 🤔
Mental illness is rampant.
Im willing to help anyone who struggles with it.
Those that weaponize it against other people I have no sympathy for.
I hope he finds God or God finds him for the sake of his child.
That picture of his post injection mess on her little desk was genuinely disturbing.

Bro, what the fuck is happening in this thread? I knew I shouldn't have started drinking cough syrup again...
I need to start drinking cough syrup after this one! Lol

Mental illness is rampant.
Im willing to help anyone who struggles with it.
Those that weaponize it against other people I have no sympathy for.
I hope he finds God or God finds him for the sake of his child.
That picture of his post injection mess on her little desk was genuinely disturbing.
Agreed.
I was having a lot of fun with someone I thought was legitimately looking for attention. I saw it as a game. As the threads moved on the picture is becoming more and more clear. This person needs help.

That isn't an insult, it is an observation.

I could be wrong. The OP may be having a great time baiting and fishing. I hope that is the case, but I don't think so.

Do we have an award for 'Most Retarded Post of the Year'?

1. Your a dummy... you will find out the SOFT-way why what youre doing is stupid af.
2. Your NOT the first idiot to try this.
3. Youre a scumbag for using your childs desk as your injection pad. Do you not own a kitchen counter or bathrrom sink?
4. You can afford a maid, but your worried about re-using SINGLE-USE vials???
5. 0.1ml???

The positive in all this is that your dick will stop working soon and you wont reproduce any further.

Please ban this motherfucker so we arent subjected to any "updates" on his World Premier fuck-tard experiment.

Please. Smfh
point 2

2 months later i want to provide an update.
i was bulking for 10 months and at the end of my bulk i gained 0.5 inch of arm circumference since the begining of my deca hrt.
after that i started a cut (from november 20). so far i've lost 3kg and gained 0.1~0.2inch of arm circumference. and gained nice strength.

in february or march i'll bulk on 100mg test e and 750mg deca. after that i'll have to try tren and possibly cruise it

and yes my dick is fine, my plan worked perfectly.
however i have to admit that i'm losing some hair (the small ones in the front that grew glad to minoxidil). and one of the main goal of the experiement was to save hair. so in this aspect, it didn't work.

I think for full transparency i need to precise that im on mk677 since the begining of my cut. 12.5mg daily

Back