• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

unsponsored - pioneering nandrolone only HRT

platanos

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
it's clickbait because it's not deca only
sorry

just did first shot 🔫🔫
25mg test e
225mg deca

world premiere nandrolone dominant hrt
wow your forum has been selected for the log!! you should feel blessed.

see you in 2 months when there might actually be some effects to notice

IMG_20221017_195136.jpg

as you can see, my daughter's name is Julieta, I do shoots on her homeschool desk.

💕

shhould I just leave everything this way for the maid to clean it?

I used only 0.1ml of the test single use vial.
do you think I can keep the vial to use it multiple time? what a waste

happy jim carrey GIF

Do we have an award for 'Most Retarded Post of the Year'?

1. Your a dummy... you will find out the SOFT-way why what youre doing is stupid af.
2. Your NOT the first idiot to try this.
3. Youre a scumbag for using your childs desk as your injection pad. Do you not own a kitchen counter or bathrrom sink?
4. You can afford a maid, but your worried about re-using SINGLE-USE vials???
5. 0.1ml???

The positive in all this is that your dick will stop working soon and you wont reproduce any further.

Please ban this motherfucker so we arent subjected to any "updates" on his World Premier fuck-tard experiment.

Please. Smfh

I don't think my dick will stop working.
plenty of people did deca only cycles with their dick staying strong and proud.

at least one guy did deca cruise only with estradiol cream and his dick was fine (didn't check it myself, tho, it's only his words)

Your NOT the first idiot to try this.
it is spelled "you're"
find me some logs please.
not cycle logs, cruise logs.

5. 0.1ml???
yes, as I said I use 25mg test e, for a bit of dht and estradiol. learn some math and respect .

Eat 4 dicks.

Do we have an award for 'Most Retarded Post of the Year'?

1. Your a dummy... you will find out the SOFT-way why what youre doing is stupid af.
2. Your NOT the first idiot to try this.
3. Youre a scumbag for using your childs desk as your injection pad. Do you not own a kitchen counter or bathrrom sink?
4. You can afford a maid, but your worried about re-using SINGLE-USE vials???
5. 0.1ml???

The positive in all this is that your dick will stop working soon and you wont reproduce any further.

Please ban this motherfucker so we arent subjected to any "updates" on his World Premier fuck-tard experiment.

Please. Smfh
Everything this guy says is fucking retarded. All of his posts have to be satire, there is no way anyone is this stupid in real life.

you mean me or Fletcher?
I just reported him btw.

very insulting, disrespectful, and adds nothing of value to the discussion.
🤣😄😅
Hope that works out for you 😂😂😂

Everything this guy says is fucking retarded. All of his posts have to be satire, there is no way anyone is this stupid in real life.
The lack of situational awareness is astounding. 😄

Keeping up with this guy is equal to chasing a toddler with ADHD on speed. We are going to need to locate a shorter leash just to reign him in.

...and stop reporting people PlantarWart. You're going to draw unwanted attention to yourself.

Keeping up with this guy is equal to chasing a toddler with ADHD on speed. We are going to need to locate a shorter leash just to reign him in.

...and stop reporting people PlantarWart. You're going to draw unwanted attention to yourself.
He already ran off the cliff, hes too ignorant for gravity to have an immediate effect so there will be a short delay. 😄

Yes I do haha and a house keeper if you really care??? Is this going somewhere? Please don’t tell me you think either of those are impressive by any means….
you show it to me

here is mine
mssso.jpg

ive also peafowl fathers
and a royal golden peafowl blanket

i sleep with 8 pillows

how many pillows do you have guys ?

the proof it's my picture and my bed is here
they banned me on the other forum because they couldnt believe i was ready to put estradiol vaginal cream in my ass (I initially wanted pure deca only cruise and needed a source of estradiol, but most estradiol creams were vaginal creams. guys pin their ass weekly but get mind blown by the idea of putting cream in their ass.... pathetic closed minded animals)

you're the 20yo dude, not me.

show your bed

Get Shredded!
Hey everybody... this guy can count to 8!!!
HoarseBleakDwarfmongoose-max-1mb.gif

you show it to me

here is mine
mssso.jpg

ive also peafowl fathers
and a royal golden peafowl blanket

i sleep with 8 pillows

how many pillows do you have guys ?

the proof it's my picture and my bed is here
they banned me on the other forum because they couldnt believe i was ready to put estradiol vaginal cream in my ass (I initially wanted pure deca only cruise and needed a source of estradiol, but most estradiol creams were vaginal creams. guys pin their ass weekly but get mind blown by the idea of putting cream in their ass.... pathetic closed minded animals)
You know is pretty normal to only have one bed in a room, right? Looks like a scummy hotel room to me, which would make sense that you keep referring to a maid.

You know is pretty normal to only have one bed in a room, right? Looks like a scummy hotel room to me, which would make sense that you keep referring to a maid.
show your bed, enough blah blah.
show your bed

you're the 20yo dude, not me.

show your bed
Nope, you are not mentally getting into my bed. Freaky little pervert.

Now we have to remember you have an anal cream fetish. I feel the need to scrub my brain after reading that.

It's all fun and games until you start messing with a man's bed and butts.

Does this kid have rabies? There's something loose upstairs.

Back