• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Uncle Z top notch service and products!

Killionb12

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys just wanted to post how thankful I am for having a solid source like Uncle Z. From local to international services your needs can be met by them. One stop shop for all your needs, whether it’s competition prep, bulking or cutting to post cycle therapy they have it! Also, with 3rd party testing you know what you are getting. That’s extremely important since you want to know what’s going into your body. As a professional competitor that’s even more important since one thing being off can destroy my prep and cost me a chance to win on stage. Finally, I have countless bloodwork that comes back spot on every time I’m testing whether it’s testosterone levels, E2, or IGF-1 it’s always spot on. I have sent many guys to Uncle Z and they always have the same response as I do, top notch service and products.

Their local presence is even better with multiple warehouses to ensure you can get things quickly when in a pinch. Their international service is freaky fast as well. I can’t share specifically but let’s just say it rivals standard local delivery times. Obviously customs can hold things up but their discrete packaging is awesome and you can feel safe that’s it getting to you with no issues. Anyway just wanted to give a shout-out to Uncle Z to their great service and their dedication to making improvements. Thanks Uncle Z!

XOTG85

Board Rep 4 Uncle Z
Board Rep
Reaction score
That's awesome brother thank you for sharing that... and yes we strive to make sure products are tested for accuracy and quality. Thanks 👍

Killionb12

Registered Member
Reaction score
That's awesome brother thank you for sharing that... and yes we strive to make sure products are tested for accuracy and quality. Thanks

Absolutely brother! You guys are killing it and appreciate all that you do!