• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Uncle Z is looking for Loggers

I don’t know how much blood test are asshole, you need to mind your own business big man
So you take steroids and never had blood tests done.
As I said before
PS: you feel better for calling me an asshole ?
It’s Sir asshole thanks

So you take steroids and never had blood tests done.
As I said before
PS: you feel better for calling me an asshole ?
It’s Sir asshole thanks
Bloods are just a minor suggestion, Sir Asshole 🫡

I would like to apply for the said position
The only problem is I live in Australia and the border force would probably like to try and stop me getting anything.
So here I am wanting to take you up on this. No reply at all. Blood tests are easy for me. I just go in and order them from my doctor. I’m also on trt so running the gear at trt level for bloods is easy for me. Then run a blast and more bloods.
What a shame I can’t get any to try.

Bloods will not be reimbursed as z stated so let them get back to looking for the loggers they want.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Flaming of other members is not cool!
We are all here to learn, grow and hopefully as our knowledge base develops, help other members as well.

burning eric cartman GIF by South Park

Flaming is the act of posting offensive messages over the Internet. These messages, called "flames," are all too often posted within online discussion forums such as ASF.

Flaming often leads to the trading of insults between members and as an unfortunate result, it often throws the discussion of a legitimate topic well off track as the post between @Shotta609, @Mynuts and @Astro95 have done and ultimately turned this thread into a Pie Fight.

If you go back and read the ASF Forum Rules, you will see the following:

*No flaming or trolling, show respect towards others.

My suggestion is to go back and read the rules of this forum.

ASF Rules-Must Read

If you guys want to continue with the off-topic comments, do as @Wardamn suggested and take it to the “PIT”. Further be advised that if you cannot follow the rules of the forum, your chances of being selected as a Logger will quickly diminish.
Hopefully, this explains where I stand on the topic and we can get back to looking for Members that are willing to log their experience with EP Test E and pull labs 5 weeks into their cycle.

So here I am wanting to take you up on this. No reply at all. Blood tests are easy for me. I just go in and order them from my doctor. I’m also on trt so running the gear at trt level for bloods is easy for me. Then run a blast and more bloods.
What a shame I can’t get any to try.

Maybe my last post has answered your question a little better.
There is going to be some back and forth at times between member, however, a sponsor sub-form is not the place for that to take place.
Please go back and read the Forum Rules.
Show respect towards fellow members.
Help others achieve their goals.
Give fellow members direction when needed.
Then maybe we will have a future opportunity for you. .

UZ has great gear, running there Tren E right now.

Get Shredded!
Uncles Z is looking for a few good loggers.

All lumber Jacks are welcome.
Duck Dynasty GIF by DefyTV

Uncle Z will provide you with the 3 x Testosterone Enanthate - 250mg/Ml 10ml/Vial from Euro-Pharmacies.

You can run the Test at a TRT dosage or run whatever dosage feel meets your current needs.
Our expectation is for you to pull bloods 5 weeks after the first pin and post those results on the forum. Pre-bloods would be great as well but not necessary..
Additionally, we would like you to provide information about your experience.

Here at Uncle Z we contribute to the highest standards and safety by providing our customers with the highest quality anabolic steroids, and customer service available.
We believe in delivering customer satisfaction by listening to and exceeding customer expectations.

We want you to help us prove that this is true and accurate.
Don't Wait.
Let us know why you want to Log for Uncle Z in the Sponsors Forum Post, It IS That Simple.
I am very much interested in running this Log and being considered thank you

Back