• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Uncle Z is looking for Loggers

Push50

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Uncles Z is looking for a few good loggers.

All lumber Jacks are welcome.
Duck Dynasty GIF by DefyTV

Uncle Z will provide you with the 3 x Testosterone Enanthate - 250mg/Ml 10ml/Vial from Euro-Pharmacies.

You can run the Test at a TRT dosage or run whatever dosage feel meets your current needs.
Our expectation is for you to pull bloods 5 weeks after the first pin and post those results on the forum. Pre-bloods would be great as well but not necessary..
Additionally, we would like you to provide information about your experience.

Here at Uncle Z we contribute to the highest standards and safety by providing our customers with the highest quality anabolic steroids, and customer service available.
We believe in delivering customer satisfaction by listening to and exceeding customer expectations.

We want you to help us prove that this is true and accurate.
Don't Wait.
Let us know why you want to Log for Uncle Z in the Sponsors Forum Post, It IS That Simple.

I would like to apply for the said position
The only problem is I live in Australia and the border force would probably like to try and stop me getting anything.

Not sure if I'll qualify for this but I'm definitely down to try out some test e if it's free haha.

What a bum asking for bloodwork reimbursement after they’ll send you free gear 😂😂
Faggot, I just lost my daughter you piece of shit, I had to pay for a funeral scumbag, you think I give a fuck about the free gear ? I was going to do it because nobody else responded you piece of trash

Optimum would be before to get a baseline, at 5 weeks is to see the elevation, and after is when you are marketing sure that you get back to baseline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh I know it just seemed odd he said he didn’t know how much blood labs were yet he cycles 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’d be open to to do. Pulling bloods on my current trt of 250mgs a week in 2 weeks.

Then going into a blast with Test starting at 750mg weekly.

What a bum asking for bloodwork reimbursement after they’ll send you free gear

It takes some guys longer to learn them it does others. To me! The main reason I am on these forums is to guide and help others ache I’ve what many only dream of. I would agree that asking about a reimbursement for a free offer is silly! However, maybe he is now very eloquent with words. My take on his comments was that he was fishing for testing price and a possible place to get it done which has been provided.

Do I get reimburse for the blood test? Not sure how much they and I don’t have insurance

Brother I am sorry to hear that you lost your daughter. That is a life changing event that many cannot get through. I appreciate your offer to log for Uncle Z, however, I would prefer that you get your life back online first and take care of yourself and your family. Keep in touch with the Z Team and when we have a future logging offer I would like to see you back.
God bless you and yours and stay strong.

How about stop doing drugs if you can’t afford bloods.

How about stop doing drugs if you can’t afford bloods.

We never know a man’s situation unless we have walked in his shoes. Everyone’s situation is different. Being a productive member on ASF is about helping other and not just flaming them. Maybe his question didn’t come out exactly like me meant for it to.
Let’s move forward

Back