• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Un-Sponsored Summer Cycle Log

GJ503

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Going to dive into my summer run. Course work for my graduate program is done (still writing my thesis). I feel like I can devote some real effort into making gains this summer.

Stats
5'10
206lbs
BF (pushing 20%)

Cycle is almost all PSL gear.
Sust 250 every 3 days
Deca 200 every 3 days
Mast p 75 ED
Replace Deca with Tren 3 after 10 weeks

DQ test iso 100mg every 3 days (a bit more than I use during a cruise)
IL orange top gh 2.5iu's in the am and pm. (5iu ED).

Diet is going to be disciplined (I swear). Actually looking at switching to a plant based diet after this run (got to do more research). Chicken and fish are the only meats I will be eating with egg whites and whey.

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 76
Actually looking at switching to a plant based diet after this run (got to do more research).

Would love to see someone log one that wasn't trying to sell something! Seriously, post it up and let us know how it goes if you do it.

Did chest and triceps yesterday while my step some was visiting. I was pretty proud that my wife was able to bench more than her 17 year old son (95 for 4 sets of 8). First time pre-cycle I was able to get 275 for 10. I attribute it to the weight gain and the fact that I was running primo during my cruise. Going to be a few months of killer gains I am predicting.

Shoulder day with some incline bench to start. 225 incline press felt light as fuck. 4 sets of 10 and could have done more. Did dumbbells shoulder press with 70s with 12 to 10 reps. 315 shrugs and 35lbs lateral raises. Rear delts at 30lbs. Core is ab wheel and took the pups to the park for some easy cardio :). Did a 7+ mile trail run this weekend with my dog and his dumb ass chased a skunk. Thankfully he put the brakes on when I yelled and his head only smells a bit.

Diet has been oatmeal in the am, light breakfast of egg whites and salmon around 10. Lunch is usually a sandwich or salmon burger. Dinner the last two nights has been chicken, rice and a salad.

Following !
Get it GJ

Max

Going to dive into my summer run. Course work for my graduate program is done (still writing my thesis). I feel like I can devote some real effort into making gains this summer.

Stats
5'10
206lbs
BF (pushing 20%)

Cycle is almost all PSL gear.
Sust 250 every 3 days
Deca 200 every 3 days
Mast p 75 ED
Replace Deca with Tren 3 after 10 weeks

DQ test iso 100mg every 3 days (a bit more than I use during a cruise)
IL orange top gh 2.5iu's in the am and pm. (5iu ED).

Diet is going to be disciplined (I swear). Actually looking at switching to a plant based diet after this run (got to do more research). Chicken and fish are the only meats I will be eating with egg whites and whey.

I see that DQ!!

Max

just a question:
why the choice of mast P and not E?
Financial. I got the bundle pack deal from PSL's int line. They have a 5 pack and 4 pack bundle and I got the 4 mast P with the discount. Think I got the sust and deca with the other bundle discount. Tren E and Mast E are a little more pricey and not available in the bundle.

Week one starting pics. Need to shave.

Attachments

• IMG_5845.jpg
    IMG_5845.jpg
    656.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_5828 (2).JPG
    IMG_5828 (2).JPG
    477.7 KB · Views: 28
IML Gear Cream!
Week one starting pics. Need to shave.
I’m hairy too! Lol. Great start point! Mass w Class
I got 5 test iso left and one test cyp. Miss that source. Amazon of AAS and unquestionable quality. Anyone ever figure out what happened?
Nope! But, I definitely was smart before they left...if you catch my drift! Hex/Iso/Var/Drol/test mix . EP is giving em a run for their money ! Proper upgrades! Their Hex/Iso is great! I wanna try more of their gold line, peptides and Sust 500 !!

Max

Also, Just noticed I cracked 1,000 posts with this. Took me almost 4 years though.

Also, Just noticed I cracked 1,000 posts with this. Took me almost 4 years though.

Congratulations 1,000 posts

Max

Brutha, nice DQ gears. We miss him around here..
I'm down to learning something new about the plant based diet. I don't know anyone that has done that before and all info I seen online I take with a grain of salt..
The chicken and white fish is most of my protein intake, with some whey here or there. If you get tired of the fish sub it out with shrimp (same weight as the fish).

I hear great things about the IL oranges :twothumbs:

and congrats with popping your 1k cherry! :roflmao:

I just noticed the ED with mastP.. what sites will you be hitting and what size pins? let us know how you make out in that department with pip and mobility and what not. ED would get old quick with me especially on a prop ester.
You're gonna feel great that mastp ED..

I just noticed the ED with mastP.. what sites will you be hitting and what size pins? let us know how you make out in that department with pip and mobility and what not. ED would get old quick with me especially on a prop ester.
You're gonna feel great that mastp ED..
On the days when I'm pinning 3+ml I switch glutes. 3/4ml of Mast P goes in either delt or quad. It is smooth by itself. The bigger shots give me some pip but not bad.

Leg day with the wife. Sled with 12 plates and hack squats with 6. 4 sets of 10-12. Leg extensions and curls. Calve raises and weighted lunges. I'm honestly more impressed with the gains my wife is making on week three of primo and var. She is getting stronger every week. She did 8 plates on the sled and 140lbs on the hack squat rack. She has basically doubled weight and reps in less than a month. 12.5mg primo (Alpha) and 10mg var (Euro Pharma) ED.

Brutha, nice DQ gears. We miss him around here..
I'm down to learning something new about the plant based diet. I don't know anyone that has done that before and all info I seen online I take with a grain of salt..
The chicken and white fish is most of my protein intake, with some whey here or there. If you get tired of the fish sub it out with shrimp (same weight as the fish).

I hear great things about the IL oranges :twothumbs:

and congrats with popping your 1k cherry! :roflmao:

I always admired the fact that DQ would praise a handful of other sources on this board. PSL was one of them and that is why I switched when DQ went dark.

Watch The Game Changers on Netflix. Some great info on plant based diets. Don't think I'll ever give up fish and seasonal game meat, but buying shit at a grocery store seems less appealing the more I read about this stuff.

IL orange tops are on point. Got to try the Eurotropins some day though.

Get Shredded!
Back and biceps this morning. Like every morning Mon-Fri I am up at 4:30. Make a quick whey iso and pre-workout shake with naked Green Machine, Carrot Juice and some Acai.

Pulldowns 175 4 sets of 10
Seated rows 175 4 sets of 10
Hammer Strength inverted and regular grip 125 on each side 8 sets of 10.
45lbs dumbbell curls 4 sets of 10
Easy bar 125 4 sets of 8-10

Post workout oatmeal with chi and hemp hearts, some pumpkin seeds and dried cranberry's. Lunch will be a salmon salad.

Plan is to step up the weight after conditioning for a week or two.

I like the Naked line . Humboldt Farms is another good one . Naked is 2 for 1 sometimes!

Max

Just seen this log! Looks like you have an awesome starting point bro, some good size going!
Thanks! Got to get my arms built up like yours. I'm doing arms twice a week and trying to step up the weight. Had a partial bicep tear a few years ago and it always is in the back of my mind when lifting heavy.

Thanks! Got to get my arms built up like yours. I'm doing arms twice a week and trying to step up the weight. Had a partial bicep tear a few years ago and it always is in the back of my mind when lifting heavy.

Believe it or not I only do maybe 4 total sets of biceps a week but I hit them insanely hard lol
Just be careful of that tear bro your doing good so far and look awesome!

Rest day #2 and wife cooked some of the leftover chicken for breakfast.
Egg whites scrambled with spinach leaves and mushrooms.
Chicken with sweet onions and yellow squash , hash browns with sweet peppers. One piece of Dave's Killer Break butter and jam.

Attachments

• Breakfast.jpg
    Breakfast.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 29
Week 2 starts with chest and triceps. My wife's friend is trying to lose some size around her waist to become a SP on base in Maryland so we have been including her in the workouts.

Flat bench 225-305 reps 12-4
Incline 225 4 sets of 10
Hamer Strength 135 on each side for 4 sets of 10
Rope pull down and single arm pull downs 10-8 reps
Weighted dips 10-12 reps
Crossover flies. 10-12 reps.

Ab wheel and light cardio (3 mile hike with the dogs)

Rest day #2 and wife cooked some of the leftover chicken for breakfast.
Egg whites scrambled with spinach leaves and mushrooms.
Chicken with sweet onions and yellow squash , hash browns with sweet peppers. One piece of Dave's Killer Break butter and jam.

Delicious
Week 2 starts with chest and triceps. My wife's friend is trying to lose some size around her waist to become a SP on base in Maryland so we have been including her in the workouts.

Flat bench 225-305 reps 12-4
Incline 225 4 sets of 10
Hamer Strength 135 on each side for 4 sets of 10
Rope pull down and single arm pull downs 10-8 reps
Weighted dips 10-12 reps
Crossover flies. 10-12 reps.

Ab wheel and light cardio (3 mile hike with the dogs)
Nice Training! That is cool to help out your wife’s friend

Max

Last week was solid in the gym. Up from 206 to 210. Expected as my first 10 weeks are bulking with deca and then a 5 week run with tren and var. Here are pre cycle bloods. This is 100mg DQ test iso twice a week. Bloods were drawn 4 days after last pin. After this I dropped to 75mg x2 EW.

Attachments

• Pre Cycle labs.JPG
    Pre Cycle labs.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 23
Back