• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ultima

It's a little pricey for me but never heard anything bad 👍

Yup, I was using it before I found this forum. Never had any issues with it. Now, I just buy from the sponsors.

I bought a vial of their NPP that came to me contaminated. But it came from NapsGear and they’re total dogshit so I’m not even sure it was genuine…

I bought a vial of their NPP that came to me contaminated. But it came from NapsGear and they’re total dogshit so I’m not even sure it was genuine…
Yeah I’m going through steroidify. They’ve always been good to me.

Go where you want but a lot of the sponsors here will get you your stuff cheaper and faster. I’d recommend Azteca
They are a sponsor on this forum. That’s how I found them. And I get it under a week every time. I don’t mind spending a little extra since I’m so comfortable with them. I’ve probably placed close to 20 orders with them and never had a single issue. You know what I mean

They are a sponsor on this forum. That’s how I found them. And I get it under a week every time. I don’t mind spending a little extra since I’m so comfortable with them. I’ve probably placed close to 20 orders with them and never had a single issue. You know what I mean
Oh damn, yeah if you’re 20 orders deep then I’d stay with them. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

Used the Anadrol and test mix years ago and it was good !

Max

IML Gear Cream!
I am currently using the following products from Ultima:
1) Test Enan 400 mg
2) Ultima Cut Mix 150
3) Oxandrolone (Anavar) 50 mg
So far the results have been wicked good. Some minor PIP (3/10) with the Ultima Cut Mix but it is tolerable and last one day.
Will definitely order from them again.

Anybody else use ultima? I don’t see it talked about too much on here.
Stocked up on a sale and international sponsor was having. Been using Ultima Pharma for over a year. Excellent clean product. They test their products prior to distribution. It's a fantastic line. Don't hesitate to give them a go.

Back