• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tyson James '2024'

Fletcher

Alpha Patriot/AAS Veteran/H&B REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This kid is always sharp with his lyrics!

This kid is always sharp with his lyrics!
Hmmmm. Yeah definitely not my thing but I’m not hating. I just never pictured you listening to rap bro. Judging by your pics I had you figured for a metal or old rock kinda guy. Hey each to their own though. It’s all good in the hood. 🤷‍♂️👍

Hmmmm. Yeah definitely not my thing but I’m not hating. I just never pictured you listening to rap bro. Judging by your pics I had you figured for a metal or old rock kinda guy. Hey each to their own though. It’s all good in the hood. 🤷‍♂️👍
I love oldschool metal for sure, I appreciate anything with great lyrics. Lyrics are important, no matter how the music sounds, if the lyrics are shit, I cant.
I like REAL hiphop, which is rare.
Tyson James is interesting, I love his wordplay. Im not going to be rocking to it in the car or anything, but I enjoy his lyrics.

I wouldnt call Tyson's music "hiphop" and Im not a "rap" fan, (2 diff things) but he is cleverly combining a popular sound with smart lyrics.
I figured some the guys here would appreciate the way he puts the topics together.

I can go from Megadeth to Methodman on the same playlist. 🤷
I like smart lyrics and strong themes in rock or hiphop.

Hey man nothing wrong with variety. My psychiatrist just told me the other day that listening to different styles of music is a sign of intelligence. I don’t know if that’s really true but she’s insanely hot so whatever she says is ok with me. Lol
I swear everytime I go to see her that her skirts keep getting shorter and shorter. She could tell me the sky is purple and I’d totally agree with her. Lol

I love oldschool metal for sure, I appreciate anything with great lyrics. Lyrics are important, no matter how the music sounds, if the lyrics are shit, I cant.
I like REAL hiphop, which is rare.
Tyson James is interesting, I love his wordplay. Im not going to be rocking to it in the car or anything, but I enjoy his lyrics.
It’s a shame how many good tracks out there have been completely ruined by some clown yapping about a bunch of nonsense

IML Gear Cream!
So now rap is inclusive?

White boys be like, I wanna be blackish too.

Anthrax , Slayer, Mett older songs, Nwa , Wu tang clan, Biggie and Big Pun.

Gym play list.

You kids are so cute listening to your voodoo music.... Turn that stuff off and get off my lawn...1000000627.jpg

Hey man nothing wrong with variety. My psychiatrist just told me the other day that listening to different styles of music is a sign of intelligence. I don’t know if that’s really true but she’s insanely hot so whatever she says is ok with me. Lol
I swear everytime I go to see her that her skirts keep getting shorter and shorter. She could tell me the sky is purple and I’d totally agree with her. Lol
It is. Just like speaking more than one language is to.

So now rap is inclusive?

I use to laugh at the white dudes that would come into the boxing gym when I was growing up. The first few days they were normal white guys and within two weeks they would completely change the way they walked and talked to try and fit in with the black guys. It was so weird. Even the black guys would make fun of them for trying to be black. They didn’t realize they would have gotten more respect by just being themselves. Then we would all take bets on how long it would be before they thought they were cool enough to use the word nigger. Yeah that was usually their last day coming into the gym. lol

Lyrically talented for sure. Not rlly into the whole religious thing though. Is this all he raps about?

I use to laugh at the white dudes that would come into the boxing gym when I was growing up. The first few days they were normal white guys and within two weeks they would completely change the way they walked and talked to try and fit in with the black guys. It was so weird. Even the black guys would make fun of them for trying to be black. They didn’t realize they would have gotten more respect by just being themselves. Then we would all take bets on how long it would be before they thought they were cool enough to use the word nigger. Yeah that was usually their last day coming into the gym. lol
When I was in the military I hung out with more black guys than white guys because they always had weed.
I drew the line at malt liquor and do-rags and to this day I only use the N word when I’m making fun of uptight racists lol.

It's wild af how disenfranchised white boys are today. It's like the blacks just turned the tables culturally,socially, and societal. Even with the fbi literally murdering all their leaders, dismantling the panthers, and feeding them crack, they still one upped you boyz.
Better hit them computers harder and keep searching space travel for a new home.

I hang out with black guys that “act white”.

Does that count?

Some of them even listen to country music and live in the same house as their kids. One of them wore a MAGA hat in target… I thought to myself “my ninja” !!

I never use the n word even when making fun of race baiting racist democrat voters and politicians. You’ll never meet a bigger closet racist then a liberal whitey.

Get Shredded!
It's wild af how disenfranchised white boys are today. It's like the blacks just turned the tables culturally,socially, and societal. Even with the fbi literally murdering all their leaders, dismantling the panthers, and feeding them crack, they still one upped you boyz.
Better hit them computers harder and keep searching space travel for a new home.
A lot of it starts at home and in the schools. Black kids are brought up to be tough and to hate on whites. Basically take what you can when you can. White kids are brought up now believing they themselves are evil and they should feel bad and cuddle the blacks. Basically give all other races whatever they want. Say what you want but that’s what I see being taught to my kids. Luckily my kids are smart enough not to buy into all the race bullshit. They understand we are all equal but still different in many ways and there’s nothing wrong with being proud of who you are. People are just fucking retarded when it comes to race period. It’s funny but sad at the same time.

When I was in the military I hung out with more black guys than white guys because they always had weed.
I drew the line at malt liquor and do-rags and to this day I only use the N word when I’m making fun of uptight racists lol.
Careful man. Saying black guys had the weed these days is actually a racist statement. lol

This was 1980, nothing was racist then or maybe it was but it was ok.
IDK, I can barely remember 1980:joint:

100% correct... Where I'm from (NH) back in the 80's, we had one black kid in our high-school.
Good dude, everyone liked him... Zero racism from the 99.9999999% white people.
The social-media woketardz created the new "raaaaaaaaaaacisssssssssss" craze going on today.
I see none of it in real life we're I am...

If you read online, its a nationwide emergency. Out in real life, nothing.. Fake...

So now rap is inclusive?

Of course the liberal would focus on race... idk if you were around in the 80s but this is not the first white person who did a rap song. 😄

Lyrically talented for sure. Not rlly into the whole religious thing though. Is this all he raps about?
He does political topics a lot, he has some great ones about trannys and beta males! 😄

Of course the liberal would focus on race... idk if you were around in the 80s but this is not the first white person who did a rap song. 😄
In the 80’s rap was still pretty new. My first exposure was RunDMC and when they collaborated with Aerosmith I said to my self “this is going somewhere”.

I wouldnt call Tyson's music "hiphop" and Im not a "rap" fan, (2 diff things) but he is cleverly combining a popular sound with smart lyrics.
I figured some the guys here would appreciate the way he puts the topics together.
I don’t like the new rap songs. I prefer the old school 1988-1999.

The FBI was at one point investigating NWA cause of the lyrics.

A lot of the talented guys pissed off the feds look at Irv Gotti from murder inc records. Irv Gotti was facing serious time.

I prefer the hip hop artist who practiced like song about.

Case in point Shyne who out side the Tunnel night club shot and killed somebody who had beef with him. That’s being a artist and 100 percent real here’s the performance the same night before shooting out side the club happened.

Back