• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tucker dropped too many red pills. - out at Fox

But the elections are rigged… it’s all a money game. Democrats are better at hiding their corporate lobbyist pork banks so there guy/girl/he-she wins. Simple as that.

Anyone can find the connections and corruption among the Democrats, but it requires a bit of digging, which most are unwilling to do.

He’s the heir to Swansons foods. Like chicken broths, pot pies, and hungry man’s.

He never had to work at all, he lives in like rural Maine and that’s where his show is filmed out of, at his house.
Thank you for that knowledge! Much appreciated

Bullshit.
You slither in here to talk trash. As if I like FOX LMAO

You forget my favorite person in the world besides Trump is Julian Assange.
I'm not an MSM guy and you know that.

I could give two shits about FOX. No one here doubts that but you.

Oh yeah Wikileaks is compromised by our POS CIA. Notice how half the email dirt on the Dems magically disappeared and has a 404 code now.

And the CIA is absolutely a Democratic Party "intel" agency, though I wouldn't call anyone who is a dem "intelligent".

Fox used to suck 99%. Now, it sucks 100%.
So removing an admitted lier causes you to like them less? I don't get it. He outright said that everything he said on air about the election was a heaping pile of horse shit. And we only have a tiny glimpse into his texting, just imagine what else is there! He lies on air, he can't stand your lord and savior, what exactly about him did you like?

Get Shredded!
I have not owned a television for over 20 years now, but occasionally catch a short clip of Tucker here and there. He's the only one at Fox who discusses the destruction being rained down on the USA by the current administration.

Please provide a link to him saying that everything he said about the election was bullshit. A real link, with him saying it. Not CNN or some other MSM bullshit discussing him saying it. First a link to what he said that wasn't true, then a link to him recanting his statements. Thanks.

I have not owned a television for over 20 years now, but occasionally catch a short clip of Tucker here and there. He's the only one at Fox who discusses the destruction being rained down on the USA by the current administration.

Please provide a link to him saying that everything he said about the election was bullshit. A real link, with him saying it. Not CNN or some other MSM bullshit discussing him saying it. First a link to what he said that wasn't true, then a link to him recanting his statements. Thanks.
So you need him to say on camera he lied, we all know that's not gonna happen. But you know what texts said that were found in discovery, and he never once claimed they were wrong. And if you think he would allow a lie like that to continue without saying something you're fucking nutz, but then again. The mind of a trumpster, it's a scary thing to figure out.

So you need him to say on camera he lied, we all know that's not gonna happen. But you know what texts said that were found in discovery, and he never once claimed they were wrong. And if you think he would allow a lie like that to continue without saying something you're fucking nutz, but then again. The mind of a trumpster, it's a scary thing to figure out.
Hmmmm, yeah, that's what I thought. All you've got is childish ad hominems.

Thank you for admitting that you're unable to back up your assertions. Have a nice day.

Hmmmm, yeah, that's what I thought. All you've got is childish ad hominems.

Thank you for admitting that you're unable to back up your assertions. Have a nice day.
Wait, so you truly think that the discovery texts were made up and not true like another deep state conspiracy? Wow bro.

"you you you.. trumpster!!!!".

So removing an admitted lier causes you to like them less? I don't get it. He outright said that everything he said on air about the election was a heaping pile of horse shit. And we only have a tiny glimpse into his texting, just imagine what else is there! He lies on air, he can't stand your lord and savior, what exactly about him did you like?
Tucker can't stand Jesus??? That's it I'm done with him

"He outright said that everything he said on air about the election was a heaping pile of horse shit."

@mass gain & @Learningtopump
I still want to know what exactly he said that he later recanted and said he was lying about. Y'all who hate him obviously follow this shit more than I do.

I've looked and cannot corroborate what you're saying. So what exactly did he admit he was lying about? Links or it didn't happen. Put up or shut up.

"He outright said that everything he said on air about the election was a heaping pile of horse shit."

@mass gain & @Learningtopump
I still want to know what exactly he said that he later recanted and said he was lying about. Y'all who hate him obviously follow this shit more than I do.

I've looked and cannot corroborate what you're saying. So what exactly did he admit he was lying about? Links or it didn't happen. Put up or shut up.
I never said he recanted anything. He is a hypocrite but many of those guys are. They just want viewers and more money.
There is a reason Fox settled. They didn't want him on the stand. Why do you think that is?

I don't hate him and I also don't really follow him. Sometimes I watch parts of his show because it is entertaining not because he spoke the truth.

I never said he recanted anything. He is a hypocrite but many of those guys are. They just want viewers and more money.
There is a reason Fox settled. They didn't want him on the stand. Why do you think that is?

I don't hate him and I also don't really follow him. Sometimes I watch parts of his show because it is entertaining not because he spoke the truth.
You are certainly entitled to your opinion and your speculation. My post was more directed at @Learningtopump, who specifically stated something - as fact - that cannot be supported or corroborated. If someone can prove me wrong, so be it. Please do so. But until I see proof that, "[Tucker] outright said that everything he said on air about the election was a heaping pile of horse shit" then it's an outright lie.

.@RobertKennedyJr says it's unfortunate that Tucker Carlson lost his show, given that he had a higher number of Democratic viewers than Rachel Maddow, ten times the average viewership of CNN, and was discussing topics never seen on television:

"Tucker had the biggest Democratic audience on TV. He had more Democrats watching in most demographics than Rachel Maddow... His average night was 10x CNN's average... He was saying things that nobody had ever said on TV before. He was talking about advertisers dictating content and pharmaceutical advertisers getting newscasters on the network to say things about vaccines that were not true, and nobody has ever talked like that."

Learningtosheep…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well hes been right about a lot of shit so this could be true, makes more sense than releasing you biggest ratings star for nonsense

Back