• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Trying to build upper chest

TwoDollarTacos

Registered Member
Reaction score
No matter what I do I can’t fill in my upper chest enough...I hit it 4 times a week minimum just can’t seem to gain the size I’m looking for....any suggestions ?

4x a week? That could be your problem.

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
No matter what I do I can’t fill in my upper chest enough...I hit it 4 times a week minimum just can’t seem to gain the size I’m looking for....any suggestions ?
Go post this ???? In my q&a thread in the uncle z sub forum ill give my 2 cents on what's worked for.me over last year and my upper chest might just be my most improved part over last year. Ill answer in video tomorrow(Sunday night)

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
I have a really flat upper chest but the single exercise that has really started to make a difference that I never used to do is Incline Flyes. Yes, that single exercise is a game changer for me atleast and now I totally understand why all the pros do them so much. I don't do a deep stretch bc that is bad for my shoulders, but even so my chest gets stimulated and I can really squeeze my inner/upper pec on the positive. 3-4 sets for 10-12 reps
Agree 100

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score
Imo if you're hitting your chest with enough intensity to grow then once every 5-7 days is enough. On gear your MPS is elevated for much longer so no need to train it twice a week unless you have great genetics and can actually benefit from it, even then it's probably only a short term benefit until burnout occurs.

Seriously only work out one muscle groups a week?

Dunamis

Registered Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to using some of these techniques

Anopolo21

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My upper chest was one of my most underdeveloped muscles in my twenties. I tried everything. When I was in my thirties a friend gave me a great exercises for upper chest.
Exercise- Superset dumbell flyes with Barbel incline press. The flyes would be 20 reps with squeezing your upper chest at the top of the exercise. 90 seconds rest, followed by heavy incline barbell press. 8-6 reps max. Wait 90 seconds, repeat. 6 sets of each.