• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Truth behind Operation Red Wings

JD1155

God forgives, Inno Doesn’t…. IFFI
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

Been hearing more and more stuff about this. It will be interesting to see how this plays out

As a long time Red Wings fan I’m disappointed in the work Yzermam has done. That rivalry against the Avelanche was one of the greatest in all of sports though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a long time Red Wings fan I’m disappointed in the work Yzermam has done. That rivalry against the Avelanche was one of the greatest in all of sports though.

Nice to see a fellow Red Wings fan. Do you feel that Steve hasn't done enough this season via trades or roster construction? He called out the team a few weeks ago to play better defense. They are stumbling to the seasons finish. Probably missing the playoffs again sadly. Going to the playoffs for 25 straight seasons does lead to a down period after for a bit.

Been hearing more and more stuff about this. It will be interesting to see how this plays out
I've heard a lot about Marcus and his brother via David Goggins book Can't Hurt Me. Some information about Operation Red Wings. So will be interesting how this story evolves

Nice to see a fellow Red Wings fan. Do you feel that Steve hasn't done enough this season via trades or roster construction? He called out the team a few weeks ago to play better defense. They are stumbling to the seasons finish. Probably missing the playoffs again sadly. Going to the playoffs for 25 straight seasons does lead to a down period after for a bit.

They should have blown the roster up sooner and forgot about the playoff streak. Obviously that’s not Yzermams fault. I just feel he hasn’t been as active as I would have hope with player personnel, and I’m not sure draft picks have been as great as expected.

They should have blown the roster up sooner and forgot about the playoff streak. Obviously that’s not Yzermams fault. I just feel he hasn’t been as active as I would have hope with player personnel, and I’m not sure draft picks have been as great as expected.

That's fair. They do seem on the upswing but maybe not to the level or as quickly as expected. Steve seemed more active while TBs gm in 2010 etc. lots of really good teams in the NHL right now. The playoffs will be crazy like last year.

That's fair. They do seem on the upswing but maybe not to the level or as quickly as expected. Steve seemed more active while TBs gm in 2010 etc. lots of really good teams in the NHL right now. The playoffs will be crazy like last year.

I agree, he seemed way more active. Should be a fun playoffs for sure.

I don’t believe they’ll ever be dominate like they were. They spent money like crazy and the salary cap stops that from happening. They were literally the New York Yankees of hockey, I just expected more improvement sooner

Back