• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trump says they will indict him next week

Hey if you served, then you definitely deserve some benefits. I was reluctant for years then I filed and appealed and fought now my life is changed. Between my last job and the VA I’m retired at 40

100% agree. VA helped my son a ton. My dad....not so much. They dicked him around so long, he died before he ever got anything out of it. He was artillery in korea and couldn't even get hearing loss. The process sucks.

100% agree. VA helped my son a ton. My dad....not so much. They dicked him around so long, he died before he ever got anything out of it. He was artillery in korea and couldn't even get hearing loss. The process sucks.
Mine is probably hearing loss/tinnitus. I’m 40% deaf, my brain only hears 13 letters of the alphabet, it makes up what it can’t hear. I’ve been wearing hearing aids for years. I worked on the active runway for years, 500’ from touch and goes all day with KC135 & B52.
I did go to the base hospital and report it back then, might have made it into my records, IDK.

Mine is probably hearing loss/tinnitus. I’m 40% deaf, my brain only hears 13 letters of the alphabet, it makes up what it can’t hear. I’ve been wearing hearing aids for years. I worked on the active runway for years, 500’ from touch and goes all day with KC135 & B52.
I did go to the base hospital and report it back then, might have made it into my records, IDK.
you should try the F35s. Pieces of shit are louder than anything around

Hearing loss is probably the number one thing to go for. Most guys claim it and it is the "easiest" to get processed, diagnosed, etc. As one VA guy said, "EVERYONE who served in the military has hearing loss to some degree."

Hearing loss is probably the number one thing to go for. Most guys claim it and it is the "easiest" to get processed, diagnosed, etc. As one VA guy said, "EVERYONE who served in the military has hearing loss to some degree."
they will test your hearing and some loss is permissible, claim tinnitus they cant prove it and will just give it to you. another one is GERD, since they know motrin can cause stomach damage thats another easy one

Uncle Ted getting shit done, and making the libturdz melt.

no-nooo.gif

As long as “R’s” keep fucking with SS and Medicare ima vote “D”. I’m old and trying to retire and “R’s” don’t support it. If they did, I’d switch teams.

See how that works??
You vote against the union???? Hahahaha good one tommy the clown

Why??
What did he say that was factually wrong?
The GOP wants to get rid of Medicare AND Social Security.
Fuck them.
Many Americans depend on that.

show real proof that this is true, and not more democrat lies.

or maybe we can find this is in the Mueller report, along with Trump colluding with Russia.

show real proof that this is true, and not more democrat lies.
From a reputable source I might add.

Why??
What did he say that was factually wrong?
Fuck them.
Many Americans depend on that.
Truth is…

Social security and Medicare is running out due to inappropriate spending and open borders.

The dems just want to get ahead of the blame train cuz dumb fucks like you believe it.

They have been threatening that shit for years.

Get Shredded!
From a reputable source I might add.
Not sure what I’m supposed to get from this?

I understand there are no pop up pics on that article.
Maybe if u read it slowly you'll get it.
I can help u with the big words if u want babe.

I understand there are no pop up pics on that article.
Maybe if u read it slowly you'll get it.
I can help u with the big words if u want babe.
Is there some immediate legislation that is being voted on, or just a few politicians making proposals? I did not read it all, but I assume you read every word and can give me the summary here since you posted the link and seem to be very worried about this happening. Or did you just do a quick Google search and find this when I asked?

When you’re retired you’re not in the union stupid fuck.
Just because people tell you how to vote and you do it, doesn’t mean I do.

But let’s give this a little more focus. Why do you think voting for those that align themselves with your interest is against your better good. You’re dictated to by your special interests, namely the church, so speak to that fact before you judge me. Your moral high ground is based on fairy tales and control. The people who lobby on my behalf have enabled me to live a good life and make a good income.

You want to go down that rabbit hole??

I’ve made $250k for the past ten years and will retire with a $150k salary. I’m pulling $600k in equity when I sell my $900k house this month and will own my next one free and clear. I have a Cadillac health plan, my pension is fully funded and my employer is throwing money at me to stay.

That’s what my lobbyists do for me.

What has yours done for you. You’re a broke dick scratching to get along and you take out your misery on those who are successful.

What has your lobbyists done for you??

Further more, all you do is find fault on a chat room, with those who are more successful than you.

Envy much??

Your life sucks so much that you have to find happiness by trying to make others as miserable as you. Apparently you’re so starved for attention you have subscribed to my posts in a sad attempt at finding joy by slinging shit. Is that gods plan for you? Is that what republicans have done for you??

Yes lmao.

I can't wait to see the backfire on this one...it's gonna be worse then a 1979 Ford pinto 🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡Screenshot_20230330-174314-489.png

Here fixed itScreenshot_20230330-180406-630.png

You honestly can't see he just won 2024 minus trying?

Lmao. I for one can't wait. I have my popcorn 🍿 out!1680215154805.jpg

@kilsong u celebrated prematurely. Hopefully that's not an issue you deal with elsewhere too😜

#hashtag impotentCharges.
#hashtag DeadOnArrival.
🤣🤣🤣

FB_IMG_1680217930689.jpg

Last edited:
Back