• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trump says they will indict him next week

IML Gear Cream!
Prolly after we die.

You’ll get to the pearly gates and Peter will tell you everything you already know about yourself and then send you on your way and before the elevator door closes he will say

“Oh by the way. Milford king was right about everything and trump won 2020…. Good day sir”

Why do we need an elevator and where’s it going? Lol

That right there is the problem. What are her qualifications? Has she ever owned any businesses or ran any corporations? What’s her level of education? Did she serve in the armed forces? I can go on and on. People and I’m saying many many many uneducated people will vote for her because she will be the first black female or transgender president. That will be her only qualifying attribute.
WOOOOOOHHH There cowboy!!! I NEVER SAID I'D FUCKING VOTE FOR HER!!!!! My question was simple. You said: "She’s a black transgender female. Enough said." You didn't list any of those other things, so let's not move the goal post. I simply wanted to know why her being a transgender female bothered you. If you can't articulate the reason I can understand that, but adding thing to your stance after I asked about something you said was basically enough to disqualify her/him...

Edit: Just for the record, your agreeing that MTG is not qualified to hold her position or the VP if Trump so decides.

Tired Over It GIF by GIPHY News

There’s a tranny if there ever was one. If it’ll make the homophobes feel better I’ll photoshop a cock on her too.

Tired Over It GIF by GIPHY News

There’s a tranny if there ever was one. If it’ll make the homophobes feel better I’ll photoshop a cock on her too.
I don't usually crush on popular people, but her and bobert I would so love to... Well I'll save that description for a more appropriate thread.
There is just something about them that just screams...

WOOOOOOHHH There cowboy!!! I NEVER SAID I'D FUCKING VOTE FOR HER!!!!! My question was simple. You said: "She’s a black transgender female. Enough said." You didn't list any of those other things, so let's not move the goal post. I simply wanted to know why her being a transgender female bothered you. If you can't articulate the reason I can understand that, but adding thing to your stance after I asked about something you said was basically enough to disqualify her/him...

Edit: Just for the record, you’re agreeing that MTG is not qualified to hold her position or the VP if Trump so decides.
Didn’t mean to tread on you or for you to feel attacked. Sorry about that. It was a great question and I wanted to answer it from my point of view. I think we are on the same side. You’re probably multitasking and half ass reading the same as me. I’m horrible about skimming and not taking it all in till later. Then it’s Oh yeah! I get that lol.

Didn’t mean to tread on you or for you to feel attacked. Sorry about that. It was a great question and I wanted to answer it from my point of view. I think we are on the same side. You’re probably multitasking and half ass reading the same as me. I’m horrible about skimming and not taking it all in till later. Then it’s Oh yeah! I get that lol.
Nah dude. He’s been playing “satans advocate” from the start.

He put “words in your mouth” trying to corner you into saying you got a problem with trannies.

I’ll say it.

Transsexuals lack the emotional and mental stability and maturity to hold a political office. Period.

I don’t think Michelle is actually a tranny… but who knows… she could be.

But if you flamers on here are convinced trump wasn’t qualified (which to a point I agree even tho I voted for him and would again and I’ll explain later) then in no sane world would racist moron Michelle Obama be qualified to be commander in chief of the USA.

The trump paradigm: explanation:

This probably started even before Reagan but… trump sets a precedent that holding political office is nothing more than a reality tv popularity contest. Our government has denigrated into something worse than the whole “royal family” fuckery. At least with the royal family it is about bloodlines from the Anglo Saxon conquering UK.

I’ll vote for trump because I liked his policy and I liked his supposed opposition to the deep state globalists. Whether he’s part of that or he really is their foe is still to be determined. I will vote for trump and his son and his daughter anytime they run for any political office because of the anger it causes the leftist morons and politicians alike.

There be little to nothing that give me as much joy as watching a democrat piss and moan and die inside because they’re little fairy tale life gets slightly derailed.

I can’t say that I hate democrat politicians or voters…. Because I surely never loved them. And im a firm believer that hate doesn’t exist where there was never love. But I despise democrats wholly.

Back to my original point.

I’m tired of lawyers and career politicians and celebrities holding any power over me. I want my next president to be a blue collar pleb just as I have been my whole life.

There’s too much corruption in every facet of this society. And it’s truly time the tree of of liberty be brought back to life with the blood of tyrants and their flock alike.

Yes, so there needs to be hundreds of more indictments handed out, probably to most of congress, for similar crimes.

To be fair this is pretty much identical to John Edwards, who was prosecuted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Blue collar white collar. It’s a simbiosis. One can not exist without the other. The world needs ditch diggers just as much as it needs accountants.

He's already out there campaining for 2024. HARD....

Whata mutt ^^^^^

Blue collar white collar. It’s a simbiosis. One can not exist without the other. The world needs ditch diggers just as much as it needs accountants.
I absolutely disagree. I can exist 100% without white collar corrupt dick stains.

The majority of those serving on corporate boards cannot and would not survive without people like me.

I absolutely disagree. I can exist 100% without white collar corrupt dick stains.

The majority of those serving on corporate boards cannot and would not survive without people like me.
And vise versa

Awwe man..im sitting here for 2 days with my dick in my hands waiting to bust a fat load once I see him in cuffs.. And it's delayed again.

It's funny how you never grow tired of being wrong. I grant you two bonus points for tenacity.

Ok who the hell is this person?^^^

Zero chance in a fair election Michelle Obama wins the presidency… what are her qualifications exactly?

In a non dumb world (which unfortunately we don’t live in) Michelle Obama doesn’t hold a political office and she damn sure wouldn’t beat the most popular president on the planet.

76 million votes to probably 40 million for Biden (when the truth comes out)
The problem is uninformed dipshits like Tommy and kilsong would vote for her regardless. The only qualifications idiots like them need to see is a “D” next to its name.

View attachment 89468
That’s a hard pass for me.
I said I wasn't going to but that pic!!!! So she reminds me of that chick that would hang out at the end of the bar without a bra, but really needed one, and go anywhere with anyone so long as she got attention. You could take her out of the bar and to a party, pass her around and she'd blow everyone that she could just if she thought it would get her a fix and fucked at the end of the night. I miss those drinking days, never had so much sex. It was basically an orgy every night after 3 when the blow would start to flow. I would so love to turn her into a hand puppet, I'm sure she's had it done to her many times before.

The problem is uninformed dipshits like Tommy and kilsong would vote for her regardless. The only qualifications idiots like them need to see is a “D” next to its name.
As long as “R’s” keep fucking with SS and Medicare ima vote “D”. I’m old and trying to retire and “R’s” don’t support it. If they did, I’d switch teams.

See how that works??

As long as “R’s” keep fucking with SS and Medicare ima vote “D”. I’m old and trying to retire and “R’s” don’t support it. If they did, I’d switch teams.

See how that works??

Pretty sure we're fucked...regardless of what letter is next to their name. Their goal is for everyone to work until they die. I think they're about 2 generations from succeeding too. Our grandkids will be screwed. Our generation will likely be the last one to see a semi-normal retirement. And that's only assuming you survived covid and the vax.

See how that works??
you arent covered by VA?

No, haven’t gotten on that train yet. Retirement project.
I am 100 percent disabled through the VA. If you ever want help getting some benefits let me know. I have helped a ton of vets get their benefits figured out. The offer is open anytime. Even if you are an Ass sometimes… but seriously I can help

I'm not suggesting you should "take advantage" of the system, but you should really take advantage of the system.
Hey if you served, then you definitely deserve some benefits. I was reluctant for years then I filed and appealed and fought now my life is changed. Between my last job and the VA I’m retired at 40

Back