• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TRT with HCG

johnp76

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If TRT is for life, would HCG be for life or should be cycled on and off. I would like to keep my boys normal size. Just starting TRT this week and not sure about the HCG part.

I have an HRT scripts and have for 20+ years. I've stacked my prescribed HCG w it for 10-13 years now.
250 2* a week.

I feel way better this way...libido and erections are better quality too.

I for one will continue it w my HRT for good.

I will say this, I have tried mega dosing it in the past and while it jacks libido through the roof , I def had anger on high dose and acne. 500iu 2* a week or less is plenty.

Studies show intracellular T levels were in range in all patients at 900iu total per week.

I have an HRT scripts and have for 20+ years. I've stacked my prescribed HCG w it for 10-13 years now.
250 2* a week.

I feel way better this way...libido and erections are better quality too.

I for one will continue it w my HRT for good.

I will say this, I have tried mega dosing it in the past and while it jacks libido through the roof , I def had anger on high dose and acne. 500iu 2* a week or less is plenty.

Studies show intracellular T levels were in range in all patients at 900iu total per week.
Thank you...Appreciate the feedback...

A lot of people can’t take HCG as it gives them E2 sides. It’s the same as everything, everyone is different.

You just have to experiment and find what makes you feel best.

I wouldn't take anything that's really not needed. Testicle size don't mean shit.

Unless your girl likes you puttin the balls in at the sametime then I can understand why you want them big swingers.

I don't know tho.. mine are good size. That only happens early on a blast then they back full force.

I have been using HCG for almost 20 years consistently. I think it has some health benifits and does more then make the balls look bigger. It helps keep the p450 pathway open. has been shown to help nerves regenerate etc. Mostlu used in the 250 2x a week although i have done more and have used less on a daily basis to see what works best for me. More is not always better.

I have been using HCG for almost 20 years consistently. I think it has some health benifits and does more then make the balls look bigger. It helps keep the p450 pathway open. has been shown to help nerves regenerate etc. Mostlu used in the 250 2x a week although i have done more and have used less on a daily basis to see what works best for me. More is not always better.
My TRT clinic recommended 250 2x a week. Well see how it goes. Will be doing my first injection tomorrow.

250-500IU twice a week does me good. Makes me horny like I'm 14 😉🤪🍆

I’d recommend starting it early, like with your first shot. I didn’t start until after I was atrophied so been chasing gains in that department ever since! Good luck!

I’d recommend starting it early, like with your first shot. I didn’t start until after I was atrophied so been chasing gains in that department ever since! Good luck!
Take it same day as test? Thanks

IML Gear Cream!
Take it same day as test? Thanks
I would. Also make sure to stay consistent with your pinning schedule, and pull bloods 4-5 weeks later. During that 4-5 weeks be mindful of how you are looking and feeling, then you can use your observations, bloods, and whatever research digested to make small adjustment in your protocol, then pull blood 4-5 weeks later again.

My biggest regret regarding this stuff is that I did not establish a baseline before starting, I only check my testosterone level instead of running in-depth bloods. Good luck

I would. Also make sure to stay consistent with your pinning schedule, and pull bloods 4-5 weeks later. During that 4-5 weeks be mindful of how you are looking and feeling, then you can use your observations, bloods, and whatever research digested to make small adjustment in your protocol, then pull blood 4-5 weeks later again.

My biggest regret regarding this stuff is that I did not establish a baseline before starting, I only check my testosterone level instead of running in-depth bloods. Good luck
Thank you.

My TRT clinic recommended 250 2x a week. Well see how it goes. Will be doing my first injection tomorrow.

Love this trt routine

Monday bolus 200 mlg test shot

Wed ai

Friday 250’iu hcg

Sunday 250 iu hcg

Best ive ever felt in my life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love this trt routine

Monday bolus 200 mlg test shot

Wed ai

Friday 250’iu hcg

Sunday 250 iu hcg

Best ive ever felt in my life

How long have you been on it? I'll be doing test - mon, wed, fri - 60mg and hcg 2x a week at 250iu...starting TRT today...

Been on TRT for many years.. never used HCG. Never needed it. But I’m not trying to make any babies either.

How long have you been on it? I'll be doing test - mon, wed, fri - 60mg and hcg 2x a week at 250iu...starting TRT today...

I ran my trt all the time just as i put and ill tell u what crislers protocol for the day before u pin test u pin hcg and 2 days prior to my sunday hcg pin u pin hcg (so friday)

And i felt amazing

I will be getting back on trt in this same manor… soon

Been on TRT for many years.. never used HCG. Never needed it. But I’m not trying to make any babies either.

I liked the bump in test and the libido as well as the mood enhancement that hcg gave me, not everyone likes hcg and not everyone gets the good mood enhancement either

I have been on from the start 400 iu 2x a week. I let it run out for a bit an did not like the atrophy at all. Kinda freaked me out

Never tried hcg.. kinda up in the air if I want to.. my wife doesn't mind but kind of a mind fuck how balls have shrunk

Get Shredded!
I agree with many above. I use hcg 250ius 2x a week. Definitely has improved mood, sex drive, and it keeps the gents swole😏. To each his own though.

I seem to feel better taking it with trt. Can't quite pinpoint the effect, just overall better.

I put it in and out. Been doing that for 16 years. I can still go completely off AAS and within 8 weeks with hCG and a tiny bit of Clomid I can get my test into the 400-450 ng/dL range so my boyz still work to some level. I'm in my 60s so by most accounts my nads should be dried Sunkist raisins left in the sun and run over by a Ford 250.

I wouldn't take anything that's really not needed. Testicle size don't mean shit.

Unless your girl likes you puttin the balls in at the sametime then I can understand why you want them big swingers.

I don't know tho.. mine are good size. That only happens early on a blast then they back full force.
Also makes me cum fountain loads of cum, that increases orgasm as well. For me that's the only important aspect of it.

Back