• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

TRT - Sarms - Steroids

djk4yah

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys,
I'm 46yrs old.
5'10.
285lbs
30 years weight training.

Supplements: multi vitamins, fish oils, Amazing Grass super green food, choline and inositol for liver support and creatine, vitamin D3 and MSM.

Never done steroids or sarms, only Just thought of doing it now as I am on TRT, have been on it for one year now.
I am seeing a private endocrinologist in London, UK. I started of with 250mg one shot of sustanon 250 every two weeks, IM, a month later i went up to 500mg then two months later up to 750mg then three months later up to 1 gram every two weeks. T levels are at 1245 ng/dl.
I take 0.5mg of Arimidex (anastrozole) on mon, wed and fridays. My estradiol is within normal range. I did have a high red blood cell count seven months ago but I went on Dr's advice and gave blood in the hospital and that has seemed to solve the problem for now. Other than that my blood work is ok.
My Dr is very liberal and is open to short-term experimentation. This is a big relief for me as I had quite a difficult time on the NHS and my GP beforehand.

So I'm looking to do my first cycle/blast, I'm not looking to enter any competitions, just want to stay jacked up all year round.
I want to do the best cycle/blast that will allow me the best chance of making and keeping my gains.
Whilst on my TRT dose, I was thinking of running Dianabol for 6 weeks and then LGD after that to help keep most of the Dbol gains and then back to just my TRT dose for a couple of months until my next cycle/blast.

Any advice/info would be much appreciated!

PinGriffey

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised 1g of Test only brings you into the high normal range. I thought 100mg/wk was enough for that. Maybe because you weigh 285 and there's so much blood volume thinning out the test levels.

brazey

Registered Member
Reaction score
Welcome....

malfeasance

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised 1g of Test only brings you into the high normal range. I thought 100mg/wk was enough for that. Maybe because you weigh 285 and there's so much blood volume thinning out the test levels.
Aromatase rises with adipose tissue.

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

djk4yah

Registered Member
Reaction score
I know sustanon 250 was designed with short, medium and long esters so it gives a stable release over two to three weeks. so can someone please help me understand why it is better to inject once a week rather than every two weeks?