• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TRT Question

Zlawson13

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
TRT is about 4.5 months now, but in the last 3-4 weeks my libido has completely gone away. I discussed with trt nation about this, and he lowered my dose of trt from .5(100) 2x a week to .4 2x a week I guess that is 150ml a week and put me on ai .5 of generic amiridex that I've taken for the last 3 weeks. The first week I lost 10 lbs while on that AI, but man my libido is non-existent at this point. I can't even attempt... pretty depressing honestly.

Any ideas?

TRT is about 4.5 months now, but in the last 3-4 weeks my libido has completely gone away. I discussed with trt nation about this, and he lowered my dose of trt from .5(100) 2x a week to .4 2x a week I guess that is 150ml a week and put me on ai .5 of generic amiridex that I've taken for the last 3 weeks. The first week I lost 10 lbs while on that AI, but man my libido is non-existent at this point. I can't even attempt... pretty depressing honestly.

Any ideas?

Is there a plan by your trt clinic to pull blood work? How many times per week were/are you taking the adex?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

I am not a doctor but based on my experience you don't need AI for that dosage. Over 30 years in this life style and maybe I used AI on couple of occasions with blood work showing my Estrogen level extremely high. I am talking taking 600mg of test per week and upwards. I am not sure why your doc would put you on AI at that low dosage.
You most likely crashed your E2. I would get of the AI and continue with the test. Do blood work to see what your E2 levels are. Much easier to pin point root cause with blood work.

Good luck.

He said I'm a high aromatizer or something like that; I have a message for him awaiting a response. Side note: My pnp will order any labs needed, so if there is any you'd like to see let me know besides the normal ones from trt nation

My previous bloods don't have estradiol I'm going for that test on Wednesday, just the usual stuff, and my test was 998, and my free was 36.1. I do have my original test from like 3 or 4 months ago. I'll post it here...Screenshot 2022-12-19 114932.png

Is there a plan by your trt clinic to pull blood work? How many times per week were/are you taking the adex?

Taking .5 2x a week when I pin... I have some Aromasin from sb labs I ordered because I here its better... debating on maybe switching there.. Just super confused.. felt great then now its rough.

Taking .5 2x a week when I pin... I have some Aromasin from sb labs I ordered because I here its better... debating on maybe switching there.. Just super confused.. felt great then now its rough.

Yeah .5 2x pw is most likely overkill for the amount of test you're on. As already mentioned above, you may not even need an AI. Ask your primary care doc to retest, but this time, include your estrodiol (e2)

Yeah .5 2x pw is most likely overkill for the amount of test you're on. As already mentioned above, you may not even need an AI. Ask your primary care doc to retest, but this time, include your estrodiol (e2)

Man, its weird that a well known clinic is just like automatic on this stuff.. puts a bad taste in my mouth :(

Stop using an AI at trt dosages unless you want to feel worse. Your e2 is at 21... you don't need an ai. I don't even like my e2 that low.

Man, its weird that a well known clinic is just like automatic on this stuff.. puts a bad taste in my mouth :(
Yup, you're not the first, nor will you be last to come on here because a clinic over prescribed adex.

I find it odd to see your prolactin elevated. I'm not asking you what you do bc that is your business but kratom and weed can elevate prolactin and thus have a negative effect on your libido. Not saying that is your issue. Would be interesting to see prolactin again on newer blood work.

I am an extremely high e2 converter. I'm on 230mg of test e and 230mg of mast e a week and need to take 1 aromasin every other day. I will be getting bloods in about 2 or 3 weeks to see where I am at. I have tried to move it to just the day after injection wich would be once every 3 days and I start to get sides.

Definitely get bloodwork done. I agree, may be the AI. I discontinued mine and libido bounced back in about 2 weeks.

I am an extremely high e2 converter. I'm on 230mg of test e and 230mg of mast e a week and need to take 1 aromasin every other day. I will be getting bloods in about 2 or 3 weeks to see where I am at. I have tried to move it to just the day after injection wich would be once every 3 days and I start to get sides.

My sympathy, that sucks . Assume 25mg Aromasin ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree with others (being on 120mg pharma prescribed TRT weekly myself) ... I think it'd be extremely rare for someone to need an AI with that amount. I like my E2 in the 30s-50s range and feel like total shit if its below that ... no energy, brain fog, no libido, etc.

Bloodwork is the only way to know, so if you can't get with your doctor, go to PrivateMDLabs. The above shows your prolactin high (you may want to dig into this ... some meds do it) and if anything caber would help lower. Friendly advice, its a PITA, but getting bloods at least 3-4 times a year (before you start something, during, and after), is the only way to learn your body and how it reacts. Otherwise, you're just reacting and guessing.

I bet your prolactin is going to be a huge part of the problem.

Id start taking .25mg of pramipexole every day. Just a warning: Work your way up from that dose. If you take too much pramipexole right away, you will immediately get violently sick for the next 6 hours or so. If you take an entire 1mg tab your first day, you'll feel like death, I promise.

HCG will also help libido a lot. The localized androgenic activity will also help erectile quality.

I just read an article on how Antidepressants, anti Psychotics, High marijuana use , Tagamet ,

And Kratom can increase prolactin to unhealthy levels due to its dopamine blah blah . I’ve used it and nootropics for pwo energy but it scared me enough to delete soy completely, and I don’t even drink ! Coffee and Extracts are awesome ; especially when you bust ass and need the energy or just the concentration for work,workouts , and GD Kids ! My parents would have strangled us all without Coffee and some Herb when needed .

Here is my first panels back..

Attachments

• Report_Dec_29_2022_10_07_48(1).pdf
    37.1 KB · Views: 20
Did you get hormones tested tho? Estradiol, testosterone, free test, prolactin, progesterone, dheas, etc etc. Thats what we need to troubleshoot libido.

Here is everything but my test levels.. My prolactin is high again and some other things that im not too familiar with! Thanks for everyone that's followed and is helping me out!

Attachments

• Report_Dec_30_2022_21_37_11(1).pdf
    43.6 KB · Views: 22
I bet your prolactin is going to be a huge part of the problem.

Id start taking .25mg of pramipexole every day. Just a warning: Work your way up from that dose. If you take too much pramipexole right away, you will immediately get violently sick for the next 6 hours or so. If you take an entire 1mg tab your first day, you'll feel like death, I promise.

HCG will also help libido a lot. The localized androgenic activity will also help erectile quality.
This could be the case its high again.. I must be a high aromtitizer because that is taking .5 adex 2x a week the days I pin...and my e level seems to be ok if im reading it right

Hi, I am learning myself about TRT, even if I had been on it for three years.

If I were you, I'll go back to the basic.
Lower test to make sure it's within the normal range and keep it like that for 6 weeks.

6 weeks blood test and check your test level and estrogen.

If your test is in the normal ranges and your estrogen is high something else is wrong.

What is your body fat levels?

This could be the case its high again.. I must be a high aromtitizer because that is taking .5 adex 2x a week the days I pin...and my e level seems to be ok if im reading it right

Im not too worried about the estrogen, but high end of normal, or slightly above is usually where the best libido happens.

High prolactin will absolutely destroy your libido, and also give you gyno (think of a lactating mother with enlarged breasts). Your testosterone and estrogen won't matter at all if you have high prolactin. You want prolactin to be in the low end of normal. Don't change anything right now other than lowering prolactin. Change one thing at a time, or you will never kniw what actually works or what doesnt. Cabergoline is a little rough on your heart, but it would be a great way for you to prove to yourself what high vs low prolactin feels like. Pramipexole lowers prolactin effectively and won't hurt your heart.

If I were you, I'd look through forum sources for pramipexole. If there are none that have prami or caber, message me and I will just send you some to try out for free. I hate to see a man brought down by some damn prolactin.

Back