TRT Prescription

unseenrhymes24

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone,

I recently started TRT, everything has been going well for the few months I have been on. My question is regarding the number of vials I am given each month. My doctor put in for a few months' worth at the CVS. They are only giving me 2 1ML vials each month, but I am pretty sure that my doctor said it should be closer to 6 or 8. I live in Texas and I understand there are laws in regard to controlled substances. I am on 100mg a week. Just wanted to see if I am in the wrong for assuming that they are not giving my more vials each month.

Thanks.

Onidus

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Are your 1ml vials 200mg/ml ?

Boykinben82

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I recently started TRT, everything has been going well for the few months I have been on. My question is regarding the number of vials I am given each month. My doctor put in for a few months' worth at the CVS. They are only giving me 2 1ML vials each month, but I am pretty sure that my doctor said it should be closer to 6 or 8. I live in Texas and I understand there are laws in regard to controlled substances. I am on 100mg a week. Just wanted to see if I am in the wrong for assuming that they are not giving my more vials each month.

Thanks.
If it’s 200 mg Test, which I’m pretty sure it it that would be correct. That means there are 200mg per 1ml. So 2ml would be 400 mgs.

unseenrhymes24

Registered
Reaction score
They are
Are your 1ml vials 200mg/ml ?
200 mg/ml. My doctor said that he could order from their compound pharmacy and the it would be 30-40 dollars for a 2-3 month supply. I was thinking that cvs would do the same. So I would get 8 vials or so all at once even though 1 ml vial last my two weeks based off my dosage. CVs said since it’s a controlled substances that can only give me 2 vials every 28 days. I didn’t think that was right.

Oldschool1

Registered
Reaction score
They are

200 mg/ml. My doctor said that he could order from their compound pharmacy and the it would be 30-40 dollars for a 2-3 month supply. I was thinking that cvs would do the same. So I would get 8 vials or so all at once even though 1 ml vial last my two weeks based off my dosage. CVs said since it’s a controlled substances that can only give me 2 vials every 28 days. I didn’t think that was right.
Doesn’t sound right but I’m not 💯 on Texas laws. But I hate dealing with cvs period. Try asking another pharmacy and see what they tell you.

Mynuts

Registered
Reaction score
At the moment the 1ml vials are hard to get. I see a lot of people saying it’s a shortage of testosterone in America now.
By law you are supposed to get 1 vial a week as you are supposed to draw out your 100mg weekly shot and toss the rest. One months supply of the 1ml vials is actually 4.5 vials.
Get your script from someone else.

j2048b

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Thanks.

Ways2well clinic in texas is super affordable i hear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk