• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs® ANDRO HARD- Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

TRT NOW WHAT?

RP_2023

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi Everybody

I am new to the forum and was hoping some feedback on a “blasting” cycle

Some stats and backgorund

40 yrs old
197lbs
5’9
BF Guessing 25-30%
Day 1 of bulk eating about 3900 CAL’s

Added some photos to show the “starting point”

I’ve been on TRT for almost 2 years. I’m currently 5 weeks into 200mg/week of test-c cycle. This isn’t my first go around with PEDS. I did 3 cycles in my 20’s.

I have decided to take a shot of getting into competitive bodybuilding in 24/25 and wanted to increase my next cycle to increase muscle mass and bulk up.

I’ve been poking around here and just figured I would ask the question here. Been seeing a lot of pros and cons on Tren so I’m kinda up in the air on adding that in.

Any recommendations on what to use and dosage schedule? The goal is to gain as muscle mass over 12 weeks, then do a cruise cycle and hopefully by this point do a cutting cycle and enter a comp.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_1900.jpeg
    IMG_1900.jpeg
    310.2 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1901.jpeg
    IMG_1901.jpeg
    82.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1904.jpeg
    IMG_1904.jpeg
    58.5 KB · Views: 53
My friend, I would not do the tren. Really need experience to deal with multiple side effects and if you are just a normal gym bro is it really worth it? Run 500mg of sust along with 400 mg of primo and not only you will put on side, but your feeling of well being, strength and muscle fullness will surprise you.

Hardly any sides from this too combo at this dosage. 10 weeks should be more that enough.

Good luck

My friend, I would not do the tren. Really need experience to deal with multiple side effects and if you are just a normal gym bro is it really worth it? Run 500mg of sust along with 400 mg of primo and not only you will put on side, but your feeling of well being, strength and muscle fullness will surprise you.

Hardly any sides from this too combo at this dosage. 10 weeks should be more that enough.

Good luck
Thanks for the feedback. Will deff dig into this more!

Now we cut down to about 160-170, then up the test and bulk.
this is the second time I’m hearing that I should cut down more. I guess I’m still stuck in my head that I wanna look big. It sounds like I need to get out of that mindset and continue to cut down. I really appreciate the feedback.

Competitive BB and all that goes with it can (and does) ruin health... Just think it thru...

this is the second time I’m hearing that I should cut down more. I guess I’m still stuck in my head that I wanna look big. It sounds like I need to get out of that mindset and continue to cut down. I really appreciate the feedback.
If you’re 25-30% bf at the beginning of your bulk which is a caloric surplus where we over eat to try and gain muscle which also comes with water and fat… where will you end up mid or at the end of the bulk? Let’s say you get to 35% bf and put on 10lbs of muscle at a 215 body weight. Now you gotta cut down 53.75lbs of fat to be 10%bf what you think is gonna happen to those 10lbs of muscle during that 50lb cut? Insulin sensitivity is key to grow, the leaner the more sensitive and the more your muscles are fed with the food you’re eating. Higher bf the less sensitive, the more those nutrients get stored as fat. Slippery slope to bulk past a certain bf which I’d say is in the teens.

Hi Everybody

I am new to the forum and was hoping some feedback on a “blasting” cycle

Some stats and backgorund

40 yrs old
197lbs
5’9
BF Guessing 25-30%
Day 1 of bulk eating about 3900 CAL’s

Added some photos to show the “starting point”

I’ve been on TRT for almost 2 years. I’m currently 5 weeks into 200mg/week of test-c cycle. This isn’t my first go around with PEDS. I did 3 cycles in my 20’s.

I have decided to take a shot of getting into competitive bodybuilding in 24/25 and wanted to increase my next cycle to increase muscle mass and bulk up.

I’ve been poking around here and just figured I would ask the question here. Been seeing a lot of pros and cons on Tren so I’m kinda up in the air on adding that in.

Any recommendations on what to use and dosage schedule? The goal is to gain as muscle mass over 12 weeks, then do a cruise cycle and hopefully by this point do a cutting cycle and enter a comp.

Thanks in advance
Tren put me in the hospital after about a month, I was using 75mg eod to start and I was going strong, one day I got tired very fast and that’s either overtraining or liver not functioning correctly, 2 days later I was bright yellow like Bart Simpson, doctor said it poisoned my liver, I was in hospital for a week hooked up to iv fluids all day and night to flush out my liver, now I never heard this happening to anyone but me, other people have no problems, my liver might be just sensitive, but if I didn’t go to hospital when I did I could of died that night, you produce billiruben when liver not functioning correctly or failing that’s why you see a lot of alcoholics yellow, it’s called jaundice and that’s billiruben coming to the surface , mine was highest they ever seen and had chance of mixing with my blood if I didn’t go to hospital when I did, anything that bad for your liver or very hepatic your better off staying away, the bad things out weigh the good things

Do you want to look like you have muscle or look big?

Both? I think after hearing all the feedback, I’ll continue to cut until I get my BF into the teens.

Also to clarify, I don't want to just look like I have muscles! I want to look the part when the shirt comes off. The goal is to be competitive in BB next year

You're capable of making significant progress with a focused regimen and diet. Phentermine, available at H&B, can help you lose weight quite rapidly. Semaglutide or ECA stack also function. Best of luck, sir!

Next step of course is tren lmao. Keep working out and dieting. Why through in gear before u get ahold of that

lol why does everyone think I don’t have any experience?
You don'ts say you have any experience other then 2 years TRT.
You say you have never competed.
Your pics do not appear to be a person that has trained hard and ate hard for years. 5"9" with 140 lb. of LBM can be done with consistency in not to long.
You think starting a bulk at 30% is OK.
You are asking for others opinion. If you had been at it for a long time you would have your own experience to rely on
etc.

Stay at trt dosage brother and concentrate on improving your diet and training. More drugs definitely aren't the answer. You might consider hiring a good coach to help you with your diet and training. This would be a much more productive approach to achieving your goals and most likely much faster than trying to navigate on your own. Put in the work in the kitchen and gym and you'll see vast improvement ?

Tren put me in the hospital after about a month, I was using 75mg eod to start and I was going strong, one day I got tired very fast and that’s either overtraining or liver not functioning correctly, 2 days later I was bright yellow like Bart Simpson, doctor said it poisoned my liver, I was in hospital for a week hooked up to iv fluids all day and night to flush out my liver, now I never heard this happening to anyone but me, other people have no problems, my liver might be just sensitive, but if I didn’t go to hospital when I did I could of died that night, you produce billiruben when liver not functioning correctly or failing that’s why you see a lot of alcoholics yellow, it’s called jaundice and that’s billiruben coming to the surface , mine was highest they ever seen and had chance of mixing with my blood if I didn’t go to hospital when I did, anything that bad for your liver or very hepatic your better off staying away, the bad things out weigh the good things
75mg eod? Fuck your body doesnt like tren. Tren never has had a big impact on my liver or kidneys or even blood pressure for that matter. Just resting heart rate. So I assume you dont take any orals if your live is that sensitive

75mg eod? Fuck your body doesnt like tren. Tren never has had a big impact on my liver or kidneys or even blood pressure for that matter. Just resting heart rate. So I assume you dont take any orals if your live is that sensitive
No orals at all, I have to watch anything I get, if something effects the liver at all I stay away from it

Get Shredded!
I'm exactly like you. Just effects my resting heart rate. If it's any peace of mind for you I had a shit ton of test done on my heart measuring everything and heart is perfect. I know everyone's different, but we are similar. Just need another 150 pounds on me to catch up to you lol.

No orals at all, I have to watch anything I get, if something effects the liver at all I stay away from it
What's up with your liver bro? You have or had hepatitis or anything like that? Drink hella? That shit sounds nuts bro stay healthy my man ?

You can always do a cycle of dnp to cut weight.

Back