• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Trestolone Ace Ment

Flexmuscle

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone who has a lot of experience running Trestolone Ace Ment. Hit me up on PM I have a few questions about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bolan

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ask any Q's and I will respond to them.... I have run Trest Ace many times.
Just... If your planning to have kids, dont use Ment for too long or high dosages because this shit shuts you down hard!

Flexmuscle

Registered Member
Reaction score
Just... If your planning to have kids, dont use Ment for too long or high dosages because this shit shuts you down hard!
Hey Bro

Sent you a PM

BiggerPumps

Registered Member
Reaction score
MENT oral was amazing back in the day. Trest ace and trest TD was also fantastic as well. I would almost use it without test and use trest as a base at times.

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm very experienced in Trest Ace, and Trest deca myself.

The real thing is somewhat hard to find these days.

I was gifted to have it when the raws were a dark gold and the stuff was better then anything in terms of strength gains.

Now I see people selling it as a white powder and the results are not remotely the same.

I was using Trest back in 2009? And it was quite funny. On social media I would post, "So I'm taking Trest and I am shut down in 2 weeks, yada yada yada"

And some dumb fucks would come on and say "you mean Tren dumbass. Don't comment unless you know what you are talking about".

They must feel so stupid now, knowing I was years ahead of their dumbasses LOL>

BigVee

Registered Member
Reaction score
How's that trest deca, Wes, can you elaborate a lil more in that experience. Considering purchasing trest deca, but only experienced with ace. Thanks bro

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
How's that trest deca, Wes, can you elaborate a lil more in that experience. Considering purchasing trest deca, but only experienced with ace. Thanks bro
Yes sir it is kinda like if you compared Tren A to Tren E. Longer ester, not as many pronounced "immediate" results, more gradual, but less "immediate" sides.

Ace kicks my ass. It atrophies me in days. I can go from having full size testes to raisins in days. I don't mean to be crude or gross, I'm speaking medically so I hope you understand that I say this with a medical background speaking in full respect to you. Not trying to be gross. Any normal person would be like WTF. But I expect bodybuilders to be like, "ok cool I get it" LOL

So anyways what I will say about the Trest Deca. It has some of the best libido enhancing properties you will ever find when you have the real deal. I have said it, my clients have said it.

Have you ever done a cycle where you find yourself just checking out anything that moves? Well thats what Trest Deca does.

You are going to be needy. You are going to have constant high libido. You are going to find something good in any woman.

I recall clearly, LMAO, one of my good friends and clients Jon. I put this fucking kid on Trest Deca and he was just going insane. We worked out at the gym this one day and this one day, he got up from his set and he was just staring at this girl that walked in. She was pretty hideous, but she was not wearing much. And I recall watching. I was sipping my water.

With an absolute DEAD serious comment, he looked at me and was like, "did you see her"? I said yeah. He said...."she has such a nice neck".

I literally spit my drink out and was choking.

To this day, I bust his ass all the time. I will say to him when I see him, "you have a nice neck".

He was ready to bring this train wreck girl home because of her neck.

Trest Deca can do that to you. Beer goggles. Great strength and size gains. Aromatization like a son of a bitch. Probably doubles as male birth control

Hows this description sound sir LOL?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Where do you like to keep your test when you're running ment? What dosages?
Last time i ran ment, maybe 2 years ago or more, it wasn't a good run for myself. Besides the obvious estro conversion, I always wrestled if maybe my test was too high as well.. thinking test was about 300+ ish ?!?!?!?

flex22

Registered Member
Reaction score
So as you know with any compound everyone reacts different and has there own pros and cons. I’ve used both trest ace and eth. And dosage wise have done cycles from 50mg eod to 400mg week. And I have zero doubt in my mind about the legitimacy of the Ment I’ve used in the past.
Now for the pros of Ment: I prefer trest ace and weekly dose of 300-400mg. The mental positivity from it is straight amazing and the libido is crazy high. But I do feel for you to really get those big solid gains you need at least 300mg week with 400-500mg week being the sweet spot.
Cons of Ment: But the catch is once your dose is up that high my conversion to estro or whatever form of E it forms is fucking crazy. I hated it and it got bad like uncontrollable. I was using both nolva and aromasin and neither could control it. I started gettin very puffy and for the price of the product there’s no sense of it to me.
You can get better and cleaner gains off NPP, Eq or deca and get 2-3 times the Amount of product . And the sides if you do get them from the above products are much easier to control.
There’s a reason this stuff was ever made for any human or animal consumption nor do I ever see it being. And my last thing I’m gonna say about it is look at any top pro or even amaetur that’s a real threat on the “circuit” and tell me if “Ment” is one of there staples in there on or off season. No because the reason is it’s been known for many many years what works and what works well. If you wanna blow up your gonna need a lot of food and good food “healthy food” is not cheap now a days. You wanna get big do the fried and proven method of test/Eq/drol or test/npp/mast or test/primo/deca whatever works for you but you shouldn’t need to run a shit ton of AI or serms to control the side efffects jacking up all your bloodwork

Bolan

Registered Member
Reaction score
Where do you like to keep your test when you're running ment? What dosages?
Last time i ran ment, maybe 2 years ago or more, it wasn't a good run for myself. Besides the obvious estro conversion, I always wrestled if maybe my test was too high as well.. thinking test was about 300+ ish ?!?!?!?
300mg would be fine... I used anywhere from 500mg-1g, but I really had to keep the Aromasin/ Caber and Nolvadex in full swing.
I was bulking.
My next Ment Cycle will be
Taper up to 100mg Trest Ace ED
2 Sust amps Week
400mg Mast E Week
Inj Winstrol 50MG ED
Anavar 50mg ED.
HGH
Slin.......

You know the drill...lol

Bolan

Registered Member
Reaction score
So as you know with any compound everyone reacts different and has there own pros and cons. I’ve used both trest ace and eth. And dosage wise have done cycles from 50mg eod to 400mg week. And I have zero doubt in my mind about the legitimacy of the Ment I’ve used in the past.
Now for the pros of Ment: I prefer trest ace and weekly dose of 300-400mg. The mental positivity from it is straight amazing and the libido is crazy high. But I do feel for you to really get those big solid gains you need at least 300mg week with 400-500mg week being the sweet spot.
Cons of Ment: But the catch is once your dose is up that high my conversion to estro or whatever form of E it forms is fucking crazy. I hated it and it got bad like uncontrollable. I was using both nolva and aromasin and neither could control it. I started gettin very puffy and for the price of the product there’s no sense of it to me.
You can get better and cleaner gains off NPP, Eq or deca and get 2-3 times the Amount of product . And the sides if you do get them from the above products are much easier to control.
There’s a reason this stuff was ever made for any human or animal consumption nor do I ever see it being. And my last thing I’m gonna say about it is look at any top pro or even amaetur that’s a real threat on the “circuit” and tell me if “Ment” is one of there staples in there on or off season. No because the reason is it’s been known for many many years what works and what works well. If you wanna blow up your gonna need a lot of food and good food “healthy food” is not cheap now a days. You wanna get big do the fried and proven method of test/Eq/drol or test/npp/mast or test/primo/deca whatever works for you but you shouldn’t need to run a shit ton of AI or serms to control the side efffects jacking up all your bloodwork
You can control the Ment... Start Aromasin /Caber as soon as your 1st shot of Ment.
And yes... Pros use Ment like Mad. Most like it better than Testosterone.

Fletcher

FARMA*TON Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score
Too hard to control imo. Tried it once and stopped by week 3. Maybe if I had a shit ton of caber & asin, but there are many other things Id choose over ment.
A heavy tren cycle works better for me. Everyone will have diff levels of pros & cons.
Try it once, see how it suits you. You can drop it fast if it doesn't.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Too hard to control imo. Tried it once and stopped by week 3. Maybe if I had a shit ton of caber & asin, but there are many other things Id choose over ment.
A heavy tren cycle works better for me. Everyone will have diff levels of pros & cons.
Try it once, see how it suits you. You can drop it fast if it doesn't.
Right on.
It was all over the place for me.. I felt myself growing, and you can see it too, it was quick, then it just stopped like around 4-5 weeks and there was no returns after that. But controlling the estro was absolutely bananas. No dice.

I pick myself up some a few months back, wasn't sure exactly what I was thinking. It could be in the future, but not till I get a better understanding. "IF" big "IF" that ever goes down, it'll be with low dose test prop in the back, with AIs on the daily..

Fletcher

FARMA*TON Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score
Right on.
It was all over the place for me.. I felt myself growing, and you can see it too, it was quick, then it just stopped like around 4-5 weeks and there was no returns after that. But controlling the estro was absolutely bananas. No dice.

I pick myself up some a few months back, wasn't sure exactly what I was thinking. It could be in the future, but not till I get a better understanding. "IF" big "IF" that ever goes down, it'll be with low dose test prop in the back, with AIs on the daily..
The growth is quick, but its so hard to manage everything else. Totally agree man.

selfmademonster

Registered Member
Reaction score
I ran it at only 100mg a week on top of my cruise dose the last time a few months ago and felt strong and it was almost enjoyable. Looking to run again in the next couple months, when it gets cooler. Can't do much more than that a week or I get mean

XOTG85

Registered Member
Reaction score
I like it at (trest ace) 50mg eod just for the libido raise. I can control the estrogen with letro and it's definitely a good boost to trt or lower side of test 300-400mg ew. I hate wet compounds at high doses so I'll never really mess around with trest any higher.