• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Trenbolone RUINED My LIFE – Larry Wheels & Pete Rubish

SkeevsBudz

Registered Member
Reaction score
I can say this with pride. Im 33 now but from 18 years old till 30 years old never touched peds in my life at the time. I used to be a very crazy individual due to how i was raised and the environment i lived at. From my dad almost killing my mom, mom taking drugs and she tried to suicide while she was high. I found her and removed the rope off her neck. at 32 years old after experimenting with a few AAS. Im one of those lucky ones that have ZERO sides from tren. Maybe like 2 or 3 pimples on my jaw but my mental state on tren made me much calmer actually when i first started taking AAS my life got happier. I dont lash out at people. On AAS i have a constant "i dont have the need to go crazy or flip shit around" because if i wanted to i know i could but im now easier to control my anger and problems with aas. Maybe its the higher test or tren who knows

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
My story is similar.

Found a great girl and was very much in love.

Tren fucked me up and I cheated for the first time in my life. And last time.

I was caught between two women. Thought I was some stud.

Lost them both.

Hard lessons I learned.

So I cherish what I have now. And certainly know the dangers tren can present.

It’s a compound to be used with extreme caution.