• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

TREN... what has happened to my boyfriend

2015girl

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey, new to this forum and just wanting some advice as I don't really understand any of this stuff.
my boyfriend and I were going through a really rough patch (been together 2 years) we split up and didn't see each other much at all. He has always been an over the top loving guy with lots of compassion for those he loves. Anyway, a week after we saw each other and it was like something had changed so much with him. He was so aloof and off not acting himself at all and seemed really big headed and cocky when he spoke. He wanted to sort things out and we both said we would try.
2 weeks later and the guy I knew has gone. Completely. He is like a totally different guy and is acting pure evil. The other night he admitted he has been taking parabolen which he said is similar to tren. He starts arguments with me which get so nasty and brutal saying discusting horrible things then hours later is texting me saying he loves me more than anything. He has always begged me for a baby and I found out I was pregnant a few days ago. He told me to get rid. Said he wants nothing to do with me or the baby and that I should just kill it..
I'm absolutely devistated and in shock. He won't answer the phone and doesn't care at all.
Yet a few hours before I told him he was texting me saying I was his princess and would do anything for baby with me. I can't cope. I don't know this monster. Is this tren or can people just change totally for the worst. Everytime I break contact with him he is at my door begging again.

Darkhrse99

Registered Member
Reaction score
I doubt that's all the tren to blame if at all. I'm sure if he just goes off the handle at littlest things, it could be partially to blame. It's probably just a rough time being split up and there could be other issues that stem from his nasty attitude.

BigTime

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sounds like he has some issues, but don't we all. I'm no Doc but it sounds like manic depression to me or bipolar. Happy one minute and wants to die or kill everybody the next. Anabolic steroids are the last thing that people with these conditions should be using. Not really much you cant do girl. Either stand by him and ride it out or move on. Sorry if it seems harsh or to the point but it is what it is. But this isn't the kind of environment you need to be in while you are pregnant. Stress can kill baby's. I would way just do what you gotta do for you and baby, live your life and make it clear if he wants to be a part of it he better get his shit together. hope it works out for you.

Roadstarpete

Board Rep
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this. My best advise is to get yourself far, far away from this head case. Make your own decision on the pregnancy but get and stay away from him......he's nothing but trouble through and through.

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey, new to this forum and just wanting some advice as I don't really understand any of this stuff.
my boyfriend and I were going through a really rough patch (been together 2 years) we split up and didn't see each other much at all. He has always been an over the top loving guy with lots of compassion for those he loves. Anyway, a week after we saw each other and it was like something had changed so much with him. He was so aloof and off not acting himself at all and seemed really big headed and cocky when he spoke. He wanted to sort things out and we both said we would try.
2 weeks later and the guy I knew has gone. Completely. He is like a totally different guy and is acting pure evil. The other night he admitted he has been taking parabolen which he said is similar to tren. He starts arguments with me which get so nasty and brutal saying discusting horrible things then hours later is texting me saying he loves me more than anything. He has always begged me for a baby and I found out I was pregnant a few days ago. He told me to get rid. Said he wants nothing to do with me or the baby and that I should just kill it..
I'm absolutely devistated and in shock. He won't answer the phone and doesn't care at all.
Yet a few hours before I told him he was texting me saying I was his princess and would do anything for baby with me. I can't cope. I don't know this monster. Is this tren or can people just change totally for the worst. Everytime I break contact with him he is at my door begging again.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
Sounds about right to me....

Tren can be nasty on some people. You actually sound like my gf when I was using Tren. Said the same kind of things.

After I was off the Tren I saw how fucking bad it was on me. And I have promised her that I would not use that compound again. And I haven't.

When he gets off his perspective will change. He will have to become aware that it just doesn't agree with him.

wrekem

Registered Member
Reaction score
How did you find this place?..

BIGVNYC

---Anabolic Monster---
Registered Member
Reaction score
I become a different person on tren but what hes putting you through! best to drop him and move on.

ccp22

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm with bigtime on this...he has much deeper issues than aas use. But like Augustine said, tren can be a nasty drug and if you're an unstable person it's just going to amplify that instability. He has depression, ptsd, or bipolar disorder in my opinion. Get him to a pshyciatrist and worry about you and that wee one you're carrying. Best of luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Canebrake

Registered Member
Reaction score
Run run far away. If I know you women you'll take him back deal with the abuse because you think you can fix him or you love him.

Cut your losses.

bignasty

Registered Member
Reaction score
Don't listen to bobcat
Although he is probably right.

gdawg

Low Life
Registered Member
Reaction score
Sorry for your luck . This is what gives this stuff a bad name. Some people just can't handle it. If you are kind of an asshole , on tren you are a supercharged asshole of epic proportions. O keep the baby they are awesome.

BIGVNYC

---Anabolic Monster---
Registered Member
Reaction score
Tren is like gamma radiation to some and look what that did to Bruce Banner...

twisted

Registered Member
Reaction score
He probably has control of his issues , but the tren takes that control away ....like capt says gearz turbo charges it ....

MuscleAddiction

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Crazy...first where did she go? Second...last time I ran Tren my wife did comment when I came off "there is my husband" meaning although I was not a dick or aggressive like she says her bf is, my wife seen a change in me and my personality. I am a very mild mannered, mellow, loving guy, but Tren does apparently have some affects. It is not for anyone IMO who has anger issues or psychological issues, or taking meds for such.

BlizzRush

Registered Member
Reaction score
Maybe it's you... Why on gods green earth are you on a steroid forum asking about emotional advice from dudes on gear?!

My bet is he's a normal dude and you've always annoyed the hell out of him. Now he's on cycle and has the fortitude to tell you leave him the F alone.

Respectfully,
Blizz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2015girl

Registered Member
Reaction score
Maybe because I thought I'd get some mature responses from some guys who had experienced tren. I wasn't asking for advice on my emotions blizzrush I was asking if tren causes people to behave in this way as i guess alot of people who post here would know. Thanks everyone else for advice.

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's very odd that a girl would join to make 1 post about bf on aas then disappear......

Seattlesbest

Registered Member
Reaction score
If you'd fuckin put out more maybe he wouldn't be such a dick!

bigbumpkin2003

Registered Member
Reaction score
Bullshit. R u trollin? Cause tren only amplifies your personality. I'm a big lovey dovey pussy on it! I want to cuddle and buy flowers and say I love you nm on stop

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
If you'd fuckin put out more maybe he wouldn't be such a dick!

LOl...IDK. Can't tell if this is for real or not.

Tren makes me a crazy angry bastard. And when I compare to other guys I know, it is the same.

It is a love/hate.

twisted

Registered Member
Reaction score
Maybe it's you... Why on gods green earth are you on a steroid forum asking about emotional advice from dudes on gear?!

My bet is he's a normal dude and you've always annoyed the hell out of him. Now he's on cycle and has the fortitude to tell you leave him the F alone.

Respectfully,
Blizz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lolz....ahhhh theres the typical asf response :roflmao

frank zazz

Super duper mod
Registered Member
Reaction score
Can we move this to the pit ,I think that we could help out and give her some better advice if it was in the right section .please move it progress