• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren virgin

radcock

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Good evening iron brothers hope everyone is staying kool I'm This hot af weather. Anyone ever ran winny w low dose tren a?
Is there any aas like tren? I've done 4 cycles over 2 years. Bulk, cut ,bulk, cut.
I've ran deca and npp is it similar in the way they feel? Just curious. Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Good evening iron brothers hope everyone is staying kool I'm This hot af weather. Anyone ever ran winny w low dose tren a?
Is there any aas like tren? I've done 4 cycles over 2 years. Bulk, cut ,bulk, cut.
I've ran deca and npp is it similar in the way they feel? Just curious. Thanks in advance

Hey man!

So 4 cycles in I personally wouldn’t touch Tren till at least a few more cycles.

Tren is amazing but a lot of sides come with it that you won’t get with many other compounds.

If I were in your position I would be on the hunt for DHB (1 Test Cypionate).
There was not a lot of info out there on this when I first ran Tren but if it was I would have ran that instead.

For me it’s the closest thing to Tren results. Also you’ll avoid the Tren sides if you go the DHB route.
Add your Winny to that maybe towards the end of your cycle and holy shit you’ll prob be very ok with how you look haha

That is just my opinion. I’m sure there will be more opinions posted here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having ran tren e and A, I can say that this compound is a love hate relationship.

Meaning, can have some really good results and I really enjoy the strength gains. But depending on the person, different negative sides.

I get aggression/anger that has spoiled some relationships. Heartburn. Blood pressure. Shortness of breath.

Some get night sweats.

You won't know until you try.

IMO figure out why you want to run it. What are the goals? And go for it with that in mind. Using the Tren A. will be helpful if the sides are crappy you can bail and have it out of your system faster.

What do you consider a low dose?
I'm thinking 100mg per week. You can bail out if you don't like the sides since it's a short Ester.

Having ran tren e and A, I can say that this compound is a love hate relationship.

Meaning, can have some really good results and I really enjoy the strength gains. But depending on the person, different negative sides.

I get aggression/anger that has spoiled some relationships. Heartburn. Blood pressure. Shortness of breath.

Some get night sweats.

IMO figure out why you want to run it. What are the goals? And go for it with that in mind. Using the Tren A. will be helpful if the sides are crappy you can bail and have it out of your system faster.
Yes sir that's exactly the reason I chose a over e. Also how do u run the ratio of tren and test? I'm thinking 300 test and 200a
50mg eod. And then winny at 50 a day or maybe lower.

What do you consider a low dose?
I'm thinking 100mg per week. You can bail out if you don't like the sides since it's a short Ester.
100- 200 mg a week

Yes sir that's exactly the reason I chose a over e. Also how do u run the ratio of tren and test? I'm thinking 300 test and 200a
50mg eod. And then winny at 50 a day or maybe lower.

You know, that's a great question and you will get different answers.

I ran it low test and high tren and my dick didn't work well.

Now, for me, I run them equal. And everything is working in my pants as it should.

I've ran alot of compounds over the years. Diet pretty similar. Nothing makes me look the day Tren does.

If your around 10% it makes you hard grainy and the veins pop hard. For me I have to just eat like a mother fucker or tren will make me cut. Nothing makes me hot and burn like Tren.

I wouldn't recommend it tho

I used to have a 4 stage transformation photo of me, wish I still had it to share.
1- beginning of cycle
2- 14 weeks into test Deca
3- 2 weeks into Tren after swapping from Deca
4- completion of cycle (20 weeks).

The transition between photo 2 & 3 was DRASTIC although they were only 2 weeks apart. Looked like 4 months of progress in the short time. Leaner, harder, grainy, etc.

Tren is amazing if you can handle it. NOTHING like Deca. I’d say npp is more similar but still nothing like it.

If you don’t want to step into Tren yet, look into DHB. Could be the right alternative for you at this point (I have no DHB experience myself, but hear fantastic things).

Hey man!

So 4 cycles in I personally wouldn’t touch Tren till at least a few more cycles.

Tren is amazing but a lot of sides come with it that you won’t get with many other compounds.

If I were in your position I would be on the hunt for DHB (1 Test Cypionate).
There was not a lot of info out there on this when I first ran Tren but if it was I would have ran that instead.

For me it’s the closest thing to Tren results. Also you’ll avoid the Tren sides if you go the DHB route.
Add your Winny to that maybe towards the end of your cycle and holy shit you’ll prob be very ok with how you look haha

That is just my opinion. I’m sure there will be more opinions posted here.

Dhb seems to be not as popular seems. U don't really hear a lot about it like the others.

IML Gear Cream!
In my opinion i would skip winny. Run low Test/Masteron/Tren at 200mg weekly and you should have no issues at all with very nice results. IMO most people can tolerate up to 300mg per week and anything above that is very it gets sketchy. I love the low dosage and its effectiveness.
If you diet is clean and you have a good workout planned out at that dosage you will see nice results. Just speaking from my personal experience and not what I read on the boards.

Good luck.

First there is no compound like TREN IMHO. Tren‘s properties and it’s ability to recomp your entire body puts it at the top for me.

There are other combinations that also get good results.

If you have done the cycles you’re saying than I see nothing wrong with trying low dosed TREN with a Test base (prop) with some Mast or NPP. Just be careful with having 2 19-Nora’s in there and youd need Caber for prolactin issues. If you choose the NPP you’d also need to keep your E2 in line. Keeping your E2 in check will help with controling your prolactin as well (Prior to Prolactin getting high).

Or you could wait it out and experiment more with other compounds before going to TREN.

Winny with tren was terrible for me when looking back. flattened me out and got grainy and stringy, and the cramping in my legs where what nightmares are made of, waking up from a dead sleep at 2am rolling on the floor because I got frog leg cramps, locked and wouldn't release, crawling on my belly.. Not joking.

That combo would be more for someone that is seasoned and going on stage, its enterally unnecessary otherwise.

Looking back, winny was unnecessary period. So many better options with far less sides. I'm just gonna say it, winny is a contest prep drug (option) and should be seen as only that in the AAS.

Not much is need with Tren, aside from the obvious Test.. Only other drug that IMO pairs great is MAST.

Moderate test 300-400 week
low dose tren 150-200 week
moderate Mast 300-400 week

Winny with tren was terrible for me when looking back. flattened me out and got grainy and stringy, and the cramping in my legs where what nightmares are made of, waking up from a dead sleep at 2am rolling on the floor because I got frog leg cramps, locked and wouldn't release, crawling on my belly.. Not joking.

That combo would be more for someone that is seasoned and going on stage, its enterally unnecessary otherwise.

Looking back, winny was unnecessary period. So many better options with far less sides. I'm just gonna say it, winny is a contest prep drug (option) and should be seen as only that in the AAS.

Not much is need with Tren, aside from the obvious Test.. Only other drug that IMO pairs great is MAST.

That's a good point I don't wanna be flat I may just drop the winny.

Agree with this. Spoken like a true vet in the life. Nice job not steering the lad to unreasonable doses. These doses are pretty much perfect for the every day guy just wanting to build a better body. Smart

That's a good point I don't wanna be flat I may just drop the winny.

winny is terrible at times. the acne alone from that stuff is awful.
Whats funny is that low dose winny orals at 10mg/20mg do wonders for lowering SHBG - assistance during cycles as a back ground benefactor, there's better options like proviron, but just saying how it can be helpful, but to use all out in tandem with other things isn't worth it. I wanna drink 2 glasses of water just talking about the cramping and drying out.

You know, that's a great question and you will get different answers.

I ran it low test and high tren and my dick didn't work well.

Now, for me, I run them equal. And everything is working in my pants as it should.
I have a buddy that loves Tren. He had that issue. I told him to take P5P with it. He didn't listen. Until his "little buddy" failed him ha ha. It fixed him right up.

I actually felt very similar with deca and tren. I fucking love what tren does me sexually, Decca did the same shit and also had the same rage sides, maybe even worse with deca.

Some get night sweats.

The tren rage is very real. If you’re not careful it will end in divorce or worse. Love the stuff though and I don’t have very many sides except that one and it’s very difficult to handle sometimes.

Agree. Nothing is like Tren (especially virgin use) OMFG. Did 150mg ace a week for 6 weeks with 200mg Test P . Blew my mind(in several ways) .

Max

Back