• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Tren and ECA stack

JaceBon

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m considering adding some ECA to my tren run. I did a half-assed ECA stack years ago with good reaults but my question is would the ephedrine help with tren’s notorious shortness on breath? Just some bro science I came up with in my head

Redbird51

Registered Member
Reaction score
The ephedrine, didn’t help at all while doing cardio w tren e for me. Without the tren, ephedrine helps me kill the cardio. I was hoping ECA would help, but no not for me. Lol. Maybe someone else might have different results. Good luck bro!

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
I have ran tren and ECA before. You want significant improvement doing cardio on tren add GW. Nothing comes close.

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Clen helped me a bit but I can't hardly tolerate clen and tren together. Gets my anxiety all worked up. Just one or the other and I'm ok. 🤷‍♂️

I've never used eca. Sorry I can't comment on that. Just figured I'd mention the clen thing.

JaceBon

Registered Member
Reaction score
I actually kind of forgot clen is for asthma too lol but I heard too many horror stories of t3 and/or clen with tren. I already sweat my ass off so I’m gonna try the milder ECA 👌🏻

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
I actually kind of forgot clen is for asthma too lol but I heard too many horror stories of t3 and/or clen with tren. I already sweat my ass off so I’m gonna try the milder ECA 👌🏻
Need to be extremely careful with HBP when adding ECA or Clen to Tren. No joking matter here. Again your next bet is GW.

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yeah I would absolutely not add clen to a tren cycle. Try clen sometime when you are not on tren. The combination is rough.

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yeah I would absolutely not add clen to a tren cycle. Try clen sometime when you are not on tren. The combination is rough.

What about it was so rough? I was tinkering with the idea of trying it again. I had a very rough time with the clen. Cramps from fucking hell. Debilitating. I was thinking I just didn’t taper up slow enough.

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
What about it was so rough? I was tinkering with the idea of trying it again. I had a very rough time with the clen. Cramps from fucking hell. Debilitating. I was thinking I just didn’t taper up slow enough.
Mental wise. Severe anxiety and an overall feeling of feeling like ass.

If u run clen with tren I'd suggest just starting the clen dose a bit lower than u normally would just to check tolerance

JaceBon

Registered Member
Reaction score
Need to be extremely careful with HBP when adding ECA or Clen to Tren. No joking matter here. Again your next bet is GW.
Good to know. I do have some BP meds on hand so I’ll check it daily. Thanks bro

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score
Mental wise. Severe anxiety and an overall feeling of feeling like ass.

If u run clen with tren I'd suggest just starting the clen dose a bit lower than u normally would just to check tolerance

Ih alright, ya I don’t think I got anything to worry about in that department. Haven’t had a single lick of anxiety on tren, or clen.

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
I didn’t know it was possible to get ephedrine?