• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Tren and bulking

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just curious on how many guys here use tren while bulking?

Some things didn't go accordingly because of my schedule with my run this summer, it's back to the drawing boards and I'm eyeing up a pretty long bulk.

Orals PSL bulk cycle oral blend (drol/dbol 25/25)
400 test cyp (script from doc)
400 mast e
Proviron 75mg
And was thinking 400 trenE or 240 of tren Hex.

NO AI, I will keep that on hand but I will definitely have tamoxifen most likely every other day 10mg

Nandrolone is normally my go-to in the above stack in the lieu of tren.. but I did think about possibly throwing in some dhb..

Seattlesbest

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've tried a couple times to bulk on Tren..

It always starts off good. But then that shit just destroys my appetite.

That shits poison to me unfortunately. But, if you can eat you'll blow up lean as fuck.

GJ503

Registered Member
Reaction score
I always cut the last month on tren and var. One day I'll devote an entire cycle to bulking but I like to stay pretty lean.

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score

Some things didn't go accordingly because of my schedule with my run this summer, it's back to the drawing boards and I'm eyeing up a pretty long bulk.

400 mast e
Proviron 75mg

NO AI, I will keep that on hand but I will definitely have tamoxifen most likely every other day 10mg

Nandrolone is normally my go-to in the above stack in the lieu of tren.. but I did think about possibly throwing in some dhb..

I definitely like to use Test/Para/Nandrolone for bulking. Not too much is needed and it sure does a lot of work! I have not had to use over 300mg for that part. I have had prolactin raise up but Caber .5mg 2x a week worked and it was just for the last 4 weeks. Test/mast/hex/Provi w the bulk orals should definitely power you up!
Max

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've tried a couple times to bulk on Tren..

It always starts off good. But then that shit just destroys my appetite.

That shits poison to me unfortunately. But, if you can eat you'll blow up lean as fuck.

I tried throwing tren into the end of my bulk. My intentions were to start eating a deficit and cut up a bit the last 5-6 weeks… the tren made me so hungry that at night I would wake up for the most horrific hunger pains that wouldn’t go away until I ate a good 500-700 calories… back to my surplus now and I haven’t had that problem anymore… would really like to use tren for a cut sometime so hopefully I can figure that out… just goes to show how differently everyone reacts to that compound…

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Did I read that right..???
Finally,someone put it together....YES

a Dbol/Drol combo..at 25mgs each...It is about F-ing time..
Damn Vis...and I was up at 11:30 last night...just busting your balls..Again..

Really guys that's the Shit...Dbol/Drol

trainwreck74

Registered Member
Reaction score

400 mast e
Proviron 75mg

I’m not sure what your experience is with tren but Parabolin would be my choice hands down. A lot of peeps aren’t believers of EQ but if you’re doing a long bulk I’d definitely consider it.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I’m not sure what your experience is with tren but Parabolin would be my choice hands down. A lot of peeps aren’t believers of EQ but if you’re doing a long bulk I’d definitely consider it.

Sometime ago, I have had quite the experiences with tren, it was one of my go-to compounds.
But looking back I can honestly say that I have used it very unsuccessfully, even during the times but I seemed impervious to it. I was flattening out often.
I have used it in combination with numerous compounds. However a lot of other things were off as well , my program and my dieting.
It got to the point that I abused that drug so much that it turned against me and I became extremely hypersensitive to it in regards to side effects, acid reflux, night sweats insomnia extreme paranoia and straight out delusional anxiety.
At the end of December of last year going into this year I used a very low dose of ace at only 25mg eod if I remember correctly and it was one of the most successful runs I had. But my diet was a lot different compared to what it was many many years ago.
I only threw it in this time at a low dose just to help turn up the furnace a little bit.
You and Max have often mentioned using hex, and I have some sitting right here and I was thinking about throwing that into a bulk. I'm looking to do a very long offseason, at least 18 months.
So I just want to throw some things out there and pick people's brains, because there's a lot of ideas that I have.
But one of them it's not going to be high dosages of anything, at all under no circumstance. There's going to be a lot of switch heading but no high dosages.
I'm currently working on scoring some primo, although it's not ideal for a bulk I want to throw into the mix. I'm just not interested in the extreme pain that at least behind. It's absolutely brutal for me.
And the dosage is always considering with something that Heaviron talked about a few years ago in which one of his buddies used it with great success at 900mg+
I'm looking to score 10 bottles pretty soon.

GenixCon2.0

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sometime ago, I have had quite the experiences with tren, it was one of my go-to compounds.
But looking back I can honestly say that I have used it very unsuccessfully, even during the times but I seemed impervious to it. I was flattening out often.
I have used it in combination with numerous compounds. However a lot of other things were off as well , my program and my dieting.
It got to the point that I abused that drug so much that it turned against me and I became extremely hypersensitive to it in regards to side effects, acid reflux, night sweats insomnia extreme paranoia and straight out delusional anxiety.
At the end of December of last year going into this year I used a very low dose of ace at only 25mg eod if I remember correctly and it was one of the most successful runs I had. But my diet was a lot different compared to what it was many many years ago.
I only threw it in this time at a low dose just to help turn up the furnace a little bit.
You and Max have often mentioned using hex, and I have some sitting right here and I was thinking about throwing that into a bulk. I'm looking to do a very long offseason, at least 18 months.
So I just want to throw some things out there and pick people's brains, because there's a lot of ideas that I have.
But one of them it's not going to be high dosages of anything, at all under no circumstance. There's going to be a lot of switch heading but no high dosages.
I'm currently working on scoring some primo, although it's not ideal for a bulk I want to throw into the mix. I'm just not interested in the extreme pain that at least behind. It's absolutely brutal for me.
And the dosage is always considering with something that Heaviron talked about a few years ago in which one of his buddies used it with great success at 900mg+

Of course with 100mg/ml that’s 1.3 ml a day with just that compound. I assume you’re running test right? If so which ester? TestC?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Of course with 100mg/ml that’s 1.3 ml a day with just that compound. I assume you’re running test right? If so which ester? TestC?

Always test c.. ALWAYS

Bft84

Registered Member
Reaction score
I always handled it bulking rather than cutting. Always had uncontrollable cravings on it. I’d literally eat everything in the house and wake up craving food in the middle of the night. I always got chubby running it but I’d get strong and when I got the chub off it was worth it.

CompoundLifts31

Registered Member
Reaction score
Anadrol and Tren would be a glorious cut for me because Abombs kill my apatite. Like even at 50mgs ZPHC pd, I could eat maybe one good meal pd.

The best cycle I've ever ran included Deca and Tren. Powerful ass 19-nors.

trainwreck74

Registered Member
Reaction score

I feel like Parabolin isn’t even the same drug as tren. The only side effect I get from it is night sweats.. Actually all the damn time sweats because it’s over 100° every freaking day… However there’s no paranoia there’s no insomnia, there was not any acid reflux which I got on both acetate and ethenate version of tren. I’m not bulking but I’m not eating to bulk. Just yet. Soon. But I’m still getting gains in everything I get I feel like I’m gonna keep. To me that is more critical than anything is being able to maintain the mass I’m getting from the gear. And I’m like you it’s always test cyp.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I feel like Parabolin isn’t even the same drug as tren. The only side effect I get from it is night sweats.. Actually all the damn time sweats because it’s over 100° every freaking day… However there’s no paranoia there’s no insomnia, there was not any acid reflux which I got on both acetate and ethenate version of tren. I’m not bulking but I’m not eating to bulk. Just yet. Soon. But I’m still getting gains in everything I get I feel like I’m gonna keep. To me that is more critical than anything is being able to maintain the mass I’m getting from the gear. And I’m like you it’s always test cyp.

I'm sold, between you and Max... Also REHH.. Max and REHH are the only reasons why I stopped up on it, I've got to considerable amount for a nice long run but only at a low to moderate those that both of them suggested... 2mls per week..
Many many moons ago I supposedly ran it but I know it wasn't because it was nothing like everyone describes... I also supposedly had it inside of some of the blends I've used but I couldn't tell because there was other esters..

I think I'm going to go right ahead and do it because you literally backed up and support with Max and REHH have been saying for years and I owe it to those that have been saying that, just like for myself and I believe it was old school that has been always telling people that NPP is entirely different drug and behaves much differently when used that high dosages 800-1000 mgs and in fact I swear on that compound at those dosages, it does things that nandrolone isn't reported to do on paper...

trainwreck74

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm sold, between you and Max... Also REHH.. Max and REHH are the only reasons why I stopped up on it, I've got to considerable amount for a nice long run but only at a low to moderate those that both of them suggested... 2mls per week..
Many many moons ago I supposedly ran it but I know it wasn't because it was nothing like everyone describes... I also supposedly had it inside of some of the blends I've used but I couldn't tell because there was other esters..

I think I'm going to go right ahead and do it because you literally backed up and support with Max and REHH have been saying for years and I owe it to those that have been saying that, just like for myself and I believe it was old school that has been always telling people that NPP is entirely different drug and behaves much differently when used that high dosages 800-1000 mgs and in fact I swear on that compound at those dosages, it does things that nandrolone isn't reported to do on paper...

I pin .5ml EOD and feel like that is the sweet spot.so right there with Max and Rehh. I pin it with Mast prop. also .5 ml. I feel like if I was to cat I would added more masks I think that would make quite a difference but I’m just trt plus right now. Hah. I’m about to turn it up a few notches tho.. we will see how it goes.
As per NPP. I only ran a low-dose for about 10 weeks and I was doing multi compound so I can’t really say for sure on my experience with it. But my buddy ran it doses around 800 mg per week absolutely changed his physique. So I def agree with you on your assessment of NOP’s off paper capabilities.

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score

True too. My 100% fav to add into any cycle. The mg per week are what you have to figure out. For me, it is depending on the other compounds I am running. Maybe 80-100mg 2-3x a week then you can go full bore after a week or two (just to experience/not experience sides. Definitely a top notch ester of tren. Some people hate 19nor compounds but after my first runs with acetate; OMG is it different. It eases on in but has major strength and body changing effects.

Max

MustardTiger

Registered Member
Reaction score

400 mast e
Proviron 75mg

I thought you swore off tren forever

MustardTiger

Registered Member
Reaction score
tren makes me feel slightly sick to my stomach a lot of the time so that kind of messes with my appetite. I tried to bulk with it on lower doses and I dont think it did that good, definitely not worth it for the sides at least. I may give it another go starting with 400mg or higher of enanthate. If your gunna bulk on it I think you gotta do a high dose with high dose test. I am on 120mg hex right now for 8 weeks and it was a total waste of a "cycle", I am up 10lbs but I think its mostly water weight from eating so much carbs now.

Last edited:

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I thought you swore off tren forever

This past January for just 6 weeks only I use a very low dosage of it in a recomp and it was very successful only a out 50mg ace EOD. Before I even had any sides or anything I bailed on it it was just for 6 weeks. I already hit my target goal with my diet and cardio alone so it was just the extra added push that I needed.
It didn't make a world of a difference but it definitely helped with that lower back fat flank. That was really all that had to go in the end.

For the bulk, what I was considering was something low as well. Because I was surprised on how well I did with it but I don't want to push it. Just because I didn't have any sides this time doesn't mean I won't see them again. I have some hex that has been sitting around for some time now and it's just getting older and older. Plus I don't sling the shit, so it's just going to rot away. I'm not entirely sure what to do with it. Lol.

Right now I'm just kind of collecting ideas and brainstorming with everybody. This summer put a major hit on my program, my training and my diet, work has been insane and we're understaffed. Things are looking brighter and I got a lot of regaining so to speak, and on top of that I wanted to do some to add to things prior to that. Right now I'm looking at trest/prop.. but any other suggestions and ideas is not off the table.

GenixCon2.0

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
tren makes me feel slightly sick to my stomach a lot of the time so that kind of messes with my appetite. I tried to bulk with it on lower doses and I dont think it did that good, definitely not worth it for the sides at least. I may give it another go starting with 400mg or higher of enanthate. If your gunna bulk on it I think you gotta do a high dose with high dose test. I am on 120mg hex right now for 8 weeks and it was a total waste of a "cycle", I am up 10lbs but I think its mostly water weight from eating so much carbs now.

If only a member had told you that amount of tren was gonna be a waste of time....

TwoDollarTacos

Registered Member
Reaction score
Really weird I came across this because I just finished a Tren bulk. I love Tren. I started a bulking cycle with low Test and high Tren. The weight gain was a struggle. My cycle just ended today and now planning a deload for the next two weeks to take care of some aches and pains I'm going through.

I'm not a big dude at all. I'm 5'6 175lbs.

I started out my cycle eating 3000 calories a day. I was lifting weights 6 days per week with 10 mins of cardio post workout purely to keep my asthma under control. I kept the same routine throughout the cycle and had to up my calorie intake to around 4250-4500 calories daily to gain any weight. I put on 5lbs in 8 weeks which I guess is a successful cycle but man, downing that food was a chore. Add in the fact the Tren was absolutely nuking my appetite and it was nightmarish.

Now, I could've just lowered the volume I guess but it was hard for me to do that. I love being in the gym and my lifts were sky rocketing. I also don't think even if I cut the volume somewhat that I would've gained anymore weight. The Tren had my body burning through 450g of carbs like no one's business. I stayed lean throughout so overall I am happy.

Next cycle will be just test. I'll be keeping the same routine I did for the Tren cycle and I'm curious to see the results.

Good luck man!

rawbuilt

Registered Member
Reaction score
i think it would be counter productive to run tren while bulking because of all the side effects that could interfere with recovery like sleep and appetite

would save the tren for only cutting phases for its powerful recomping affect

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score
i think it would be counter productive to run tren while bulking because of all the side effects that could interfere with recovery like sleep and appetite

would save the tren for only cutting phases for its powerful recomping affect

those sides are extremely subjective. For me tren would be WAY better for bulking, not so good for cutting. Mainly because my appetite is through the fucking roof on that shit, absolutely insatiable goes for both food and fucking. Not to mention I didn’t loose a single minute of sleep on it either. Night sweats were definitely still present and a little annoying but didn’t keep me from getting any sleep.

Tren is the most powerful anabolic on the planet, I don’t understand how anything so powerful could be a bad bet for bulking….just my 2 cents

GenixCon2.0

Registered Member
Reaction score
those sides are extremely subjective. For me tren would be WAY better for bulking, not so good for cutting. Mainly because my appetite is through the fucking roof on that shit, absolutely insatiable goes for both food and fucking. Not to mention I didn’t loose a single minute of sleep on it either. Night sweats were definitely still present and a little annoying but didn’t keep me from getting any sleep.

Tren is the most powerful anabolic on the planet, I don’t understand how anything so powerful could be a bad bet for bulking….just my 2 cents

The worst thing to ever happen to steroids is the anobolic/androgenic ratio that was created in the 50s it was based on questionable science and like most truly questionable scientific lore it has been hard to dispel.

It’s crap.

Do I believe that tren is the most powerful steroid.... yes but only in some ways compared to others but the myth that has been applied to it has not done it or users any favors

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score
The worst thing to ever happen to steroids is the anobolic/androgenic ratio that was created in the 50s it was based on questionable science and like most truly questionable scientific lore it has been hard to dispel.

It’s crap.

Do I believe that tren is the most powerful steroid.... yes but only in some ways compared to others but the myth that has been applied to it has not done it or users any favors

I agree, I never really even looked into the anabolic/andro ratio… I am aware that it puts tren at 500 or something but I really don’t know what that even means… I’m more going off of the results I’ve seen in logs and my personal little taste test at the end of my cycle…

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score

It’s crap.

My point was basically just that you can’t say tren isn’t good for bulking because of sides that only some people get… especially when some people get the total opposite, like crazy increased appetite…Maybe not good for him, but many swear by it…

Last edited:

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tren is MAYBE a 9th best drug for bulking. At best.