• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren alternatives?

Wing187

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for some ideas. Obviously nothing can compare to tren. My body literally transformed in front of my eyes. But I am so fuckin angry on it, promised myself I wouldn't run it again. What's some stack ideas with similar affects? Thinking maybe NPP and Mast.? Ideas please...

Looking for some ideas. Obviously nothing can compare to tren. My body literally transformed in front of my eyes. But I am so fuckin angry on it, promised myself I wouldn't run it again. What's some stack ideas with similar affects? Thinking maybe NPP and Mast.? Ideas please...
I've heard mast and NPP. I love NPP, but never tried mast. I've heard it's great. Might be my next blast

Yeah, I've never ran Masteron either. Maybe I'll just man up and run tren again since I'm single now.... Haha

NPP. Also research treat it might be for you. But for my money NPP and a dialed in diet is equal to or greater than tren with a so so to crap diet.

Thanks guys. I think I'm gonna try NPP. I've ran Deca, with little results so i was hesitant. Either it was bunk or I ran it too low at 300mg a wk. Was probably bunk

Treat? You mean Trest I'm guessing?

IML Gear Cream!
While researching DHB I came across a couple different articles and interviews with BB's calling DHB "Tren's little brother"... without all the side effects of Tren. Might be worth researching and see if DHB sounds good to you.??

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I can’t take Tren either . So alternative is just like you said. NPP and Mast and also ran it with Primo. Test is always in my blast and cruise too . You will like the combo. GL Brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

masteron is awesome throw in.. gets me tight right away! mood gets me but not like tren..

i hear people say mast is a weaker tren I ran mast over summer and loved it and I ran mast instead of tren becauae I didn't want the sides tren causes lol

Yeah that's what I hear. Not gonna call out any reps, but at 300mg a wk. for 16 wks I noticed nothing. Must have been a bad batch

Yeah that's what I hear. Not gonna call out any reps, but at 300mg a wk. for 16 wks I noticed nothing. Must have been a bad batch
300mg of mast isn't really much..... I woke expect some libido increase but that's about it..... Maybe a LITTLE hardness unless you're in single digit body fat.

300 isn't much deca. I wouldn't expect much from that honestly. A little extra fullness

Run some Trest with Aromasin, toss in some winny,Vars or even SD... Call it a day!

[h=1][/h]

As an older lifter not sure how I'd react to tren as never used it, but my friends tell me to try tren ace first and if things go bad I can ditch it quick. Would be interesting to see how older guys react to tren as I am 53. I do have a white hot Irish temper and I'd not want to risk letting that beast out ever.

While researching DHB I came across a couple different articles and interviews with BB's calling DHB "Tren's little brother"... without all the side effects of Tren. Might be worth researching and see if DHB sounds good to you.??

real DHB at a gram a week is prob the 2nd best drug i ever used without bad sides ... doesn't blow you up as much as NPP but keeps you leaner like tren....

real DHB at a gram a week is prob the 2nd best drug i ever used without bad sides ... doesn't blow you up as much as NPP but keeps you leaner like tren....
I got some on its way brotha.,

1 gram EW DHB.,?? that's a cruise dose of DHB for you man.!! Lol

Did you have any sides at all.?? High BP., Anxiety., etc..??

I'm also thinking about adding a conservative dose of NPP to my cycle with the DHB at the beginning or end., have you ran the 2 of them together.??

What compounds stack really well with DHB.??
I'm lookin to run the below compounds just not sure what doses yet.
DHB
Mast
Test P
NPP possibly

As an older lifter not sure how I'd react to tren as never used it, but my friends tell me to try tren ace first and if things go bad I can ditch it quick. Would be interesting to see how older guys react to tren as I am 53. I do have a white hot Irish temper and I'd not want to risk letting that beast out ever.

I'm right there with you brother we're sharing the same canoe.. it's not the same drug as it used to be for me it completely veered an entirer different face, I get more side effects compare to returns :( and believe it or not I think it fucked me up psychologically because I'm taking some medication right now to keep myself a little bit balanced and that is not like me..

I'm right there with you brother we're sharing the same canoe.. it's not the same drug as it used to be for me it completely veered an entirer different face, I get more side effects compare to returns :( and believe it or not I think it fucked me up psychologically because I'm taking some medication right now to keep myself a little bit balanced and that is not like me..

Ouch, that's rough there brother and there's indications tren (or any other AAS) can have bad interactions with medications you can be taking. Lucky I am not taking anything (not even weed) with my test C and var currently, but prescription drug interactions are something to consider. Certainly will play it safe to try the tren ace and dump it if it causes me issues but will be looking at the alternatives out there for sure.

Last edited:
If your single with no kids or worries then tren should be easy for you. If your married with a family and lots of responsibility I’d pass on it. You can get the same effects with other mild compounds and a dialed in diet.

Ouch, that's rough there brother and there's indications tren (or any other AAS) can have bad interactions with medications you can be taking. Lucky I am not taking anything (not even weed) with my test C and var currently, but prescription drug interactions are something to consider. Certainly will play it safe to try the tren ace and dump it if it causes me issues but will be looking at the alternatives out there for sure.

Yeah buddy it hasn't been until recently, Trenbolone has just became a complete animal for me I had to cut it out entirely.. I swear it affected my cognitive thought process and even my ability to make simple judgement, and small decisions. There's some actual real science behind this but I never thought it would apply to me :(

I love me some tren in my opinion there is no true alternative to tren, what is does to a well conditioned physique is insane..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back