• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Tren acid and heartburn remedies..

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just as the title says, what is some trenbolone acid and heartburn remedies that you guys use?
This isn't for myself, but rather a conversation piece for the community.. for myself I keep the dosage low and I've been using aloe vera juice.. we I was on..
Whats some other remedies and alternatives that you guys use?

can1

Registered Member
Reaction score
regular antacid, pepto bismoul( spelling )

Posmx

Registered Member
Reaction score
I just use these tabs from Amazon, 1 per day when I wake up seems to keep it down pretty well, some days it’ll come back in the afternoon so I’ll eat a couple tums (for instant relief) & 1 more tab and that’s all I need.

aeca9ba26799ad7360ff185468b6174c.png

Lifeguardkliff

Registered Member
Reaction score
Bring ‘em I’ve been getting heart burn like a mother fucker the past two weeks

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pepcid AC complete. no carbs late at night. sleep elevated with a wedge and pillow. the wedge is versatile so buy a good one ;) Eat a lot of fruit for the fiber and I also add fiber (meta mucil) to my diet. High quality fats like avocados help me also.. GOOD LUCK.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
HFO3;1978145 said:
Pepcid AC complete. no carbs late at night. sleep elevated with a wedge and pillow. the wedge is versatile so buy a good one ;) Eat a lot of fruit for the fiber and I also add fiber (meta mucil) to my diet. High quality fats like avocados help me also.. GOOD LUCK.

When I had issues, the wedge pillow works wonders and sleeping on the right side as well.
The fiber at night, metamucil whether it's powder or gummies, should be mandatory.
When people can get their gut health running perfectly, this should lesson most instances of acid reflux..

Buck_242

Registered Member
Reaction score
Prilosec always worked well for me. One capsule in the morning, and if I started to feel it starting in the afternoon, I would take another before bed.
Also, as stated above, slightly elevated sleeping with my torso helped tremendously, especially stopping the acid from coming up into my throat.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Buck_242;1978229 said:
Prilosec always worked well for me. One capsule in the morning, and if I started to feel it starting in the afternoon, I would take another before bed.
Also, as stated above, slightly elevated sleeping with my torso helped tremendously, especially stopping the acid from coming up into my throat.
Once it comes up the throat when Im sleeping, I wake up with a mouthful right away, its awful. I don't miss those nights..

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
This is something I pondered. Assuming you are eating plenty of food while on tren, don’t people worry about taking these drugs which interrupt natural digestive processes? Last thing I want is a single wasted calorie from the miserable amount of food I am eating.
I use Tums if I get bad heartburn, but they are just calcium carbonate. They don’t physiologically manipulate acid or it’s release.

I know people swear by drinking cider vinegar but I get nothing from it.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This is something I pondered. Assuming you are eating plenty of food while on tren, donÂ’t people worry about taking these drugs which interrupt natural digestive processes? Last thing I want is a single wasted calorie from the miserable amount of food I am eating.
I use Tums if I get bad heartburn, but they are just calcium carbonate. They donÂ’t physiologically manipulate acid or itÂ’s release.

I know people swear by drinking cider vinegar but I get nothing from it.
This brings up a very good argument.
For this particular reason I used it very very low dose the last time around. The number one reason was to keep sides down, but secondly if gut health is not there and this goes for anyone, how do people expect to digest their nutrients properly?

A good example would be how antibiotics can permanently damage the stomach and digestive tract, this can cause gastroparesis, where the stomach does not fully empty itself. It can be brutal. It can leave food undigested in the stomach, so by the time next meal comes around people can't eat and they're nauseous.

If tren can disrupt digestive enzymes, and the whole acidic ratio, and excretions from the liver, and stomach bile, it can't be good for complete nutrient breakdown and absorption. Not to confuse this with it's powerful nutrition partitioning properties, but we're scaling things back to the very beginning of what happens to the nutrients.

I drink aloe vera regularly (just a very little bit, pure discolored aloe), with other gut supplements. My food is too important to me.