• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Traveling on Cycle

Trip19

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Going to Mexico for two weeks. Small town. Might be able to get what I need down there but what about testosterone cream? Seems like a good way to maintain blood levels for a time and should not cause a problem during travel. Do any sponsors have it? Alternatively, is there a stealth way to take a few CCs? I have read about foil sachets. Should be able to get pins there pretty easily.

Are you just on testosterone? You could just take a big fat shot of Test Undecanoate. I keep a bottle for just such an occasion. Or of course like other mentioned you can simply take a couple slin pins of your regular Test C, E or Sust. About half of the mgs in sustanon is test decanoate anyway, so that can also sustain your levels for a while if you pin enough.

Lol.
Shove it up your ass they say?
I did 10yt prison bid get creative.
Put it in carry on and ride bro (no pun intended)
Passsstttt posssts .
Yummy
Man cut out a book with a void, replace cooking oil for roids etc...
It's EASSY bro apply yourself
Sent from my moto e6 (XT2005DL) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
when are you going can you cut your cycle short and have enough time to pct? steroids are legal there but you will need to visit a doctor and get a script first but I would just do that rather than get looked at. prison in mexico is no bueno

You actually dont need to smuggle anything. Testosterone is 100% legal in mexico without any type of prescription or doctors note. In fact, you can download the delivery apps that they have there(similar to uber eats in the states) on your phone where the mexicans on a bike deliver stuff for you in under 30 minutes for $1-$2 per trip - they will go to the pharmacy and buy the bayer testosterone and deliver it to your hotel

If you want exotics like tren ace, superdrol etc then the mexican law states you need a doctor's note for these things.

But bayer and other pharma brand testosterone is available at pharmacies completely legal with no prescription. If you have trouble finding it just go to mexico city. They will for sure have it there in the capital. Again the easiest thing for you to do is download the app on your phone and search for it, and have a mexican deliver it to you rather then going pharmacy hopping yourself searching for testosterone.

You actually dont need to smuggle anything. Testosterone is 100% legal in mexico without any type of prescription or doctors note. In fact, you can download the delivery apps that they have there(similar to uber eats in the states) on your phone where the mexicans on a bike deliver stuff for you in under 30 minutes for $1-$2 per trip - they will go to the pharmacy and buy the bayer testosterone and deliver it to your hotel

If you want exotics like tren ace, superdrol etc then the mexican law states you need a doctor's note for these things.

But bayer and other pharma brand testosterone is available at pharmacies completely legal with no prescription. If you have trouble finding it just go to mexico city. They will for sure have it there in the capital. Again the easiest thing for you to do is download the app on your phone and search for it, and have a mexican deliver it to you rather then going pharmacy hopping yourself searching for testosterone.
damn things changed I guess, I used to have to see a doctor down there and get a script

What about a sponsor who has testosterone cream? Definitely not traveling with pins. I know I can probably get it down there but I'd rather not have to.

What about a sponsor who has testosterone cream? Definitely not traveling with pins. I know I can probably get it down there but I'd rather not have to.
I think Drugsgear had it, not sure if they still do or not

IML Gear Cream!

Creams aren't very effective but I suppose it's enough to prevent erectile dysfunction. But it won't keep you gaining like using oils will.

That's absolutely fascinating. I had no idea it was like that. Is it typically authentic or really good counterfeit?

That's absolutely fascinating. I had no idea it was like that. Is it typically authentic or really good counterfeit?
If you get a pharma brand product from a pharmacy or official website or smartphone app then its authentic. As the pharmacies get it from official sources. I wouldnt touch the UGL stuff personally.

This was Dave's trip. Only thing i disagree with in this video are the prices. In the video the guy says that the 1 ml of sust is 40 usd which is wrong.. Its $ 3-$5 typically per 1 ml amp. I think the pharmacist misunderstood him or was trying to take advantage of Dave because he did not know the real cost of it so he felt like he can charge him what he wanted in the end especially doing the video for him...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EMcOeFkC0Q

Sorry the pricing was high on the 1 ml because that product was imported not mexican made. Explains the high pricing on that. The other ugl stuff by law you would need a doctor note but its not but the law is not enforced unless you are importing it then they require a doctor note. i just recommend to order testosterone from the offical pharmacy application on the phone. And you will be fine.

Last edited:
Update. Walked into a pharmacy and bought 4 1ml preload of Sust 250 with no prescription in about 5 minutes. They came with a 20 Guage needle so that kind of sucked and it was $30 each. Might have found it cheaper but it's a small town and I was in a hurry. It's definitely good gear.

Does anyone know what the recommended cycle would be with these?
1000 pills of 10mg Dbol
100 pills of Provironum
30 pills of Nolvadex
250 mg/ml injectable Boldebolin

PERSONALLY - when I travel, I just put my gear in my "CHECK IN" bag that is in the plane baggage storage, I put it with my prescription HCG and HMG and HGH, then have pins in there and "Pre-Pulled" syringes in my pin pouch to make it look as legit as possible. If they don't like it...... and disagree with it, then toss it, oh well..... Before I get on the plane I hit a long ester like Test Cyp. that way my levels stay up throughout the vacation.

Hope this helps

God bless.

- - - Updated - - -

I never had any problem traveling on Europe , i put my pills on the box with dosages for every day and the injectables i go always with used bottles on my baggage ( just the dosage to use there nothing ) . If you travel with dosages only for you no problem .

Going to Mexico for two weeks. Small town. Might be able to get what I need down there but what about testosterone cream? Seems like a good way to maintain blood levels for a time and should not cause a problem during travel. Do any sponsors have it? Alternatively, is there a stealth way to take a few CCs? I have read about foil sachets. Should be able to get pins there pretty easily.

Back