• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Transgender Olympic Runner Barred

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A smidge of justice (and common sense)...

https://resistthemainstream.org/tra...source=rtmt&utm_medium=rtmt&utm_campaign=rtmt

Transgender Runner Barred From Women’s Olympic Trials Due to High Testosterone

FotoJet-2021-06-25T044253.580-750x394.jpg

Big Joe

Registered Member
Reaction score
Unbelievable

custom

Registered Member
Reaction score
A.font401 must be pretty pissed off because I know he has been training for this competition for over 6 months

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
All along, I am wondering where the "Woman's" advocates/associations are on this??

Men pretending to be women in sports is wrong and not fair.

In 5 to 10 years, all the top rated "women" in sports will be men pretending to be a woman. Smashing records previously set by real women.

In fact, couldn't a transgender pretending to be a woman still take some form of testosterone and pass considering his biological disposition? Where a woman with the same levels would "fail" the same test with the same results?? IDK.

At any rate, it's not a fair shake for real women who work hard and train at a sport and for all intensive purposes are competing against men.

Necron_99

Registered Member
Reaction score
All along, I am wondering where the "Woman's" advocates/associations are on this??

Men pretending to be women in sports is wrong and not fair.

In 5 to 10 years, all the top rated "women" in sports will be men pretending to be a woman. Smashing records previously set by real women.

In fact, couldn't a transgender pretending to be a woman still take some form of testosterone and pass considering his biological disposition? Where a woman with the same levels would "fail" the same test with the same results?? IDK.

At any rate, it's not a fair shake for real women who work hard and train at a sport and for all intensive purposes are competing against men.

What happened in your life that was so horrible it made you a transphobic racist? Asking for a friend.

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
What happened in your life that was so horrible it made you a transphobic racist? Asking for a friend.

I am actually neither, but if you read that and came away with "racist" and afraid of transgender ppl then that would be you're friend's problem.

Actually monkeys started the whole "racist" bullshit. It was always a matter of being prejudice...which makes more sense.

We are all part of the human race. So not possible to hate your own race. Some dumb monkeys made that shit up to make it sound more offensive.

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score
I am actually neither, but if you read that and came away with "racist" and afraid of transgender ppl then that would be you're friend's problem.

Actually monkeys started the whole "racist" bullshit. It was always a matter of being prejudice...which makes more sense.

We are all part of the human race. So not possible to hate your own race. Some dumb monkeys made that shit up to make it sound more offensive.

Not gonna lie, I’m having a really hard time understanding how dude thinks what you said is racist or transphobic?

Just because you think it’s bull shit men are pretending to be female Olympic athletes? Seriously wtf, it is bull shit.

Just because someone believes their DNA is lying about what gender they are, doesn’t mean they get a free card to do whatever real women are entitled to (aka women’s sport divisions )… we separate men’s and women’s sports for a reason…

Necron_99

Registered Member
Reaction score

Bear in mind that about 90% of what I type on this board is the opposite of what I mean. :p

Seattlesbest

Registered Member
Reaction score

Lol, what part are you referring to that was racist and transphobic?

Maybe if he was talking shit about a disgusting black tranny with a mental disorder and a nine inch cock acting like she's a bitch.

Then I might be able to see where you're coming from.. but then again no.

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, I’m having a really hard time understanding how dude thinks what you said is racist or transphobic?

Just because you think it’s bull shit men are pretending to be female Olympic athletes? Seriously wtf, it is bull shit.

Just because someone believes their DNA is lying about what gender they are, doesn’t mean they get a free card to do whatever real women are entitled to (aka women’s sport divisions )… we separate men’s and women’s sports for a reason…

Yep, they are blurring the "line" between male and female to make non-binary genders. It's a big lie.

You can cut off your cock but chromosomes (xy, xx) don't lie.

And I can never understand a statement like, "I feel like a woman" never having been a woman. There's no reference point for it.

By the way I had a feeling he was just fucking around based on other posts I have seen him write. All good.

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
And I can never understand a statement like, "I feel like a woman" never having been a woman.

Let your E get too high and you'll know. "Why the fuck am I crying?! Oh wait...I started that new AI from that one place."

Sponx

Registered Member
Reaction score
There are only TWO genders. Sorrynotsorry.

MALE (Penis)
FEMALE (Vagina)

Could care less what you want to be called or how much surgery/drugs you do to try and change that fact.

twisted

Registered Member
Reaction score

MALE (Penis)
FEMALE (Vagina)

Could care less what you want to be called or how much surgery/drugs you do to try and change that fact.

You what your rite! But the democraps and libtards would say different

Jonnyskidmark

Registered Member
Reaction score
Where's the proof he / she cut off it's ding ding
I want to see that kind of commitment before the tryouts

Last edited:

Jonnyskidmark

Registered Member
Reaction score

MALE (Penis)
FEMALE (Vagina)

Not really man , some people are 50 / 50 s take a look down that rabbit hole