• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trans Movement

IML Gear Cream!
I can’t keep doing this because it puts me on your level and that’s dumbing me down.

IDGAF about any drag queens or stupid assed kids and their parents. You know why? Because it’s none of my fucking business. It’s none of yours and it’s none of anyones on here.

It’s on those parents.

Jesus fucking christ get a life.

Trannys and drag queens are miles apart. Drag queens, if you’ve ever been around any, are ridiculous. Their over the top makeup, hair and clothes are a show. Trannies on the other hand are different. If a man feels the need to grow a rack or chop off the man parts, then yeah, I agree there’s something a bit off there.

I know many and know the difference of them all yes.

I did not, nor do I need to quote the Bible to get my point across of how sick this is. Stop being an idiot brother tommy.
And no I’m not catholic.

Not sure how your religious beliefs have anything to do with this.

Let’s not lump homosexuality into the same category as transsexuals.

I know many and know the difference of them all yes.
I met a couple guys in New Orleans a few years ago who were drag performers. They were pretty big guys, looked like they could be in the NBA. Add in those huge platform shoes and they had to be 7’ tall.
Pretty sure they could have kicked my ass.
The wife and I had drinks with a few of them.
They were just people.

I met a couple guys in New Orleans a few years ago who were drag performers. They were pretty big guys, looked like they could be in the NBA. Add in those huge platform shoes and they had to be 7’ tall.
They were just people.

Good for you, I truly get disgusted when people judge others based on they’re sexuality or anything that is different about other people. As you said gay, tranny, drag performers in the end we are all just human beings.

They were just people.
I don't think anyone's disagreement with trans and/or drag, or taking children to this kinda shit has anything to do with them not being "just people". And simply voicing an opinion that we find it disturbing and wrong, whether biblically or simply because we don't agree with it has nothing to do with them not being "just people".

Disagreeing with their lifestyle is not an attack on them personally, I wish people could fucking understand that... but they go right where you did and have a little rah rah rah "you guys are all assholes for your opinion" session.

Props for having drinks with them. I personally wouldn't have an issue with having a drink with them, but I also wouldn't go out of my way to be in a place to have a drink with them. New Orleans, Vegas or wherever have about zero interest to me. Bars where gays and trannies hang out, even less.

I have several clients who are homosexuals and friends who are as well. Many of them I love dearly and when I was at my lowest point rock bottom in jail one of my gay friends was there for me more then anyone

I find it offensive comparing "gay" men or women to this crap.

Every friend I have that is gay openly denounces this crap. They also denounce biological men competing against biological women.

This trans and drag queen stuff going on (not all of them) is specifically pushing sexuality on these children. A well known drag queen actually came out and admitted their desire is to pursue children and push them into this lifestyle. Anyone else would be investigated and arrested.

It's just a topic of discussion but nevertheless how this is "accepted" by anyone is beyond my comprehension. Has nothing to do with religion, it has to do with basic morality.

Where my problem lies is I think this will lead to some kind of sex addiction, Little boys thinking they can just put their hand in someone's private space and little girls thinking it's ok to shake their money maker.
Weather it's a drag show or taking your 10 year old down to the local titty bar I just don't believe it's right, let the girls get turned out by some crack slinger and get on stage and let the men support them when they are twisted in their cocaine/ achochol fueled sex addiction, you know like the old school way of finding your true self (Jesus I wish I had a decent coffee emoji to go right there)

IAnd simply voicing an opinion that we find it disturbing and wrong, whether biblically or simply

but they go right where you did and have a little rah rah rah "you guys are all assholes for your opinion" session.
See, this right here is the issue. You’re opinion holds higher value than mine.

Ever wonder why people go the extra distance to make a point?

Where my problem lies is I think this will lead to some kind of sex addiction, Little boys thinking they can just put their hand in someone's private space and little girls thinking it's ok to shake their money maker.
Weather it's a drag show or taking your 10 year old down to the local titty bar I just don't believe it's right, let the girls get turned out by some crack slinger and get on stage and let the men support them when they are twisted in their cocaine/ achochol fueled sex addiction, you know like the old school way of finding your true self (Jesus I wish I had a decent coffee emoji to go right there)
You’re old school brother.
I understand your point. The way you put it though is like it was plucked out of 1970 lol.
Even knowing that makes me old too….

This in my opinion is where the world is going sideways, opinions are not respected anymore. regardless of what side your on or what you believe to be true, if the other person does not agree with you it becomes an immediate attack on the other person. There was a time when you could just agree to disagree but those days are over. Now I have to beat you into submission until you see it my way and that will be the downfall of this great nation.

EDIT: this reply was to two posts up.

This in my opinion is where the world is going sideways, opinions are not respected anymore. regardless of what side your on or what you believe to be true, if the other person does not agree with you it becomes an immediate attack on the other person. There was a time when you could just agree to disagree but those days are over. Now I have to beat you into submission until you see it my way and that will be the downfall of this great nation.
@Arnold has a great thread going about this now.

Definitely the division is the goal. And it's hard to not feel divided.

For me "politics" isn't a deal breaker. But being a pedophile or accepting pedophilia is. There are certain things I won't accept someone as a friend for, but it's pretty rare. Even my friends who voted for Biden. I still love them. But they sure as hell are gonna hear about it every single day til he's gone. Just like I had to hear about Trump every single day of my life.

I don't think anyone's disagreement with trans and/or drag, or taking children to this kinda shit has anything to do with them not being "just people". And simply voicing an opinion that we find it disturbing and wrong, whether biblically or simply because we don't agree with it has nothing to do with them not being "just people".

Disagreeing with their lifestyle is not an attack on them personally, I wish people could fucking understand that... but they go right where you did and have a little rah rah rah "you guys are all assholes for your opinion" session.

Props for having drinks with them. I personally wouldn't have an issue with having a drink with them, but I also wouldn't go out of my way to be in a place to have a drink with them. New Orleans, Vegas or wherever have about zero interest to me. Bars where gays and trannies hang out, even less.
Charles Manson was just a person.

Donald Trump is just a person. Lol

Honestly Wes, my wife and I were/are friends with our little neighborhood group but that friendship is wearing thin because our beliefs do not align with theirs.
They are true liberals who even my wife is calling them out which is a rare thing for her to do.
The one couple fly a pride flag on their porch when no-one in their family is gay, I'm ok with that but I think it just makes them posers.
At a recent gathering we were talking about our vet for our dog and the other woman who is a lawyer whispered that she can't take her cat to him because he voted for trump.
My wife almost spit her drink out and I believe that was the last time she wanted to spend any time with them.
The vet in question charges 40 to 60% less than the other vets in our area. Fucking insane.

Honestly Wes, my wife and I were/are friends with our little neighborhood group but that friendship is wearing thin because our beliefs do not align with theirs.
They are true liberals who even my wife is calling them out which is a rare thing for her to do.
The one couple fly a pride flag on their porch when no-one in their family is gay, I'm ok with that but I think it just makes them posers.
At a recent gathering we were talking about our vet for our dog and the other woman who is a lawyer whispered that she can't take her cat to him because he voted for trump.
My wife almost spit her drink out and I believe that was the last time she wanted to spend any time with them.
The vet in question charges 40 to 60% less than the other vets in our area. Fucking insane.
Sounds like my sister in law and her beta boy husband. Such punchable faces.

I get it

We recently had dinner with friends that are very blatant liberals, pro vaccine and pro mask etc.

The daughter brought up the vaccine and asked to discuss it randomly at dinner.

Dad said, "nope, lets leave that topic out of the convo for the entire evening".

LMAO. I know their views and they know ours. It just doesn't have to be discussed.

On another recent occassion at a tire shop, a guy was like "fuck Trump" while we were watching TV waiting for tires to be put on.

I looked at him calmly and said "I voted for Trump". The guy looked me up and down and said "sorry". We ended up talking the better part of an hour. Got along just fine but didn't talk politics.

IML Gear Cream!
They don't want to debate with someone laying out facts, that's why it's ok for libs to talk shit all day long but when someone starts questioning the facts they don't want to talk about it anymore.

See, this right here is the issue. You’re opinion holds higher value than mine.

Ever wonder why people go the extra distance to make a point?
I never said my opinion has any higher value than any other opinion and I'm not sure how you read that into anything I said.

But no one can express "I think this and here is why" and get "ok I disagree and this is why" back. The extra distance isn't really needed, especially when it becomes attack mode... on either side. "JFC get a life, it's none of your business" aren't points at all lol

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Some of them know, some of them don't, but they are ALL imitating Baphomet.
Trans and gay are 2 different demons/addictions/deceptions.
The goal is to 1st damage the addict, then use that addict to damage others.
Children are always the #1 target of evil in general, because destroying the innocent causes the most offense to God.
Pedophiles are not interested in the sex, they are addicted to destroying innocence because it gives power to their demons. The sex is just the method by which they destroy.
The pedophile spirit/demon is like any other demon, it will disguise itself as anything it needs to to access innocence so it can destroy it.

Demons are legion, they work as a team. Hence the associations between "gay", "trans", and pedophiles.

What we see today is BOLDNESS from these demons because the public allows them to be bold and in-public.

ALL interesting points..
For Me..it's about staying in your lane..
I have my beliefs and I don't feel the need to force them on Anyone..In return I expect the same..But it's not that way..not good enough for other groups..they want you to bow down and just freely Take it in the Face..and involving children No..I don't agree with THAT..But that's under the control of the Parents..Right or Wrong..they are responsible..Period...

The days of LIVE and let LIVE have been gone..some where in ALL of this is still Free Will...remember that..
If God gave us that..What Man can take that away..??

Just Saying...in The End, we are ALL to be Judged..at least that's what I Believe..
Z...

You probably haven’t noticed he’s my personal stalker.
You haven’t lived till you get one, bit annoying.
WTF..
Damn TG...the heat you take off of ME..much thanks..
Damn glad you're Back..
Z...

When it comes to a person’s sexuality I wish everyone would just live and let live, in other words it’s none of your business and has no effect on your life.

When it comes to a person’s sexuality I wish everyone would just live and let live, in other words it’s none of your business and has no effect on your life.
While I agree with this I do not agree with it being pushed down everyone's throat and if you don't accept their life style with open arms you are a hater and bigot.
I don't accept it or not accept it, I just don't give a fuck about what don't affect me personally.

Back