• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Trama kit

Dirt700

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thats a good deal.The wife and I both have backpacks in our vehicles. They both have trama kits that she put together. She is a RN, but also has a minor in disaster preparedness, so she gets all kind's of stuff at different semanars. The bags also have fire starters, life straws, para cord, etc. Basically a bug out bag.

bigtime916

Registered Member
Reaction score
Lol thats what I get for copy and paste

TripleOvertime

Registered Member
Reaction score
Good thinking. I have a first aid kit in every vehicle but something like that is definately for fitting.

Sayian24

Registered Member
Reaction score
Been a paramedic for years honestly I keep a seat belt cutter and airway openers windshield breaker. Splints you can make with almost anything, real trauma will need more than that has to offer. Tourniquets you can use a lot of things to cut off blood flow. It's a great idea to be prepared but when shit goes bad you need drugs, and aed. Learn basic emt and cpr and that's the best you can do without having everything an ambulance or hospital has to offer.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

s2h

Registered Member
Reaction score
i bought a combat medic kit(minus the morphine)off a site that gives 50-75% off to vets, active duty,LE and fireman/paramedics that fits in a MOAB6 pack along with my HK VP9 and has 4 slots for extra magizines.....kit is the one USMC Combat Medics carry...has pretty much everything you need ...or hope not to need..

Velociraptor44

Registered Member
Reaction score
i bought a combat medic kit(minus the morphine)off a site that gives 50-75% off to vets, active duty,LE and fireman/paramedics that fits in a MOAB6 pack along with my HK VP9 and has 4 slots for extra magizines.....kit is the one USMC Combat Medics carry...has pretty much everything you need ...or hope not to need..

Where would one find the one with the morphine?🤔