• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Training after dropping test precontest

SigRep

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm two weeks out. Today was my first shot without any test in it. Only primo and anavar remain. I'm worried that I'm going to lose a lot of fullness and workout intensity. I have dbol on hand. Could I use that just pre workout for this week, or is it still too risky for water retention? I'm on 1mg Adex EOD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SigRep

Registered Member
Reaction score
Why did u drop your test?

It readily aromatizes. Two weeks out I have to make sure there's no water weight when I walk on stage.

exerciseordie

Registered Member
Reaction score
It readily aromatizes. Two weeks out I have to make sure there's no water weight when I walk on stage.

If you're lean enough and on the right AI there won't be water weight. I have never heard of dropping test but that is just me

Uplifted

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sig you will still have test in your system. It's sucks you don't have any drol on hand to full out. I've never heard or seen anyone use Dbol to full out 2 weeks out. I may have some drol PM me

Jester

Registered Member
Reaction score
If you're lean enough and on the right AI there won't be water weight. I have never heard of dropping test but that is just me

Same here.. I don't drop it..if your managing your AI correctly there should be no issue.. Your diet and water intake will dictate what you will look like the day of the show..especially if your doing physique (which I think you are?)...

dutchmaster454

Registered Member
Reaction score
bro you are fine !!! i drop test 3 weeks out lmao cruise on your current drugs up till 3 days out and than discontinue all shots just to avoid a "bad shot." Stay on all orals throughout the show. like everyone here has said it is diet and water that will make you come in full and dry. You WILL NOT GO FLAT from dropping test. Almost all the pros do it , some even 4 weeks out. When i used to be coached by dave palumbo he ha me drop test 3 weeks out. Make sure your eating your carbs and fill out correctly for show day. THAT will dictate your fullness, not being off of test.

SigRep

Registered Member
Reaction score
bro you are fine !!! i drop test 3 weeks out lmao cruise on your current drugs up till 3 days out and than discontinue all shots just to avoid a "bad shot." Stay on all orals throughout the show. like everyone here has said it is diet and water that will make you come in full and dry. You WILL NOT GO FLAT from dropping test. Almost all the pros do it , some even 4 weeks out. When i used to be coached by dave palumbo he ha me drop test 3 weeks out. Make sure your eating your carbs and fill out correctly for show day. THAT will dictate your fullness, not being off of test.

Thank you for your first hand info. I'll do just that. I'm confident with my diet and carb plan. Te water weight I'm holding keeps playing tricks on me though.

QuadZilla

Registered Member
Reaction score
Dutch beat me to it ..... all about your diet man. I would be on about 1000 tren ace, 350 prop, 350 masteron, A-50, as well as other things until about a week out.

I would usually stay on A-50, drol or tbol all the way thru. I was also on slin/GH rt up to about 1 week out.

Water, cardio, sodium (HUGE) and Carb intake manipulation are key. I assume you have a coach helping you with diet so I won't chime in any more here. He/she should know you by now and what they need to do to bring you in.

High rep workouts .... emphasis on the pump. Trying to etch those last little details/cuts in.

What other compounds do you have on hand btw????

QZ

dutchmaster454

Registered Member
Reaction score
Dutch beat me to it ..... all about your diet man. I would be on about 1000 tren ace, 350 prop, 350 masteron, A-50, as well as other things until about a week out.

I would usually stay on A-50, drol or tbol all the way thru. I was also on slin/GH rt up to about 1 week out.

Water, cardio, sodium (HUGE) and Carb intake manipulation are key. I assume you have a coach helping you with diet so I won't chime in any more here. He/she should know you by now and what they need to do to bring you in.

High rep workouts .... emphasis on the pump. Trying to etch those last little details/cuts in.

QZ

Dayummmm quads lol i never heard of keeping slin and GH that close. usually guys hold water even with sound diet. Guess it goes to show how everyone is diff and knows how to master there own bodies. Also i cant run A-50 or anadrol. Tried them once and after about 4 days i had zero appetite and zero energy.

SigRep

Registered Member
Reaction score

QZ

Thank you for this response. I have winny/anavar/dbol/primo/test p. I already dropped the test and I'm going to stick to that just to be safe. My diet is spot on, and a coach is helping me. I'm sure you guys can understand with this being my first show I'm just worried about every little detail. Probably just overthinking it.

SigRep

Registered Member
Reaction score
This is me now.
yqeqa6yr.jpg
e7eve3av.jpg

QuadZilla

Registered Member
Reaction score
Dayummmm quads lol i never heard of keeping slin and GH that close. usually guys hold water even with sound diet. Guess it goes to show how everyone is diff and knows how to master there own bodies. Also i cant run A-50 or anadrol. Tried them once and after about 4 days i had zero appetite and zero energy.

Dutch,

Kept me FULL as a M@#$% F@#^&* man. I would love to name drop here on who ran all my cycles during those contests ... but i don't think he would like that .... lol Obviously when you are carb depleted you have to be very careful with your slin ... i always kept a monitor close by. but if you do it RIGHT ..... i mean ... u saw my pics .... I was hard a fuck. I know exactly how many foods treat my body. its down to a science man. I am not a big fan of a-50 or drol to be honest with you. necessary evil of competing. I don't compete any more and I don't use those orals any more fwiw ....

QZ

QuadZilla

Registered Member
Reaction score
SigRep,

1st show man?!?!? Dude .... just enjoy the ride. This is not the one to worry so much about. I know you are thinking that is easy for me to say ... but I've been there. Done that. I learned SO much from my 1st show and had a blast doing it man. Placing well in your 1st show is icing on the cake.

You have good symmetry. Nice waist to shoulder ratio. Back is nice and wide. Can't see the wheels so no comment obviously. What division are you competing in?

I hope you have a nice cycle planned after this. Your body is gonna be primed to grow after this show.

QZ

SigRep

Registered Member
Reaction score
SigRep,

1st show man?!?!? Dude .... just enjoy the ride. This is not the one to worry so much about. I know you are thinking that is easy for me to say ... but I've been there. Done that. I learned SO much from my 1st show and had a blast doing it man. Placing well in your 1st show is icing on the cake.

You have good symmetry. Nice waist to shoulder ratio. Back is nice and wide. Can't see the wheels so no comment obviously. What division are you competing in?

I hope you have a nice cycle planned after this. Your body is gonna be primed to grow after this show.

QZ

Thank you man. I'm doing men's physique. After this I want to get my chest larger and taller and work on the abs and legs more. I don't want to get all that much larger though.