• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Train 🚂🚂🚂 derailments

Get Shredded!
Yep all the wear the mask,
Get the vax,
You're gonna kill grandma,
Climate change is gonna end the world in 10 years.

Not a single one of those dumb f**** has even commented on this disaster.

Are you surprised?

Screenshot_20230217-201010-920.png

Get the vax,

Are you surprised?

View attachment 87121
That cloud... just man...Pray for those in immediate danger and GTFO of town asap.

That cloud... just man...Pray for those in immediate danger and GTFO of town asap.
Experts are saying the whole town and all farmland needs to be condemned.

Like what happened to Chernobyl.

Isn't it ironic that China and Bill Gates are buying up tons of farmland. Some of it's being poisoned. Some farmers are being made to destroy crops. Food plants all over the Nation are burning down.. animals and livestock are being poisoned and dying in mass.

It's almost like "someone" is going after and being allowed to attack Americans food supply..

Am I wrong? Anyone agree?

Get the vax,

Are you surprised?

View attachment 87121
No kidding, especially with the climate change type rhetoric...feel like this would be right up their alley... I have to get emissions tests on my vehicles every year, but this is just fine?

No kidding, especially with the climate change type rhetoric...feel like this would be right up their alley... I have to get emissions tests on my vehicles every year, but this is just fine?
Years ago a dry cleaner in a neighborhood 10 miles from me was dumping organics in the ground rather than proper disposal. There was a massive increase in cancers in that area. The dry cleaner was shut down and sued. They weren't even burning it, just dumping it into the ground where it dispered. This is orders and orders of magniture larger in devistation. The damage will last years and years longer than the news cycle. By the time it's leveled out Butigig's breast milk will have long dried up and his breasts long in the ground.

Actually Tulsi Gabbard met w 2 friends of mine today. They both live in East Palestine and are ex military.

Also both formerly competed in Powerlifting.

Tulsi wanted an interview on what they've been dealing w living there since the train derailment.

On a cool note Tulsi was one of the only halfway decent Dems which is why she no longer is one at all 🤣FB_IMG_1677101619164.jpgFB_IMG_1677101623579.jpg

I just read that the fire suppression water is being collected and shipping to Texas to inject into the ground for disposal.

At least they are sending it to Houston.

I just read that the fire suppression water is being collected and shipping to Texas to inject into the ground for disposal.

At least they are sending it to Houston.
I thought we sent all our garbage to China?

Africa, bruh. Haven't you ever seen those pics of families digging through trash for scrap treasures?

e558696e-gp01qkm_web_size.jpg
Tell me god didnt forget about us.....Why would he let so much shit like this happen on "his " earth.

Tell me god didnt forget about us.....Why would he let so much shit like this happen on "his " earth.

Interested in taking that question to the bible thread?

Get Shredded!
Africa, bruh. Haven't you ever seen those pics of families digging through trash for scrap treasures?

e558696e-gp01qkm_web_size.jpg
That’s sad as fuck dude.

I get hostile over environmental abuse. brings out the inner tree hugger in me. Makes me in touch with my inner ted kacynski (sp?) … uni- 💣 er… nah mean

Where were you guys a few years ago when they were spraying all of SoCal with malathion every night by helicopter? That shit was everywhere. They told you to park your car inside and to wash your kids toy off if they got left outside.
I mean I have heard people bitching about Chemtrails and what not for years. I simply dont know the truth about what's actually in them.

But yeah, Federal and local govt seems to be really pushing all kinds of poisons on us all these days. I can agree with that.

We keep finding dead birds in our yard and I wont even drink the tap water. I drank some the other day and genuinely it tasted like pure chlorine. That has never happened here before.
Whatever is in this rain, def carried over from the Ohio derailment.

Where were you guys a few years ago when they were spraying all of SoCal with malathion every night by helicopter? That shit was everywhere. They told you to park your car inside and to wash your kids toy off if they got left outside.

Was that a few years ago? Wasn't that like the 1980's and fruit flies and shit? Or did they do it again since then?

Getting older sucks. Not sure if it's new, deja vu, or misremembering something from 30+ years ago. :confused:

Was that a few years ago? Wasn't that like the 1980's and fruit flies and shit? Or did they do it again since then?

Getting older sucks. Not sure if it's new, deja vu, or misremembering something from 30+ years ago. :confused:
Yep, ended in early 1990. They sprayed over an 8-10 year period on and off for medflys. Vector control still sprays for mosquitos openly til this day, not the only state either btw.

We are subjected to aerial contamination almost constantly. Albeit OH was very dense in nature, it all ends up in the same place, the ground. The contamination in the air lasts finitely while the water percolating through soil is harder to figure a timeline on. It will eventually pool in plumes and have to be identified, wells drilled and pumped to be removed. I live near an area where this was happening for years with perchlorates and perchloric acid. They say it's cleaned up but who knows. Anyone living next to a military base?...you're being poisoned right now. My folks live in the Hudson river valley in NY and that river was polluted for YEARS by GE with PCB dumping. Imagine where that went? I'll tell you, the ocean and our food/fish supply.

So my point is, while OH is the latest, this is nothing new. We can deep dive into humans poisoning humans all day long but the argument would soon turn to denial by those who give the environment a lessor priority. Many of those people are right here and they pick and choose their priorities based on a political belief.

That's kinda fucked up.

Back