• đź‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • đź’ŞCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! đź’Š
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Train đźš‚đźš‚đźš‚ derailments

I don’t know nor care about all the conspiracy stuff right now. All I know is what’s in front of my face. The town is definitely “nuked”. My ass as well as a shit tone of other people are most likely fucked. Our livestock are probably fucked and our wells are probably fucked. I’ll probably not even be able to sell my acreage for cents on the dollar if it keeps coming my way. “Stay out of the rain”. Really motherfucker!!!

Tucker talks about it in his opening monologue. In the past 2 years, 46 derailments have occurred in Washington state alone. If you extrapolate that out to 50 states, we're talking thousands of derailments that have occurred nation wide in the past 2 years. Causing a train to derail is very easy. It's called, shunting, where a wire is connected between the rails with magnets to disrupt the signals. Yes, it's really that easy.

I've been saying for the past several years that we are already at war.

Tucker talks about it in his opening monologue. In the past 2 years, 46 derailments have occurred in Washington state alone. If you extrapolate that out to 50 states, we're talking thousands of derailments that have occurred nation wide in the past 2 years. Causing a train to derail is very easy. It's called, shunting, where a wire is connected between the rails with magnets to disrupt the signals. Yes, it's really that easy.

I've been saying for the past several years that we are already at war.

Who are we fighting? Or own G'ment?

Only time will tell for sure. Eventually, it will become impossible to cover it up and ignore it anymore.
Hard to underestimate how mind controlled the general public is. 3 years into this pandemic and 10% of people are still masking up.

Whatcha cooking up over there in the lab?
It’s for some of the dumbest, least cool stuff you can think of.. just a paper trail to protect asses… I mean assets..

it’s funny there so worried about IP yet 90% of the upper echelon and high security clearance jobs are occupied by foreign nationals….

Dumbest shit ever

It’s for some of the dumbest, least cool stuff you can think of.. just a paper trail to protect asses… I mean assets..

it’s funny there so worried about IP yet 90% of the upper echelon and high security clearance jobs are occupied by foreign nationals….

Dumbest shit ever
Never underestimate the importance of paperwork
Toilet Paper No GIF by Story of This Life

Ahhh, I'm a little bummed. It's not funny if you have to explain it, but here it is:

The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency is a research and development agency of the United States Department of Defense responsible for the development of emerging technologies for use by the military.
Ahhh, I'm a little bummed. It's not funny if you have to explain it, but here it is:

The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency is a research and development agency of the United States Department of Defense responsible for the development of emerging technologies for use by the military.
Bob Lazar knows…..

I had to look him up. He looks vaguely familiar. I've probably seen him on one or two of the ufo shows, given his online biography.
Ahhh, now I’m a little bummed. His story is compelling but one of the theories is that extraterrestrial crafts manipulate gravity to move around the way they do.

This is an attack from within guys.

EPA experts say you would vacuum up any spilled chemicals as such. The fact that they lit it on fire was not only intentional but criminal.

Even the CDC website shows this was used as a chemical attack in WW2.

First covid. Then the vax. Now chemical attacks on our own Country.

IMG_20230217_155736.jpg

That's crazy, I saw something saying because of all chemicals off-gassing it would create some level of acid-rain clouds... probably what's all over the car

But nobody cares about acid rain caused by burning coal.
Weird….

IML Gear Cream!
I don't think this is going to get better. it's all just become worse and worse since2016. It's one opation after another and escalating. A good friend lives less than 100 miles from where this happened in ohio. It is an absolute shit show, a genocide at least in the way it was handled. I usually take very good care of my health and what not with all this PED stuff and diet and training and cardio and bloodwork and time off etc etc. I'm 61 and I am still pretty strong but definitely degenerated compared to 20 years ago. But at this point it looks to me like there is a world wide democide (Government sponsored genocide of it's people) in progress. So do I really push hard for the last 5.5 years before i retire to pay everything off and sock away a bigger nut when this shit is in process and likely will all go to worthless paper? Or maybe i just blast away the PEDs and become a total asshole and go out in a blaze of glory or horror or heart attack or public execusion. It's really jump ball at this point. I quit my great job for another that pays double but for what?? the bankers have run their scam to end point and now it's time for another genocide like they have done before every time their fiat currency hits end point. I can nake 30 people historical figure that were major factors in this. If I had a time machine I could ix this shit show and no one would be the wiser. Killing the devil is not a problem for me.

Buy Bitcoin....:rolleyes:

But nobody cares about acid rain caused by burning coal.
Weird….
You're a moron in this moment Tommy, sorry to say. You're my brother in iron but for fuck sake. Animals are dead, fish are floating and the soil is done for 50 years and you draw that false comparison. You should be ashamed. You think I'm FOS. Look up the toxicities of vinyl chloride and it's combustion products. Then look at that gigantic chemical cloud.. then think for a moment of the death and cancer and barren wasteland that was a fertile region of our beloved country.

You're a moron in this moment Tommy, sorry to say. You're my brother in iron but for fuck sake. Animals are dead, fish are floating and the soil is done for 50 years and you draw that false comparison. You should be ashamed. You think I'm FOS. Look up the toxicities of vinyl chloride and it's combustion products. Then look at that gigantic chemical cloud.. then think for a moment of the death and cancer and barren wasteland that was a fertile region of our beloved country.
Its is bad stuff..... all being swept under the carpet.

How many years have we been burning coal?
Probably never killed a fish or a bird or children.
And I'm a moron?

How many years have we been burning coal?
Probably never killed a fish or a bird or children.
And I'm a moron?
Also powered hospitals and ambulances and heated homes and fueled technology and science…

The burning of vinyl chloride is doing all that too …

And your a moron lol

I never said VC isn't bad homie.
I simply stated a fact on coal, which HAS killed many, many, many people. How many people dead in Ohio? ZERO.
You guys always take the bait.

And I am not a mormon GDI

IMG_20230217_200344.jpg

Back