• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TPP/NPP/Mast Blend inquiry

MidWest

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
GC brothers,

Who has ran this blend and can give me some user feedback?

MidWest

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ran the TPP/NPP/MAST and the TPP/NPP before. I've ran their Tri-Blend Tren/Test P/Mast P as well.

All of them are on point. I actually loved the TPP/NPP/MAST the best. I ran the blend at 400mg/week and added another 250mg/wk Test E. One of the best cycles I've ran and plan on running it again sometime. I'm on a long cruise currently just to rest the receptors and body but the TPP/NPP/Mast may very well be my next blast when I decided to.

In short, the shorter ester NPP vs Deca kicks in faster. The blend with TPP and Mast had me feeling great and put on solid gains over a 14wk cycle. I wanted to run Test higher for my cycle so I added some Test E but you don't need to. I loved it!

Ran the TPP/NPP/MAST and the TPP/NPP before. I've ran their Tri-Blend Tren/Test P/Mast P as well.

All of them are on point. I actually loved the TPP/NPP/MAST the best. I ran the blend at 400mg/week and added another 250mg/wk Test E. One of the best cycles I've ran and plan on running it again sometime. I'm on a long cruise currently just to rest the receptors and body but the TPP/NPP/Mast may very well be my next blast when I decided to.

In short, the shorter ester NPP vs Deca kicks in faster. The blend with TPP and Mast had me feeling great and put on solid gains over a 14wk cycle. I wanted to run Test higher for my cycle so I added some Test E but you don't need to. I loved it!
I appreciate the report brother. I have ran the Tri-Blend numerous times loved it but I just can't hack it any more.

Did you run the blend 2x weekly or what is ideal frequency?

Midwest

I believe I ran that eod due to the Mast Prop short half life. That cycle was last fall time frame. I prefer more frequent pins and less volume...overall easier to rotate more spots for me and less chance of pip in my experience so I always lean towards small dosing more often imo.

I have been taking 1ml 3x per week for a little bit.. just bumped to 1ml eod at the beginning of the month.

Feels like I am running 350mg a week each of Test, NPP, and Mast. Don't know how else to describe it lol.

If you are looking to run these compounds.. the price point and dosing on this blend is unbeatable.

It's awesome stuff. Minimal soreness even with the high concentration, like the rest of GC's high concentration gear.

Kicks in fast, pumps start getting better within the first few days for me. Mast helps with the extra water retention from the nandrolone, and helps keep the D working well for me.

I have used it on a M/W/F injection schedule. Keeps me stable enough over the weekend. If you're sensitive to hormone fluctuations (acne, estrogen effects, etc) you might want to do EOD. Just whatever you prefer

Thank you all for the replies.

Midwest

I'm late for this thread I see.... been away for a few days. But just as everyone else has mentioned, this blend is great. My cycle was very similar to what Mayhem ran....I ran 1.3 ml EOD for a total of 455 mg/wk. of each hormone. And I added 250 Test E on top of that. I split the 250 Test into two pins per week. And I stayed very consistent with my EOD protocol on the blend due to the short esters. I only ran it for six weeks if I remember right... and the results were great. I have a few vials on deck and will be running it again in a few months.

IML Gear Cream!
how do i order
You're 498 posts shy of being able to order from GC. Unless of course you're a previous customer. But based on your question, that seems unlikely.

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

how do i order
Engage with the community and get that post count up to be able to be a customer.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

I really liked the TPP/NPP/Mast blend when i ran it last year. Currently working with ATIPP which i like as well, but i prefer the TPP blend more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back