• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Top Bodybuilders Will Compete Less In 2023

Arnold

🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Top Bodybuilders Will Compete Less In 2023

by Christian Duque The stakes are so high for the Mr. Olympia, that I suspect a lot of top bodybuilders will sit out most of the 2023 contest season. There’s the guys who did really well at last year’s Olympia and there’s the guys who just did the Arnold and capitalized on their appearance in […]

Read the full article...

Can't much blame with all the bad changes that's went on

Strain on the body and work though vs small profit
I thought the entire point of being a pro bodybuilder was competing and making money?

Not sure they make that much for shows . It's the sponsors that pay the big money . But your right if they don't do the show how do they promote there sponsors
I'm sure a lot of pro bodybuilders have an online social media presence. It should be enough to supplement their income.

I'm sure a lot of pro bodybuilders have an online social media presence. It should be enough to supplement their income.
Correct times have changed a lot . I bet some social media health people make a lot more than pros do now

I see your points, but to become a pro bodybuilder you have to compete and win shows, that is that is why you are called a pro bodybuilder.

Back