• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tommy Gunns....My Friend..

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Many of you may Not Know..
BUT
Tommy was a founding member..right beside Heavy..
AND
If you look hard enough..you'll find him in old sticks..

He is my Friend...
I Truly Respect This Man...
We Would Not Be Here...on this very Forum...Without Him..!!!

So...
Thank a Man that made things Happen....
TG...
Z...

I always enjoy reading Tommy's posts. Very knowledgeable w/ a sarcastic, humourous spin. No bullshit- my kinda straight shooter. In a bottom line- get to the point way. More power too u bro!-HR

Many of you may Not Know..
BUT
Tommy was a founding member..right beside Heavy..
AND
If you look hard enough..you'll find him in old sticks..

He is my Friend...
I Truly Respect This Man...
We Would Not Be Here...on this very Forum...Without Him..!!!

So...
Thank a Man that made things Happen....
TG...
Z...
Tommy's the man

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Yeah I guess he’s alright. Lol I will admit when I first came here I thought he was a total piece of shit HOWEVER over time I began to appreciate and respect everything he had to say. He definitely earned my respect. Just saying…..

Too much of a liberal

Jk

Solid member and much respect.

We should start a go fund me page or something

Tommy and I go back… I’ve always looked up to TG… always had a deep admiration for him. I enjoyed his straight to the point personality while intertwining sarcasm lol. A dry sarcasm at that lol.

I was right behind those guys in 2013…

All the best TGzz 😁

I like Tommy. A mix of people with different views enrich my life. Plus old fucker need to stick together.

Tommy and I go back… I’ve always looked up to TG… always had a deep admiration for him. I enjoyed his straight to the point personality while intertwining sarcasm lol. A dry sarcasm at that lol.

I was right behind those guys in 2013…

All the best TGzz 😁
How do you know'em?

Yeah I guess he’s alright. Lol I will admit when I first came here I thought he was a total piece of shit HOWEVER over time I began to appreciate and respect everything he had to say. He definitely earned my respect. Just saying…..

Hell...most say that about Me..!!
Check the New Members sub.. straight hate..!!
It's a weeding process.. I don't know..lol
BUT
He's a none Bull Shit Guy..
And,in today's world.. that's rare..very..
Z...

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah I didn’t mind the guy at first until he started bashing my mother who murdered and my dead dad on a thread. So screw that guy I have zero respect for him. I wish him the worst. I’m glad he is gone, but hey that’s just my opinion. I would never say shit like he did to my worst enemy so he gained one for life from me.

Sorry 82...
I've had some disagreements from some members..some got pretty Bad..
I'm Not apologizing for anyone..sorry about that Brother..
You got me...
Z...

Sorry 82...
I've had some disagreements from some members..some got pretty Bad..
I'm Not apologizing for anyone..sorry about that Brother..
You got me...
Z...
I get it Z. People say dumb shit sometimes but there is a line in the sand no man should cross. Especially online. If your man enough to say it to my face in person then we can handle it there and move on. That can’t happen on the internet unfortunately. But hey life moves on. I respect the hell out of you Z. Your a solid dude.

What did I miss? Where did he go?

He's still around...
What's up 15..???
How's that kidney...?
You're all good right??
Z...

I get it Z. People say dumb shit sometimes but there is a line in the sand no man should cross. Especially online. If your man enough to say it to my face in person then we can handle it there and move on. That can’t happen on the internet unfortunately. But hey life moves on. I respect the hell out of you Z. Your a solid dude.
Totally Agree...
Thanks for the respect..right Back at You..
Much respect as Well... Get what you Give..
Got to say..some of the 2022 guys are Rock Solid...guys I listen too..
Z...

Thanks for the respect..right Back at You..
Much respect as Well... Get what you Give..
Got to say..some of the 2022 guys are Rock Solid...guys I listen too..
Z...
Thanks brother the pleasure is all mine.

Somebody has to stop by to keep all you old fuckers in line. Lol
Someone say old fucker? Where ya been homie

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Someone say old fucker? Where ya been homie

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle
Oh let’s see. First I donated a kidney to science and then I caught Covid and then I got bit by a super tick and got Lymes Disease. Lol I’m just getting ready to start a new blast though so all is good in the world again.

Yeah I didn’t mind the guy at first until he started bashing my mother who murdered and my dead dad on a thread. So screw that guy I have zero respect for him. I wish him the worst. I’m glad he is gone, but hey that’s just my opinion. I would never say shit like he did to my worst enemy so he gained one for life from me.
That’s your side of the story and now it’s my turn.
I said what I said after you used your family as an attempt to gain sympathy in our back and forth, IN THE PIT. Maybe you didn’t understand where you posted or who you were talking to.
I’ve heard your mom reply a hundred times before, and it always gets the same response IN THE PIT.
I don’t know you and you don’t know me. But I don’t hide behind anything or anybody. The reality is that no one here, including me, would intentionally try to darken any thread, in any serious sub, with family tragedy.
Perhaps if you tried to give a little respect you’d get some in return. This is a gentleman’s thread, so take this as my earnest reply. I’m sorry for any loss you may have had to endure.

And just to be clear, I’ve not gone anywhere, I’m just very selective as to when I respond. I don’t hang out in the assnine PIT because it’s garbage. If in the future you’d like to have a mature discussion with a little humor, feel free to reach out to me here. I have a feeling we share a thing or two in common.
Be well brother.

To everyone in this thread, thank you for your kind words.
I’ve made some good friends here over the years and I appreciate every one of you.

Z, I love you brother.

That’s your side of the story and now it’s my turn.
I said what I said after you used your family as an attempt to gain sympathy in our back and forth, IN THE PIT. Maybe you didn’t understand where you posted or who you were talking to.
I’ve heard your mom reply a hundred times before, and it always gets the same response IN THE PIT.
I don’t know you and you don’t know me. But I don’t hide behind anything or anybody. The reality is that no one here, including me, would intentionally try to darken any thread, in any serious sub, with family tragedy.
Perhaps if you tried to give a little respect you’d get some in return. This is a gentleman’s thread, so take this as my earnest reply. I’m sorry for any loss you may have had to endure.

And just to be clear, I’ve not gone anywhere, I’m just very selective as to when I respond. I don’t hang out in the assnine PIT because it’s garbage. If in the future you’d like to have a mature discussion with a little humor, feel free to reach out to me here. I have a feeling we share a thing or two in common.
Be well brother.
You crossed a line with me I have zero respect for you because of those comments and have zero reason to speak to you, but hey your back so you have plenty of people to chat with since it seems like a few guys have missed seeing you around on here. But as far as I go there is no reason for us to ever communicate. I enjoy the forum and get along with nearly everyone minus 1. So that’s good enough for me. I appreciate the apology but like I said you had a chance at the time to not push it and you chose the latter. Best to you too TG

Back