• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

To the T…monstermaker’s log

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score
Haven’t been real active on my log BUT I’ve been kicking ass otherwise! Gyno has calmed down with a shit ton of nolva. Won’t even take Dbol with out having atleast 40mgs of nolva on board, otherwise the shit instantly flares up. Never thought gyno would be so temperamental.

Crushed pull day today. When I got to biceps at the end I just kept hammering out the curls. I did a crazy amount of volume for them just to try something new. I’d burn out on 40’s then keep dropping the weight until i could barely lift a 20. What a painful pump lol. I almost couldn’t carry my kids out the gym.

Night time eating is getting better. I’m waking up less so I have less opportunity to overeat garbage. I’m also just exercising more self control when I am up, which isn’t easy after taking 100mgs of delta 8!

Pins are going smooth as butter, absolutely loving the cyp. Still doing a few shots a month of enth to use it up. Taking taurine daily too, to help with cramping, which really hasn’t been an issue anyways.

I can’t really notice the clen doing much, think I might try to up the dose. Just gonna be careful because the cramps are horrendous. I really need to buckle down and lean out. Summers right around the corner and I want to be in the single digits body fat.

e7c6394c862945963e75ffa983203e09.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Push50

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sometimes life gets in the way brother. We just embrace the suck and push through. Glad the gyno settles down and glad you are still Killin it.

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score
Leg day today! Got the wife out again, for the 3rd week in a row. I’m proud she’s actually sticking to it. Would love see her take this as seriously as I do and have a gym partner.

Absolutely killed legs, could barely walk. Decided to try the squat machine and I don’t know what it is but it definitely hit my legs better than (or at-least, differently) doing free weights.

Work out was

4 sets leg curl
4sets leg press
4sets squat
4sets of leg extensions

Did a burn out set after each one to really cripple my self.