• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

to fron load or not

downndirty

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I see a lot of people stating that they front load the 1st day of their new cycle . My question is should I front load or not and if I do what is the difference I will notice. I look forward to all the advice I have never front loaded or before I joined this forum been told to.

weizen

Registered Member
Reaction score
I prefer the front load. It gets your levels stable right off the bat. Quicker to get your AI dialed in versus the slow rise of test over 6 weeks from a normal schedule. Does it make a difference in terms of size and strength.....nothing I have ever noticed. I just like getting the bloods stable

weizen

Registered Member
Reaction score
The rule of thumb is pin double the dose before the first half life happens. If the half life is 7 days, you double your dose for 7 days. If it is 14 days, you double the dose for 14 days. Prop is like 2 days, so you double for 2.

galois

Registered Member
Reaction score
The rule of thumb is pin double the dose before the first half life happens. If the half life is 7 days, you double your dose for 7 days. If it is 14 days, you double the dose for 14 days. Prop is like 2 days, so you double for 2.
yep!

PhDofGainz

Board Rep
Reaction score

Great info, didn't know that thanks!

weizen

Registered Member
Reaction score
You can prove this yourself if you want to do the math. Half life calculator on this site

TrainInsane89

Board Rep
Reaction score
All these guys are correct in saying youll get more hormone in your system that much faster, if your goal dose is 500mgs ew with a 7 day half life if you inject 500mgs after 7 days 250mgs will have released, but if you front load 1000mgs after 7 days 500mgs will have released. But theres two problems with this theory, long estered test builds over the weeks, 500mg cycle will reach somewhere around 800mgs in your blood after 5-6 weeks or so due to the overlap of the halflife. Second even if you get those levels up quickly it still takes a few weeks for the gene expression to occur to start the crazy levels of anabolism steroids cause. And real life experience, ive dont it many times, ive never started gaining quicker, or gained more during a cycle when front loading. Much better choice is an oral kicker, stuff like drol and dbol start building muscle incredibly fast, another option is a prop kicker. id use those over front loading every time, ill never front load again, waste of gear.

galois

Registered Member
Reaction score
All these guys are correct in saying youll get more hormone in your system that much faster, if your goal dose is 500mgs ew with a 7 day half life if you inject 500mgs after 7 days 250mgs will have released, but if you front load 1000mgs after 7 days 500mgs will have released. But theres two problems with this theory, long estered test builds over the weeks, 500mg cycle will reach somewhere around 800mgs in your blood after 5-6 weeks or so due to the overlap of the halflife. Second even if you get those levels up quickly it still takes a few weeks for the gene expression to occur to start the crazy levels of anabolism steroids cause. And real life experience, ive dont it many times, ive never started gaining quicker, or gained more during a cycle when front loading. Much better choice is an oral kicker, stuff like drol and dbol start building muscle incredibly fast, another option is a prop kicker. id use those over front loading every time, ill never front load again, waste of gear.

you can get stable levels right away but whether that leads to improved response is not clear.

if you want to visualize the levels I suggest this tool: http://steroidgraph.com/

weizen

Registered Member
Reaction score

By these guys, do you just mean me? Nobody else really offered advice.

There is no first problem as you were trying to explain. The front load is not a theory. It is mathematically correct. However you split your dose is how you split your front load. That buildup of test no longer happens with the front load. It is already peaked

As for the second problem. A front load and kick start are not the same thing. They both have their uses and neither is a waste of time.