• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Time to put on some Size, UncleZ Sponsored Log

IML Gear Cream!
Hit right delt this morning. Everything nice and smooth. 100g of rice 6oz ground beef and a handfull of spinach down at 530am. Along with that took my Anavar/Winstrol. Then .25mg Caber, 12.5mg Aromasin. Taking the caber for another week. Then dropping that.

Good rest weekend. Diet could have been better. Ate some bullshit. Back on the diet today. Leaning out now. So I'm I'm doing 150g rice, 6oz-8oz beef with a hand full of spinach 5 times a day. One sugar free coke with dinner maybe.. Drinking all meals now.

Blending my meals has totally taken out my need for condiments so I'm pretty excited about that. Literally no bullshit in my diet at all.

Hitting chest and arms today. Going to be a good day! Pumps are just insane. Love going to the gym more then just about anything. As time goes on with consistency, I'll Reach the physique I want.

Hell I've been doing this consistently for about 8 months now and I've put on 55 pounds of lean tissue. Who knows what another few years will bring!! Life is good!

Back from the gym, hit chest and arms. 2 hours, felt great. Need to incorporate more salt into my diet. Pump was a little off today. I've had no salt or sugar all day.

Going to cut hard here for the next 3 weeks. 6 meals every 3 hours 6oz beef 150g white rice. No condiments, no bullshit. No sugar free coke. Nothing. Going to give this cut my all.

Compounds are

All Euro pharmacies,
100mg Test P Ed
50mg NPP Ed

60mg Anavar Ed
40mg Winstrol Ed

Feeling great, looking great, life is good!!

Multislacking;1977682 said:
Best of luck, man!

Thanks bro appreciate it!

i use the blender for getting my meals down to. i wish you good luck!

i use the blender for getting my meals down to. i wish you good luck!
Thanks man! Blender makes everything so easy just blend and pound no need to make it taste good or anything can't beat it

Thanks man! Blender makes everything so easy just blend and pound no need to make it taste good or anything can't beat it
And no chewing required just saying.

Man this new website upgrade is fuckin me up.

Anyway. Been fuckin killin it lately. Today hit chest and arms. Felt super fuckin good. Slow focused reps.

All meals down no problem. 6oz ground beef, 150g white rice. So far 5 meals down. Shake before bed.

No sugar still. Been 4 days now. No condiments, really leaning out now. Going to keep this going for 3 weeks. Refeed every Friday. I'm a piece of shit so it'll be Jack in the box jumbo jack with 4 of thoes disgusting tacos and a chicken sandwich.

Gear hittin nice!! Feeling fuckin great. Pumps are fuckin crazy. I think i was takin to much Aromasin because I was feelin pretty shity and like a little bitch.

No sides what's so ever. I am cramping a little more then normal, I'm sure it's the winny tho.

Took tomorrow off going to do a full day at the gym tomorrow. Going to hit a few different gyms. Full body! Life is good!!

Excellent work brother as always. Every time I see that blender I get a little nauseous lol 😂
Lol, bro it's the best. Don't even need condiments. Best thing since sliced bread.

Little arm pic

Arm pic

Attachments

• 20220317_193944.jpg
    20220317_193944.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 33
First gym down, did full body. Already fuckin beat. Going to be a 2 scoop pre-workout day. 2 meal down. Feelin good. Popped 2 winstrol/anavar pills this morning. Pinned left delt right out of the shower around 5am.

Another arm pic, this one looks a little better hahs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220317-212703_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220317-212703_Gallery.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
First gym down, did full body. Already fuckin beat. Going to be a 2 scoop pre-workout day. 2 meal down. Feelin good. Popped 2 winstrol/anavar pills this morning. Pinned left delt right out of the shower around 5am.

Another arm pic, this one looks a little better hahs.
Meaty delta brah! Biceps poppin. Sick results man! Thinking about competing?

Meaty delta brah! Biceps poppin. Sick results man! Thinking about competing?
Haha, thanks bro! Yes I definitely want to compete. Another year and I think I'll be ready!

You have the know how it seems, and for sure the work ethic! Very motivating to me! Good luck

You have the know how it seems, and for sure the work ethic! Very motivating to me! Good luck
Thanks man I appreciate that 🙏 I definitely give it my all day in and day out. Still have the drive! I'm very lucky.

So Friday went nice and smooth. Took the day off. Went to 2 different gyms. Was in the gym for 6 hours left to eat some meals. Didn't work out the entire time. Hit the Sauna for a little bit, little jacuzzi action. Went tanning.

Chilled Saturday and today. Pinned 100mg Test around 7 this morning. Haven't had one mishap with this gear. EP is the shit!

Took 2 Anavar/Winstrol pills with my first meal. 7oz beef, 300g white rice.

About to go get some Korean food with the family. Life is good!!

IML Gear Cream!
Didn't realize I got about 3 days left of pre-loaded Syringes. Dropped it down to 350m a week a few days ago.

Going to run this out and start cruising on 200mg of test c while I run the EP Anavar/Winstrol combo out for another few weeks. Didn't realize I was almost out prop.

Going to miss the prop. Never bad one lump, knot, any irritation at all. Never wanted to mess with prop because of the ED injections. I actually got used to it and don't mind it at all.

Seeing great results. Best I ever have. With the Npp and Test Prop I really got lean and added some good detail. Strength is insane. And with the added winstrol and anavar. Even more.

The real Strength gainer was the NPP. Just crazy how strong and good I felt.

I dont think I'll ever run anything again but NPP and Test P. I'll cruise on 200mg Test C but any blast will be with these compounds.

Today is going to be chest and arms!

Had a good day today. Hit left ass cheek fresh out the shower. 50mg Ep Test P. Also pinned 125mg Test C to cruise on while I enjoy the gains from the Anavar/Winstrol Ep blend.

Very satisfied with the gainz I made from the prop and npp. Like I said nothing like it. My friends say I'm bigger everytime they see me haha. Feels good.

Got about 3 weeks left of The Ep winnny/Anavar. Super dry, winstrol gets me strong as hell so not seeing to much strength loss from getting off the Npp.

Hit shoulders and chest and arms today. 2 hours. 45mins on shoulders, 45mins on chest 30mins on arms. Great pump all around.

Life is good!!

Didn't realize I got about 3 days left of pre-loaded Syringes. Dropped it down to 350m a week a few days ago.

Going to run this out and start cruising on 200mg of test c while I run the EP Anavar/Winstrol combo out for another few weeks. Didn't realize I was almost out prop.

Going to miss the prop. Never bad one lump, knot, any irritation at all. Never wanted to mess with prop because of the ED injections. I actually got used to it and don't mind it at all.

Seeing great results. Best I ever have. With the Npp and Test Prop I really got lean and added some good detail. Strength is insane. And with the added winstrol and anavar. Even more.

The real Strength gainer was the NPP. Just crazy how strong and good I felt.

I dont think I'll ever run anything again but NPP and Test P. I'll cruise on 200mg Test C but any blast will be with these compounds.

Today is going to be chest and arms!
That EP gear uses the best oil available. Mygail 18 I'm probably spelling it wrong but it's bad as shit that's used in pharmacutical grade products.

Still out here fuckin shit up,

Hit arms and chest today. Got a good one in. All meals down. Feelin good. Makin gainz still. Couldn't ask for more. Took 1mg adex the other day and sex drive is back.

Weighing in at 210, pretty lean. Really been working on arms and chest and legs extra hard. Few more weeks on cycle then break time. Going to fuckin suck. Hope I don't lose much. Nothing is going to change tho. Just lowering the gear. Tranning, food. Everything the same.

Got so many people coming up to me asking me if I'm getting ready for a show. Feels super good to be honest. I feel like a celebrity at the gym now, lol. And I'm a little guy. Can't imagine the attention a big dog gets. Must be crazy.

Little update pic. Added more size on arms, chest and legs. Over all a little more thickness. Everything is great. Couldn't ask for more!!

Attachments

• 20220328_202546.jpg
    20220328_202546.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 22
Looking awesome brother and your definitely putting in work. You keep grinding and I'll keep buying :)
😄, thanks bro! Appreciate that!

Still going strong. Hit chest and arms yesterday. Little shoulders too. Just got a good pump on the shoulders.

Injecting 3 times a week now. M/W/F. 50mg Test C. Taking 60mg Anavar 40mg Winstrol.

Only problem I'm having now is my damn joints are getting sore as hella. Elbows, knees, hands. Not effecting training to much.

Still making gainz, feeling strong. Appetite is cranking. Around 10-12%. Bf.

Still going strong. Hit chest and arms yesterday. Little shoulders too. Just got a good pump on the shoulders.

Injecting 3 times a week now. M/W/F. 50mg Test C. Taking 60mg Anavar 40mg Winstrol.

Only problem I'm having now is my damn joints are getting sore as hella. Elbows, knees, hands. Not effecting training to much.

Good job brother I'm glad your liking the products. Joints should be soothing on NPP how are you feeling today?

Good job brother I'm glad your liking the products. Joints should be soothing on NPP how are you feeling today?
I ran out of the npp a couple weeks ago. So just cruising on 250 a week right now. great stuff man you guys rock. Joints were smooth the whole time. I can tell the npp left the system because the joints started to hurt right after lol

But hell, the winny is grade A for sure, I'm feelin it haha. Diet is low right now. Going to post a update pic here soon. Haven't had any sugar in 4 days. Really starting to feel it right now haha. I really want to see what this anavar and whinny can do to get me lean lean so I'm pushin through.

Man I love taking Winstrol, unfortunately the days are well over for me. My last two times trying to run it face me debilitating pain. I’ve never taken it with ananvar, but that must be one heckuva pump.

Keep crushing it Seattle

Back