• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Time to put on some Size, UncleZ Sponsored Log

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here we go again!

So damm excited! Was going to start Monday but couldn't wait and pend my first shot on Friday. Going to pen Ed. First shot was left ass cheek. 2nd was left shoulder, 3rd one was right ass cheek. No pip no lumps no nothing.

Winstrol and Anavar is from there Summer Cutting cycle ( 20 mg winstrol + 30mg anavar)-50mg/tab, 50 pills/bag - Euro-Pharmacies GOLD- USA

Stuff looks amazing . Pills are super well pressed.

Cycle numbers are as followed,

100mg Test Propionate ed
50mg Nandrolone phenylpropionate ed
Winstrol/Anavar 40mg/60mg ed (week3)

Totally weekly numbers,
700 Test Propionate
350mg Nandrolone phenylpropionate

Stats are as followed,

6'1
Pretty lean

This run is going to be all about diet and intense training. Going to bulk up as much as I can. Going to stay as lean as I can while eating as much food as I possibly can. Going to incorporate one cheat meal a day instead of one every Friday like I used to do.

Found a new method that really works for me then blending up 8 oz of meat. 85% lean ground beef or 99% lean ground turkey. 400g of white rice and 2 bottles of water. Makes 2 huge shakes that I can consumed in 5 minutes or less. Doing it this way I am able to add two extra meals a day for seven meals total. And not bull shit food.

Going to give this my all! Hope you guys follow me along this Journey.

Goal here is to add as much lean muscle as I possibly. Not going to put a number on it. As much size as possible!!
b9881f8512be045f284d7638574274cb.jpg
5ea0e58386355dd1d70177d87f24266c.jpg
01981d7ea9fe52e9f3a16992a1b2794d.jpg

Last edited:
Todays a chill day for me. Chillin with the family, friends coming over to watch the game.

Gym was 4:15-6:30 Monday- Saturday. Rest day today. Feeling great. I've had 3 meals so far today. 8oz 99% lean ground turkey and 350g rice hit the blender with it all. Wasn't to bad. Going to have two more of those meals throughout out the day.

Going to eat pizza and chicken and chips and dip and all kinds of shit here about an hour!! Can't wait!!

GO BENGALS!!

Todays a chill day for me. Chillin with the family, friends coming over to watch the game.

Gym was 4:15-6:30 Monday- Saturday. Rest day today. Feeling great. I've had 3 meals so far today. 8oz 99% lean ground turkey and 350g rice hit the blender with it all. Wasn't to bad. Going to have two more of those meals throughout out the day.

Going to eat pizza and chicken and chips and dip and all kinds of shit here about an hour!! Can't wait!!

GO BENGALS!!

I have to try that prep bro it gets no easier than meat and rice. If I recall you did that last blast.

I have to try that prep bro it gets no easier than meat and rice. If I recall you did that last blast.

Yup, for about 4 months. Cook up a few pounds at a time and it last me a few days!

Super easy and super good! Going to add some fish in on this run.

Haven't had chicken in months. That I've prepped. Just doesn't sound good.

Tuna, beef and lean ground turkey will be my staples for protein.

I’m copying the meals too. Picked up a bunch of beef today. Got 93/7, only others were 80/20 or 73/27. Grabbed a few large white rice from Chinese restaurant. Still need to get one of those veggie steamers you were talking about so I can start cooking up my own rice. Think I’ll start with 6oz beef and 200g rice and see how that goes for awhile.

I’m copying the meals too. Picked up a bunch of beef today. Got 93/7, only others were 80/20 or 73/27. Grabbed a few large white rice from Chinese restaurant. Still need to get one of those veggie steamers you were talking about so I can start cooking up my own rice. Think I’ll start with 6oz beef and 200g rice and see how that goes for awhile.

Sounds perfect bro that's almost exactly what I started out when I first started doing this diet 9 months ago. When you stop seeing results increase the food. I got up to 400 grams of rice and 8oz of protein.

It was a bitch getting all them calories in but it was well worth it. Cheat meal every Friday. Grew like a motherfuker.

Stay focused get your meals in and you will be amazed

Okay, first meal of the day went down the hatch at 5:30 a.m.
300g white rice 6oz 99% lean ground turkey. Tossed it all in the blender. Tastes like a really cold Lumpy flavorless soup. Lol.

At this point though I don't care about taste, getting the healthy calories down is what is important to me.

Second meal coming up here at 9. 8oz 99% lean ground turkey with 300g of rice.

Since I'm doing every day injections now. I pen when I get out of the shower in the morning. Four shots down, zero pip. God is smooth every time.

Hitting the gym at 4 this afternoon, leg day. Should be a fun day. Going to really focus on slow movements and Contracting the muscle as much as I can. Pause sets, superset.

Hope everyone had a good Super Bowl weekend back to the Grind!

Couple blender meals.
5cfe3e05c0a0fb34ec7149233240649e.jpg
7487fcce39e542b91c20b85c81042020.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
How often do you eat grees or veggies?

Never. I don't have room for them. Lol. I take two scoops of athletic greens daily though. So I hope that's doing something at least. Really need to start incorporating some vegetables and some fruits. I'll get something to toss in the blender here with my beef shakes.

Here’s a rice tip… maybe this is old news. Rice cookers are totally worth it IMO. Make four - six cups. Wrap individual servings with plastic wrap and put all the wrapped individual servings in a freezer zip lock and freeze. When you need a serving, micro it for 90 seconds. It’s fresh like you just made it. I only make rice once every two weeks.

You can do same with bulk you buy from Asian restaurant, but do it right away before it cools.

This is gonna be good! I hope you kick ass on this cycle

Here’s a rice tip… maybe this is old news. Rice cookers are totally worth it IMO. Make four - six cups. Wrap individual servings with plastic wrap and put all the wrapped individual servings in a freezer zip lock and freeze. When you need a serving, micro it for 90 seconds. It’s fresh like you just made it. I only make rice once every two weeks.

You can do same with bulk you buy from Asian restaurant, but do it right away before it cools.

Thats a great tip! My Korean mother in-law always does this!

- - - Updated - - -

This is gonna be good! I hope you kick ass on this cycle

Thank you bro, I'm going to go extra hard! Already see some size with all the extra food!

You're a soldier for getting those shakes down 😳

Good luck on your cycle, if you get outstanding results I might have to start doing those shakes also 😉

Its fuckin tough sometimes bro... Taste, like a wet dog with the turkey lol its worth it man for real.

I have a problem eatting so much. Never been a big eater. I'm good for about 3,000 caliores then just take me out back and kill me.

These wet dog shakes get me to about 5,000. So fuck it. Gainz gainz and more gainz!

Last edited:
Couple blender meals.
5cfe3e05c0a0fb34ec7149233240649e.jpg
7487fcce39e542b91c20b85c81042020.jpg

Subbed in Seattle . Just saw, subbed for sure. Saw that sick TD, should be a great run @ 6”1 and lean. Pure tissue /Pump

Max

Subbed in Seattle . Just saw, subbed for sure. Saw that sick TD, should be a great run @ 6”1 and lean. Pure tissue /Pump

Max

Thanks Max! I'll try to get it entertaining!! Already getting crazy pumps! Going to be a fun run for sure!

Yesterday hit legs like a mother fucker!! Started with squats 225× 20 reps. 5 sets. Slow focused reps, pause at the bottom squeeze at the top. Then moved to leg extensions. Not sure how much weight. Did the whole stack plus put 2, 25 pound plates. 20, 15, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10.

Moved to not sure what the machine is called. But some type of squat that feels pretty good. Worked my way up to 360.

Moved to hamstring curls, 20 reps focused and slow pause at the bottom and squeeze.

Moved to walking lunges, 120 pounds for about 100 feet 5 times. Legs are blown out. Feels great. Last night I couldn't flex my quads without them cramping up. Also hit some abs and a little bit of biceps.

Did another shot this morning, 100mg Test Prop and 50mg NPP. Life is good. Smooth injections rotation is shoulders and ass.

Today is going to be back day! Can't fuckin wait! Going to go balls to the wall. I love workin back. One of my favorite muscle groups.

Meals have all been going down smooth. Today is a low carb day for me.

Starting pics coming soon!! Hope everyone is having a good week!

Yesterday hit legs like a mother fucker!! Started with squats 225× 20 reps. 5 sets. Slow focused reps, pause at the bottom squeeze at the top. Then moved to leg extensions. Not sure how much weight. Did the whole stack plus put 2, 25 pound plates. 20, 15, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10.

Moved to not sure what the machine is called. But some type of squat that feels pretty good. Worked my way up to 360.

Moved to hamstring curls, 20 reps focused and slow pause at the bottom and squeeze.

Moved to walking lunges, 120 pounds for about 100 feet 5 times. Legs are blown out. Feels great. Last night I couldn't flex my quads without them cramping up. Also hit some abs and a little bit of biceps.

Did another shot this morning, 100mg Test Prop and 50mg NPP. Life is good. Smooth injections rotation is shoulders and ass.

Today is going to be back day! Can't fuckin wait! Going to go balls to the wall. I love workin back. One of my favorite muscle groups.

Meals have all been going down smooth. Today is a low carb day for me.

Starting pics coming soon!! Hope everyone is having a good week!

Dude, that is a viscous leg day. Awesome. You’re in the zone. 7 sets heavy extensions after 100 squats… unbelievable

Get Shredded!
Is the machine squat the HS squat machine?

Thats a great tip! My Korean mother in-law always does this!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you bro, I'm going to go extra hard! Already see some size with all the extra food!

Asian fever bro… I have Japanese MIL. Does your wife support you through your cycle? Mine makes all my food and is a life saver.

Following along brother!

I can do the food but theres no way i could do everyday pinz man. Your definitely fully dedicated.

Kill it bro !!

Dude, that is a viscous leg day. Awesome. You’re in the zone. 7 sets heavy extensions after 100 squats… unbelievable

Thank you bro, I watch a lot of Pros on YouTube and I pretty much do is actually what they do. I'm a pussy but one day I'll be something.

Asian fever bro… I have Japanese MIL. Does your wife support you through your cycle? Mine makes all my food and is a life saver.

Oh yeah bro for sure. I have the best wife in the world. She's a straight up Soldier does so much for me. No way I could do this without her. We lucky to say the least haha.

Following along brother!

I can do the food but theres no way i could do everyday pinz man. Your definitely fully dedicated.

Kill it bro !!

It's not too bad actually bro. I preload the syringes 4 days in advance and the gear is so smooth no post pain injection or lumps knots nothing. I could literally pin the same as cheek everyday.

I like the cycle and the attitude but that meat shake looks disgusting. If it works it works. I do something similar but not in a shake. 3 lbs ground turkey, 6 cups of rice and 2 grabs of fresh spinach. Add your favorite spices and done. Makes about 6 servings. It works out to about 50 g P, 50 g C and 25 g F per serving. I do the same thing with tilapia and a shade of olive oil when cutting and it cuts out the fat.

How do those shakes with meat and rice go down for ya?

They go down pretty fast bro 8 oz of beef and 400 G of rice mixed with two and a half bottles of water makes about three large shakes. Sometimes it takes me a little longer because I will throw up a little lol. But I get them down no problem. I have some friends that can't do it though. Doesn't hurt to try though

Back