• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Time to put on some Size, UncleZ Sponsored Log

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Nothin ever stopped for me. Just cut back the gear. Holding gainz and I swear to God I'm still makin gainz. Cranked back up the dose, couple more weeks should be kickin in nicely!

Update pic,
Gat damn I'm impressed every time I come over here. I e also made all kinda progress while just cruising and that means more to me than when on. Stay killing it man!! Swole ass dude!

XOTG85

Board Rep 4 Uncle Z
Board Rep
Reaction score
Keep grinding brother I definitely like to see you push some of our 🔥 tren

XOTG85

Board Rep 4 Uncle Z
Board Rep
Reaction score
Hell yea me too. Of all the euro stuff I e tried, the tren ace and cut mix plus are by far the best ones
The cut mix plus is dangerous.. the first guy that I gave a chance to run it is in prison right now from anger issues... Lol I think he had some real bad issues going on previously and the tren amplified it. The last thing he told me was the police were looking for him and when he gets caught he's going away for a while

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
The cut mix plus is dangerous.. the first guy that I gave a chance to run it is in prison right now from anger issues... Lol I think he had some real bad issues going on previously and the tren amplified it. The last thing he told me was the police were looking for him and when he gets caught he's going away for a while
I didnt think it was too bad myself. Quite surprised actually. I'll be using it again in couple mos so we'll see

Seattlesbest

Registered Member
Reaction score
Gat damn I'm impressed every time I come over here. I e also made all kinda progress while just cruising and that means more to me than when on. Stay killing it man!! Swole ass dude!
Thank you man, I'm tryin. I see you bustin your ass over there too. Its a grind, we got this!!

I here that, can't best making progress, on a cruise. Keeps you motivated like a mofucker!

You to bro, consistency!! Get them gains bro!!

Seattlesbest

Registered Member
Reaction score
Lol, poor guy!!