• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Time to put on some Size, UncleZ Sponsored Log

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Still out here fuckin shit up,

Hit arms and chest today. Got a good one in. All meals down. Feelin good. Makin gainz still. Couldn't ask for more. Took 1mg adex the other day and sex drive is back.

Weighing in at 210, pretty lean. Really been working on arms and chest and legs extra hard. Few more weeks on cycle then break time. Going to fuckin suck. Hope I don't lose much. Nothing is going to change tho. Just lowering the gear. Tranning, food. Everything the same.

Got so many people coming up to me asking me if I'm getting ready for a show. Feels super good to be honest. I feel like a celebrity at the gym now, lol. And I'm a little guy. Can't imagine the attention a big dog gets. Must be crazy.

Little update pic. Added more size on arms, chest and legs. Over all a little more thickness. Everything is great. Couldn't ask for more!!

Looking good. It’s funny how sometimes a little Adex or asin and sex drive goes up, waking up with rock hard boners again. Glad bloodwork is so much easier now . Hate guessing . Keep up the good work my friend !

Max

Seattlesbest

Registered Member
Reaction score

Looking good. It’s funny how sometimes a little Adex or asin and sex drive goes up, waking up with rock hard boners again. Glad bloodwork is so much easier now . Hate guessing . Keep up the good work my friend !

Max
Ya for sure man. I just hate taking any type of anti estrogens. So I just wait it all till I don't feel right then pop one. Probley not the best approach!

Thanks bro, I'm tryin. You to man. Keep grinding. We will hit our goals before we know it time flies stay consistent

Seattlesbest

Registered Member
Reaction score
Man I love taking Winstrol, unfortunately the days are well over for me. My last two times trying to run it face me debilitating pain. I’ve never taken it with ananvar, but that must be one heckuva pump.

Keep crushing it Seattle
I can see my elbow going down that road. It's already really hard for me to do hammer curls or anything with that type of movement. What happened to you with the Winstrol? Shoulder?

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I can see my elbow going down that road. It's already really hard for me to do hammer curls or anything with that type of movement. What happened to you with the Winstrol? Shoulder?

I feel Winstrol everywhere, yeah elbows go quickly as does my ankles and knees

XOTG85

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
I haven't touched winstrol in over 5 years. I haven't been lean enough and with my job schedule and traveling it makes it impossible to get to that low low bf where I can take winstrol or it even be worth it. Back in the day Winstrol was my favorite. I had like 20 vials with the kangaroo with boxing gloves on. I wasn't really strong like Iam these days but man I was lean af. I never had any joint issues but again that was in my 20's. I'll be 40 real soon so I'm sure my experience will be different.

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
I haven't touched winstrol in over 5 years. I haven't been lean enough and with my job schedule and traveling it makes it impossible to get to that low low bf where I can take winstrol or it even be worth it. Back in the day Winstrol was my favorite. I had like 20 vials with the kangaroo with boxing gloves on. I wasn't really strong like Iam these days but man I was lean af. I never had any joint issues but again that was in my 20's. I'll be 40 real soon so I'm sure my experience will be different.

Did you get tons of pussy when you were that lean??

Asking for a friend. Lol

Seattlesbest

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm getting there. Just feel like an old man. No lifting heavy right now. Just high volume. Don't want to fuck something up

XOTG85

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Did you get tons of pussy when you were that lean??

Asking for a friend. Lol
Yes but I was living wild brother I would workout like a mad man all day party all night wake up go to the gym sweat the toxins out in the sauna. I lived on two gladiator smoothies a day 100 grams of protein and one huge dinner about 12-1500 calories and would follow low low reps to push the body. I would literally inject the winstrol and prop because in my stupid head I thought my liver would be fine. I don't recommend that reckless lifestyle to anyone. I was in the army and listening to retards.

Seattlesbest

Registered Member
Reaction score
Puttin in some work today. Like every day...

Still hittin it hard as fuck. Monday-Friday. 4- 6:30. Today hit chest arms and shoulders. Just hit the shoulders a little bit. Just got a nice little pump. Shoulder day is Wednesday.

Worked chest for one hour. Arms for one hour, then shoulders for 30. Felt great, awesome chest pump. Arms felt like they were going to explode. Couldn't have gotten a better session in. Kept my head down and went hard.

Still getting in all my meals, plus more. Leaned out super hard last week. Beef and rice full week. No nothing. No condiments nothing.

Gear I'm on in 300mg Test C

Summer Cutting cycle ( 20 mg winstrol + 30mg anavar)-50mg/tabs, Euro-Pharmacies GOLD

I'm bigger and leaner then I ever have been. Feels good! 3 more weeks then going to straight cruise!! Been a hell of a run going to go extra hard these next few weeks!

Seattlesbest

Registered Member
Reaction score
Fuckin shit!! Legs are gone.. hit legs super hard with the homie today. High volume medium to heavy weight.

Still seeing growth even tho I'm on 250 Test C and winny40mg a dat/ Anavar 60mg a day. Staying hard lean and full!

Feel great, can't complain. Joints are a little sore but other then that. Everything is going smooth, got everything under control.

Not trying to bang prostitutes, road rage under control. No acne, no hair loss. Im a lucky man. I mean sure my insides are black and rotten but I'm lookin pretty good. 210 lean, feel heathly.

Seattlesbest

Registered Member
Reaction score
Back is definitely coming up. Little update shot. 210 pretty lean.

Attachments

• 20220415_204028.jpg
    20220415_204028.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 45

Seattlesbest

Registered Member
Reaction score
Gettin all my meals in always. My routine is perfect. Haven't missed a meal in months. 6am, 11am 2pm, 7pm 9pm. Thoes are all real meals. 6, and 2 are meat shakes. 6oz ground beef 300g white rice.

Meal 11 is 3 burgers from Wendy's. Meal 7 is 10oz ground beef 400g white rice. Meal 9pm is 6oz ground beef 300g white rice. 2 protein shakes one at 430am and one at 615pm after the gym.

Still making gainz on almost a cruise dose. Training intensity hasn't changed. Feeling great. Elbows arnt to bad anymore.

Got no complaints. Life is good. Today is going to be shoulders and chest!

Seattlesbest

Registered Member
Reaction score
Nothin ever stopped for me. Just cut back the gear. Holding gainz and I swear to God I'm still makin gainz. Cranked back up the dose, couple more weeks should be kickin in nicely!

Update pic,

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220512-204121_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220512-204121_Gallery.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 25

XOTG85

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Hey guys I just want to take the time to look at our team of killers.... You can spin around this forum and you won't find a team of guys making gains like the guys on Euro Pharmacies whether it's us or PSL or steroidfly... You won't find it.

Seattlesbest

Registered Member
Reaction score
It was hard at first bro. Now it's nothing. I wouldn't say I enjoy them but they aren't bad at all now. Give it a try man you can do it!
respect for those blender meals, i dont think i can get myself to do that 😮😮

Seattlesbest

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I just want to take the time to look at our team of killers.... You can spin around this forum and you won't find a team of guys making gains like the guys on Euro Pharmacies whether it's us or PSL or steroidfly... You won't find it.
🙏Amen! Train hard, great gear, food, food, food. Consistency! Can't lose!

It's nice to be part of a good operation, I'm tryin to get on that IFBB Pro status like the other teammates!

Easier said then done lol

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The entire enterprise, from the entire team, the representatives, the sponsored athletes, the outstanding amount of repeating/loyal customers, you name it. It is undoubtedly the best that is on any platform, anywhere.. and the Beautiful part about it, each and every single character plays a pivotal role, just like this log here, it all weaves in together.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice ! Looking much improved! Love it when the new muscle grows while getting leaner !!

Max
Right?!? So many people get it wrong by just shoving food down their face and they can't gauge their growth..
Right here is how to deal with, the same way Sam is doing it, staying nice and tight, and just working on real legit tissue.
Not only is he getting leaner, but he's getting thick as an oak tree..
The consistency with the meals is number one.. just do the hard shit and everything else will follow..

Seattlesbest

Registered Member
Reaction score
Nice ! Looking much improved! Love it when the new muscle grows while getting leaner !!

Max
Thanks man! I appreciate your input! For sure man. Don't need to put on any fat to gain muscle stay between 10-13% you're gold. I'm getting closer to you. If you maintain for the next 5 years I'll pass you up for sure 🤣🤣

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks man! I appreciate your input! For sure man. Don't need to put on any fat to gain muscle stay between 10-13% you're gold. I'm getting closer to you. If you maintain for the next 5 years I'll pass you up for sure

I hope so! Truly! I want everyone to improve and I mean that. I don’t get jealous or competitive (except for sports/games/competitions); but not if I am friends with them. I actually watch a lot of competitions (female&male) and I am the loudest for sure!
Keep up the great work! I am gonna definitely surprise some at my gameplan (as far as fitness/BB) . Just need a bit of time due to everyone being cash poor. Most have a lot of real estate but my two siblings just sold their homes for 300% more than they paid! My Older Sis over tripled her $$ ; Judy after 10-12yrs(I forgot when they bought it. Crazy ! (Chinese buyers).

Max

Seattlesbest

Registered Member
Reaction score
Right?!? So many people get it wrong by just shoving food down their face and they can't gauge their growth..
Right here is how to deal with, the same way Sam is doing it, staying nice and tight, and just working on real legit tissue.
Not only is he getting leaner, but he's getting thick as an oak tree..
The consistency with the meals is number one.. just do the hard shit and everything else will follow..
Thanks Vision. Thick as an oak tree, God damn. I think that's the best compliment I've ever gotten, haha.

Appreciate you friend. Consistency in every aspect of muscle gainis how I've really seen the best results for sure. Exactly what you said put in the work and you will make gainz. There is no secrets, no short cuts. Just Years of consistency!

Seattlesbest

Registered Member
Reaction score
I hope so! Truly! I want everyone to improve and I mean that. I don’t get jealous or competitive (except for sports/games/competitions); but not if I am friends with them. I actually watch a lot of competitions (female&male) and I am the loudest for sure!
Keep up the great work! I am gonna definitely surprise some at my gameplan (as far as fitness/BB) . Just need a bit of time due to everyone being cash poor. Most have a lot of real estate but my two siblings just sold their homes for 300% more than they paid! My Older Sis over tripled her $$ ; Judy after 10-12yrs(I forgot when they bought it. Crazy ! (Chinese buyers).

Max
God damn, good for them. 300% more then they paid. You can't ask for anything better then that. Fuck the Chinese. But hay... if they are willing to pay me 300% over what I paid. I'll love the Chinese lol.

I feel you bro. No reason to get jealous or become a hater. Be undeniable that's now you Succeed.

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score
Nothin ever stopped for me. Just cut back the gear. Holding gainz and I swear to God I'm still makin gainz. Cranked back up the dose, couple more weeks should be kickin in nicely!

Update pic,

God dayum brother, been an inspiration since day one continue to be every fucking day!

#goals