• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

TikTok Star Says She Needed Surgery After Losing Vibrator in Butt

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I will not post anal dildo pics.

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
When I worked in the hospital I heard so many stories like this.

Alot of people would come in high on drugs and have all kinds of objects jammed and stuck inside of them.

The craziest one I heard was a can of shaving cream.

Don't ask, bc I dont know why.

implicitnewt

Registered Member
Reaction score
Wife was involved in the removal of a squash of some sort. They finally tried baby forceps successfully because it had gotten soft to the point of coming out in pieces.

Just one more reason I tip my cap to anyone who chooses a nursing career.

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
When I worked in the hospital I heard so many stories like this.

Alot of people would come in high on drugs and have all kinds of objects jammed and stuck inside of them.

The craziest one I heard was a can of shaving cream.

Don't ask, bc I dont know why.

It's usually the involuntary sphincter clenching that gets them. :roflmao:

I just don't understand the thought process that goes into it. "Let's jam this random object(s) into my butthole." 3 potatoes, 2 baby food jars, and a light bulb later, and it's "let's go to the ER". < Real story btw. Why something like glass that can break and cut you to shreds?!

bigtime916

Registered Member
Reaction score
My aunt is a ER nurse she said she's removed everything you can think of. She told a story about a cell phone that was ringing in a guys butt. People are a trip. We were all laughing so hard when she was telling the stories.

Posmx

Registered Member
Reaction score
I used to know a guy who had a girlfriend who was very into having foreign objects in her when they were sexual. I don’t know the details (you’ll see why in a sec), but there was one night they got drunk, got horny, and long story short they put something inside her that ended up killing her. No idea what it was- he got arrested for murder before I had a chance to see him & hear any details. Haven’t seen him since and wasn’t a good enough friend to go visit in prison. More or less just a “gym friend”. Crazy stuff though.

BBD213

Registered Member
Reaction score
Craziest one I’ve seen in person is a full sized Mag Light that was turned on…. And those things get HOT

Koolio

Registered Member
Reaction score
Back in mid 90s one of my special Ed students had a gerbil stuck in his ass!...

Oldman85

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ah, the unexpected variables of the human condition strike again.

Some how, we became the top species on this planet…

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
That’s what I was going to say. That german chick would kiester a U-boat if she could find one.

…..although I have never watched her videos…I just heard it from a friend.

Drugsgear

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
There is a glass cabinet at museum in London that displays various items doctors have removed from private patients’ zones. For the most part, there was no medical reason to keep them, the doctors just thought it was funny. Among them are
1. Anti-aircraft shell (6.5” long by 1.3” wide), removed from the rectum of a 40-year-old member of the Royal Air Force.
2. A 6-inch electric torch containing neither bulb nor battery, removed from “the rectum of an eccentric and uncouth looking man, aged 68”
3. A stone
4. A metal pencil.
The list can go on but you already see where it is coming.

selfmademonster

Registered Member
Reaction score
There is a glass cabinet at museum in London that displays various items doctors have removed from private patients’ zones. For the most part, there was no medical reason to keep them, the doctors just thought it was funny. Among them are
1. Anti-aircraft shell (6.5” long by 1.3” wide), removed from the rectum of a 40-year-old member of the Royal Air Force.
2. A 6-inch electric torch containing neither bulb nor battery, removed from “the rectum of an eccentric and uncouth looking man, aged 68”
3. A stone
4. A metal pencil.
The list can go on but you already see where it is coming.

Imagine what MacGyver could do with that list