• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Tight calf’s

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Woke up this morning with extremely tight calf’s. Just feel extremely full. Like I have to stretch them out or something.

Somebody mentioned feeling the pump in the calf’s on Dbol and I was wondering if this could be a side from the Dbol and anything I should be worried about.

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Magnesium, potassium, hydrate.

hot rod

Registered Member
Reaction score
tell u what bro- I have researched this to death- u can ask 100 people, get 100 diff. answers- mostly like Multi said-hydrate- but geez man- don't know about u, but I can't drink 24 hrs a day, then I'm pissing all day/night. We used to take salt tablets after football practice and I swear that worked great. Of course now salt is the devil's brew, so I'm sure that's a no-no. It's kinda like the hiccups, 100 diff. cures and none work. One things for sure-aas make them come out the woodwork- not just d-bol either. I get them in places I haven't even THOUGHT about working on. Got one in my stomach while driving and had to pull over- and what really sucks is not being able to find the right position to counteract them. This sounds like a question for Wes- If he can put down that Tangueray and tonic( btw- worst hangover EVER-Gin) Anyway- Good Luck bro- and it's not just the d-bol that causes it- they ALL do!( I'm actually talking about cramps and pumps)

Last edited:

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score
tell u what bro- I have researched this to death- u can ask 100 people, get 100 diff. answers- mostly like Multi said-hydrate- but geez man- don't know about u, but I can't drink 24 hrs a day, then I'm pissing all day/night. We used to take salt tablets after football practice and I swear that worked great. Of course now salt is the devil's brew, so I'm sure that's a no-no. It's kinda like the hiccups, 100 diff. cures and none work. One things for sure-aas make them come out the woodwork- not just d-bol either. I get them in places I haven't even THOUGHT about working on. Got one in my stomach while driving and had to pull over- and what really sucks is not being able to find the right position to counteract them. This sounds like a question for Wes- If he can put down that Tangueray and tonic( btw- worst hangover EVER-Gin) Anyway- Good Luck bro- and it's not just the d-bol that causes it- they ALL do!( I'm actually talking about cramps and pumps)

I was trying to figure out what the hell you were referring to while reading your entire post, then you mentioned the cramps in the very last sentence lol ya dude they are definitely prominent.

The other day I was so tired I couldn’t stop yawning then all of a suddenly my fucking throat muscles tighten up and locked up on me. WAY more painful than a Charlie horse in the hammies this was seriously excruciating.

I try to supplement with pedilite sport especially after donating plasma which seems to help but that stuff is expensive. But it does have a good amount of salt in it sodium is one of the main electrolytes so I don’t know why people are so hung up on sodium intake.

I’m trying to find a cheaper alternative to pedilite that has just as much electrolytes in it because the shit really works wonders

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Definitely have had my calf flex up on their own one time and I was on the ground rolling around in pain. It was excruciating!! Sucked that it was in front of the whole gym. It involuntarily flexed and balled up..I just had to wait it out and called an Uber because I couldn’t drive. I think it was from the potassium sparing diuretic I was on for my Menieres (inner ear) disorder. Definitely kept super hydrated and electrolytes form that day forward. Never happened again.

Max
Just a Situation

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Some guys swear by sqwincher

ke17ZwdGBToddI8pDm48kPBe8D3kAM_dkbr1939YvBZ7gQa3H78H3Y0txjaiv_0fDoOvxcdMmMKkDsyUqMSsMWxHk725yiiHCCLfrh8O1z5QPOohDIaIeljMHgDF5CVlOqpeNLcJ80

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score
I get the same

I don’t know what it was that one day bro but I was a little concerned. Felt like someone inflated them with air like they were ready to burst… resolved next day and haven’t had any problems since.

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
Might be the dbol.

Staying hydrated and stretching will help with the symptoms.

And be sure to stretch not just your gastroc, but the soleous as well. It gets forgotten.