• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thoughts on my cycle...

Vala_Gear

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wonder what people's experience is with this combo. I've played a little with the dosages and I'm going to do...
Week 1 to 4 of 800 mgs Test E , 600 mgs Deca Durabolin, Masteron blend 50p/150e mgs at 500mgs total per week. First 4 weeks Dianabol at 50 mgs per day.
Week 5 to 8 of 750mgs Test C, 600 mgs Deca Durabolin, 500 mgs Masteron Blend. Switch to Anadrol at 100 mgs per day and add 50 mgs injectable anadrol on workout days.
Weeks 9 to 12 500 mgs Test prop, 500 mgs primobolan and 50 mgs Anavar.
Opinions on dropping mast and adding tren or what ppl think would be a solid cycle for a amatuer contest prep. We can expand on details during the conversation. I'm 38 years old. Been blasting and cruising for a year and a half. I'm just off of a 1 month break from anabolic. Just a bunch of hcg every week. I took the break because I got the vid. Lost 15 lbs during the whole ordeal but now I want to do a solid cycle. Something worthy of a contest prep.
I also need advice on prami or caber dosage. I can get prami cheap but I hear people don't like it. Why? Thanks guys.

Just wonder what people's experience is with this combo. I've played a little with the dosages and I'm going to do...
Week 1 to 4 of 800 mgs Test E , 600 mgs Deca Durabolin, Masteron blend 50p/150e mgs at 500mgs total per week. First 4 weeks Dianabol at 50 mgs per day.
Week 5 to 8 of 750mgs Test C, 600 mgs Deca Durabolin, 500 mgs Masteron Blend. Switch to Anadrol at 100 mgs per day and add 50 mgs injectable anadrol on workout days.
Opinions on dropping mast and adding tren or what ppl think would be a solid cycle for a amatuer contest prep. We can expand on details during the conversation. I'm 38 years old. Been blasting and cruising for a year and a half. I'm just off of a 1 month break from anabolic. Just a bunch of hcg every week. I took the break because I got the vid. Lost 15 lbs during the whole ordeal but now I want to do a solid cycle. Something worthy of a contest prep.
I also need advice on prami or caber dosage. I can get prami cheap but I hear people don't like it. Why? Thanks guys.

In my opinion solid results can be had with less mg of each compound per week. I’ve had great results with anadrol at only 50mg per day as well. Personally I think the cycle is kind of complicated and your chasing fast results that’s why the high mg. Also changing the test from e to c is makes me scratch my head as to why?
Being that you just started this journey I’d say just keep it simple and low dose my man.

You are over complicating this cycle.

Why switch form Test E to Cyp?

Why run prop the last 4 weeks?

Anadrol 100mg + 50mg injectable, why? Just roll with the 100mg Anadrol.

Mast deca could realistically be brought down to 400-500mg. Pick a test Ester and stick with that, no need to keep changing esters.

Keep the Mast with the Primo and a Provi. Don't bother with Tren.

Caber at .5mg twice a week.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Why go from Masteron to primo on last weeks if masteron is much dryer and hardener ? and also using test prop is better to chose quick action anabolics like masteron prop, tren ace or even npp .
Caber is amazing to control prolactin issues and give you a boost on sex performance

That cycle is all over the place
Trying to bulk or cut?
To many compounds..plus the Deca will start working well when you drop it..

Dosages mean very little to me. Some guys need 2+ grams to move the needle. Some need more, some need less. To me it's not a bad idea to with molecules during the cycle to keep the body guessing.

I've ran test e for extended periods of time and eventually I can take a gram of it without gaining anything else. Been there. Test around 750 and Deca at 600 mgs is where I start getting more constant gains. I've ran anadrol at 75 mgs for 4 weeks but would like to try for 100 mgs. Maybe eat 25 mgs am jab 25 preworkout and eat 25 before bed. I am tapering the drugs. Not just wake up week 4 chew 2 anadrol and jab 50 mgs in one of my traps. Did a couple cycles of 750 sustanon, 250 deca for 12 weeks. 750 sustanon gets me results like 1250 enanthate and I can feel it. Alot of ppl dog masteron but its literally one of my favorite drugs. I'm mostly concerned that I should start the primo sooner. Maybe week 6.

In my opinion solid results can be had with less mg of each compound per week. I’ve had great results with anadrol at only 50mg per day as well. Personally I think the cycle is kind of complicated and your chasing fast results that’s why the high mg. Also changing the test from e to c is makes me scratch my head as to why?
Being that you just started this journey I’d say just keep it simple and low dose my man.

12 weeks isn't exactly fast considering the whole last year and a half I put in straight. I'm going with these numbers because it is what I personally feel hits the sweet spot for me to grow. The anadrol is my main concern with sides. Just the high blood pressure. I may keep it to 100 mgs per day. Switching compounds is like flipping a light switch on and off for my body. 3 injectables and 1 oral for the first 8 weeks then just test prop primobolan and anavar the last 4 weeks. How's that over complicated? Oral, androgen,anabolic and a dht compound? Looks pretty well rounded and a little more advanced buy I wouldn't call it over complicated. I feel comfortable with the compounds and ability to use them and be able to counter sides and/or keep them to a minimum.

You are over complicating this cycle.

Why switch form Test E to Cyp?

Why run prop the last 4 weeks?

Anadrol 100mg + 50mg injectable, why? Just roll with the 100mg Anadrol.

Mast deca could realistically be brought down to 400-500mg. Pick a test Ester and stick with that, no need to keep changing esters.

Keep the Mast with the Primo and a Provi. Don't bother with Tren.

Caber at .5mg twice a week.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I may keep the androl at 100 per day. 50/50 injectable and oral. Why would you go with proviron over anavar?

600mg test-e or test-c for 10 weeks.

After first few weeks blood work for e2 levels. Use aromasin as needed.

Boom! All you need and simple.

IML Gear Cream!
12 weeks isn't exactly fast considering the whole last year and a half I put in straight. I'm going with these numbers because it is what I personally feel hits the sweet spot for me to grow. The anadrol is my main concern with sides. Just the high blood pressure. I may keep it to 100 mgs per day. Switching compounds is like flipping a light switch on and off for my body. 3 injectables and 1 oral for the first 8 weeks then just test prop primobolan and anavar the last 4 weeks. How's that over complicated? Oral, androgen,anabolic and a dht compound? Looks pretty well rounded and a little more advanced buy I wouldn't call it over complicated. I feel comfortable with the compounds and ability to use them and be able to counter sides and/or keep them to a minimum.

Oh brother, that is the worst reasoning I have ever seen for AAS.

You ask, he answers and now you want to argue.

Sorry I spent two minutes of my time answering your question.

Wow this has to be a troll...so much good advice given yet this dude's talking nonsense.

And that makes you a first class idiot.

Well Skip is one of our oldest and most knowledgeable Vets.. he's shooting you truth and you're kicking sand in his face..
With that attitude..you aren't worth the time we have given you..if you are having to cruise at those doses you are relying on gear FAR to much..We see this ALL the time...

Do Yourself a huge favor..cruise over to the Vet section and see what has and hasn't worked for guys with decades of use..And get rid of that EGO..those numbers are WAY high..and the cost will be even HIGHER..not talking about $$$

Sorry brother I've been competing for over26 years and this is no where near a contest prep cycle. The idea is to go in dry and shredded and your cycle will make you looks full and puffy. Not sure what you look like or experience level, but base on what you posted here it appears you think more gear equals better results which is completely not true.

Best of luck to you.

Now for some feedback you should really look at....
The switch from E to C is hard for you to even try to justify..so don't..
Dropping Deca when it's just starting to kick????
BUT a yr and a half ON.... I've done that..the single biggest mistake I've made in my entire use Brother...
If I was a betting man..I would say natural production is gone..Welcome TRT...at 38..was it worth it???

I would recommend one Hell of a PCT...and nightly prayers to the ball Gods..
Forget about lost gains...try to get those boys working..more gear is the absolutely the last thing I would suggest..infact I'd plan on monthly bloodwork to see if you can get back to just normal..plus,if you go back on the doses needed to see gains would do more damage than ANY good..ie Drol at 100mgs plus..

Just some thoughts from one that did 14 months on and lost it ALL..

Well Skip is one of our oldest and most knowledgeable Vets.. he's shooting you truth and you're kicking sand in his face..
With that attitude..you aren't worth the time we have given you..if you are having to cruise at those doses you are relying on gear FAR to much..We see this ALL the time...

Do Yourself a huge favor..cruise over to the Vet section and see what has and hasn't worked for guys with decades of use..And get rid of that EGO..those numbers are WAY high..and the cost will be even HIGHER..not talking about $$$

Thank you for the kind words, not sure I am worthy of such high praise.

I have to say I am sorry I reacted this way. It's the times we live in.

I am guessing this is a troll and not real.

I have a hard time grasping the content of this forum and it's just not like the previous ten years. I still hold out on something better.

More than worthy..my Friend
I Can only hope one day to contribute a fraction of what you have.
I wish it was more like those older days..the Roast were the times..but we had to get all Politically Correct
Plus the Vets need to respected and will be as long as I'm still kicking..

Get Shredded!
More than worthy..my Friend
I Can only hope one day to contribute a fraction of what you have.
I wish it was more like those older days..the Roast were the times..but we had to get all Politically Correct
Plus the Vets need to respected and will be as long as I'm still kicking..

Bro all you contribute is shit talking on everyone. Wait til I'm done with my cycle you shit talked me on.

Now for some feedback you should really look at....
The switch from E to C is hard for you to even try to justify..so don't..
Dropping Deca when it's just starting to kick????
BUT a yr and a half ON.... I've done that..the single biggest mistake I've made in my entire use Brother...
If I was a betting man..I would say natural production is gone..Welcome TRT...at 38..was it worth it???

I would recommend one Hell of a PCT...and nightly prayers to the ball Gods..
Forget about lost gains...try to get those boys working..more gear is the absolutely the last thing I would suggest..infact I'd plan on monthly bloodwork to see if you can get back to just normal..plus,if you go back on the doses needed to see gains would do more damage than ANY good..ie Drol at 100mgs plus..

Just some thoughts from one that did 14 months on and lost it ALL..

Well see. Give me 3 months. I won't forget.

Bro all you contribute is shit talking on everyone. Wait til I'm done with my cycle you shit talked me on.
post a pic now no need to wait. What has all you effort and knowledge given you so far?

Gotta love guys that ask for opinions then go all postal when we give them. Goodluck with the contest prep man

You are the worst type of person. You post asking for advice then get all pissy when it isn’t what you wanted to hear.
Wtf kind of reaction did you want? Did you want everyone to suck your dick and praise you on this “brilliant” cycle?
You are over complicating things. You are switching compounds and esters out for no reason.
Here is some more advice that I’m sure you will ignore completely. Stop being such a prick and drop your ego.
But by all means go ahead with this stupid fucking cycle and continue to fuck your body up by cruising on 500mg of test.

This has to be a joke
cycle makes zero sense, another guy thinking higher amounts of drugs is the answer.

This has to be a joke
cycle makes zero sense, another guy thinking higher amounts of drugs is the answer.

What so people just grow endless on 500 mgs test per week? That's how it works? You guys are all monsters on half an anadrol per day right? Sure. I've ran a gram of test and 500 deca per week and I grew like a crazy.

I really don't know why I'm still REALLY trying to help you..
You would be surprised at the amount people do grow of 500 or even less..IF everything else is in line..

You have guys with decades of use and nearly endless knowledge trying to help you see some Major flaws that you're doing..and causes yourself harm to even try to prove us wrong is childish..

You need to come off..do some serious PCT and follow up bloodwork..if you don't TRT is in your future..If not already.. I'm not trying to F with you..people here help one another..but when guys respond like you have,you get the shit..Last thing We want is you to think we're not trying to help or even care..

But the final choice is yours..we try to guild people away from the same mistakes we've all made..but some have to learn the Hard way..and with all the knowledge on this board that's a damn shame..The ball is in your court..but I will tell you this pissing the guys off that can pull your Ass out of a jam is Never wise..

Good Luck

I really don't know why I'm still REALLY trying to help you..
You would be surprised at the amount people do grow of 500 or even less..IF everything else is in line..

You have guys with decades of use and nearly endless knowledge trying to help you see some Major flaws that you're doing..and causes yourself harm to even try to prove us wrong is childish..

You need to come off..do some serious PCT and follow up bloodwork..if you don't TRT is in your future..If not already.. I'm not trying to F with you..people here help one another..but when guys respond like you have,you get the shit..Last thing We want is you to think we're not trying to help or even care..

But the final choice is yours..we try to guild people away from the same mistakes we've all made..but some have to learn the Hard way..and with all the knowledge on this board that's a damn shame..The ball is in your court..but I will tell you this pissing the guys off that can pull your Ass out of a jam is Never wise..

Good Luck

Tell me all about your past cycle of 400 mgs test pushed you up to a lean 230 lbs. Sure bud. You have given zero... 0 advice other than tell me to take 500 mgs of test and I'll be great. Are you running a log somewhere?
I would like to see it.

Back